Official Gary Cahill transfer thread

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Official Gary Cahill transfer thread

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 am

Gary C should make a dance video. That should do the trick. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Abs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Abs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 am

mrpiccollo wrote:
Lofthouse Lower wrote:It must be tough being an Arsenal fan.

Ignoring the complete failure every year to win a pot, and instead having to clutch on to some sort of pride in being 'well run'. Must be tough.

REAL WORLD = SMALL CLUBS NEED MONEY
SELLING PLAYERS = INCOME
INCOME = EXPENDITURE
EXPENDITURE = SURVIVAL
VAN PERSIE = INJURED
gave me my best laugh of the day there mate :P

ssings were still all talking about arsenal they are in big trouble if they dont sign some quality replacements soon

while fabregas and arshavin have been poor last year they have major problems losing someone like clichy to man city it reaks of the whole team being unsettled and wenger does not get it its not only the fans who need big signings its the other players^
yeah its gonna real hard for us to lose the great Clichy :lol:

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 am

Abs wrote:yeah its gonna real hard for us to lose the great Clichy :lol:
while i agree clichy is not the best player you have had at arsenal over the years having a good leftback is a problem for most teams take a look around the top leagues and name 5-10 better or as good you will have a tough job doing so

only ones that spring to mind

abidal
cole
evra

seriosly not many more mate but my main point was if clichys wanting out and hes not included in your list of arsenal top players then it rings true that other better players will be seeing him leaving and jumping on the first cab outa highbury/ the emirates :P

but you get my point honestly if arsenal arent carefull we could be seeing them finishing more like 10th that 3rd

imagine losing nasri fabregas clichy and arsharvin and promoting from whithin its not gonna be as pretty as you are used too

especially with all the clubs around not afraid to splash cash on anyone and everyone ala man city

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:15 am

Finish 10th? What are you on? :lmfao:

I'm not stupid enough to think we will win the league (though we do have a chance) but we won't finish below top 5, I can be pretty sure of that.

If we lose all the players you suggest then of course wenger will buy rather then just promote from within. He's got the fans on his back and he's not stupid enough given the pressure is on him to win trophies to not spend any money. Clichy may be replaced by Gibbs but sounds pretty likely we will get a CB in and if both nasri and fabregas go some more quality in centre mid. I'm not saying we will do a city and throw the money about everywhere but wenger will certainly splash the cash.

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 am

:laugh:
Gooner Girl/Boy wrote:Finish 10th? What are you on? :lmfao:

I'm not stupid enough to think we will win the league (though we do have a chance) but we won't finish below top 5, I can be pretty sure of that.

If we lose all the players you suggest then of course wenger will buy rather then just promote from within. He's got the fans on his back and he's not stupid enough given the pressure is on him to win trophies to not spend any money. Clichy may be replaced by Gibbs but sounds pretty likely we will get a CB in and if both nasri and fabregas go some more quality in centre mid. I'm not saying we will do a city and throw the money about everywhere but wenger will certainly splash the cash.
mrpiccollo wrote: but you get my point honestly if arsenal arent carefull we could be seeing them finishing more like 10th that 3rd

imagine losing nasri fabregas clichy and arsharvin and promoting from whithin its not gonna be as pretty as you are used too

especially with all the clubs around not afraid to splash cash on anyone and everyone ala man city

you are clearly delusional if you think arsenal could get top 5 without the aformentioned players "and not buying replacements" perhaps you should read what i said again!

lets be honest without fabregas alone from my list of possible losses you arent as good as

utd
city
liverpool
totenham
chelsea

your teams been hanging on like liverpool did for years while everyone else strengthens you guys lose players and get weaker replacements and without a goalscorer a decent keeper experienced mid and none shaky defence well your in the s**t

so yea top 10 could be a big wakup call ill be laughing even more at your comments^^ as you sell all your players and slide down the league love

Abs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Abs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am

mrpiccollo wrote::laugh:
Gooner Girl/Boy wrote:Finish 10th? What are you on? :lmfao:

mrpiccollo wrote: but you get my point honestly if arsenal arent carefull we could be seeing them finishing more like 10th that 3rd

you are clearly delusional if you think arsenal could get top 5 without the aformentioned players "and not buying replacements" perhaps you should read what i said again!

lets be honest without fabregas alone from my list of possible losses you arent as good as

utd
city
liverpool
totenham
chelsea

your teams been hanging on like liverpool did for years while everyone else strengthens you guys lose players and get weaker replacements and without a goalscorer a decent keeper experienced mid and none shaky defence well your in the s**t

so yea top 10 could be a big wakup call ill be laughing even more at your comments^^ as you sell all your players and slide down the league love
so tottenham has bought no one and is about to lose modric and they will finish ahead of us. Liverpool will buy henderson, downing and adam and they will finish ahead of us because those players are so great? to much exaggeration when it comes to arsenal nowadays. And Im pretty sure fabregas and nasri are still arsenal players. fabregas is a key player and world class....he will be massive blow. Nasri not so much and will be easily replaced. 3 great months dont make you world class player :oyea:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 am

Abs wrote: so tottenham has bought no one and is about to lose modric and they will finish ahead of us. Liverpool will buy henderson, downing and adam and they will finish ahead of us because those players are so great? to much exaggeration when it comes to arsenal nowadays. And Im pretty sure fabregas and nasri are still arsenal players. fabregas is a key player and world class....he will be massive blow. Nasri not so much and will be easily replaced. 3 great months dont make you world class player :oyea:
taking account of injuries, 3 months is about as long as Fabregas has played for arsenal isn't it? :wink:

Abs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Abs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 am

thebish wrote:
Abs wrote: so tottenham has bought no one and is about to lose modric and they will finish ahead of us. Liverpool will buy henderson, downing and adam and they will finish ahead of us because those players are so great? to much exaggeration when it comes to arsenal nowadays. And Im pretty sure fabregas and nasri are still arsenal players. fabregas is a key player and world class....he will be massive blow. Nasri not so much and will be easily replaced. 3 great months dont make you world class player :oyea:
taking account of injuries, 3 months is about as long as Fabregas has played for arsenal isn't it? :wink:
true, but one more year and wilshere and ramsey will fully take over our midfield

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 am

Abs wrote:
thebish wrote:
true, but one more year and wilshere and ramsey will fully take over our midfield
And then a year after that they'll both get a yearning for silverware and move on. But that's ok because Wenger will have a couple of new shit hot up-and-coming stars lined up ready to replace them by then and so the cycle will continue.
Businesswoman of the year.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am

Abs wrote:
thebish wrote:
I wouldn't like to lose BOTH Fabregas AND Nasri, but i'm not that fussed if one goes given the other will play with Wilshere and Ramsey will be quality back up next season. Be gutted if we sell both though, unless AW buys a complete star in.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 am

Ramsay and Wilshere? One about three foot tall and the other too scared to tackle again? Aye, proper dominant :lol:

Abs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Abs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 am

Lofthouse Lower wrote:Ramsay and Wilshere? One about three foot tall and the other too scared to tackle again? Aye, proper dominant :lol:
yeah and nasri and fabregas is giants. It seems some bolton fans are still stuck with the allardyce mentality. Btw why the hell is bolton fans making fun of us? It seems you guys are angry that we are not willing to spend 17 million on your GOOD Cb? Dont worry other teams will spend that money on him and you get your money end of august

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 am

Abs wrote:
Lofthouse Lower wrote:Ramsay and Wilshere? One about three foot tall and the other too scared to tackle again? Aye, proper dominant :lol:
yeah and nasri and fabregas is giants. It seems some bolton fans are still stuck with the allardyce mentality. Btw why the hell is bolton fans making fun of us? It seems you guys are angry that we are not willing to spend 17 million on your GOOD Cb? Dont worry other teams will spend that money on him and you get your money end of august
Because there's a lot to make fun of?

Cos Arsenal fans are massive pricks?

Stop taking yourself so seriously you plum

Abs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Abs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 am

So Cahill....is he gone yet?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

Abs wrote:So Cahill....is he gone yet?
Not but I fecking wish you were!

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 am

When he does, do you promise to do one too?

Abs
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Abs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 am

Lofthouse Lower wrote:
When he does, do you promise to do one too?
I promise

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 am

Maybe practice getting a life, in the intervening period.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 am

Lofthouse Lower wrote:
Abs wrote:
Because there's a lot to make fun of?

Cos Arsenal fans are massive pricks?

Stop taking yourself so seriously you plum

Surely the most obvious reason is that you're on a Bolton Forum. If you don't want abuse, go home. (to Woolwich you South Bank ne'er do wells) :mrgreen:

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 am

these forums would be so much better without all the arsenholes in it seems they dont get that this is a bolton wanderers forum not a fecking arsenal rag

everything i stated is true arsenal are going down the shitter dont get upset ladies its true all your players are jumping ship and your manager wont spend and cant buy quality for the amounts he will spend balking at 17 mil for cahill is a joke i swear id rather gary go anywhere but arsenal atleast he wont get that arsenhole mentality and you never know he may actually win something somewhere else

oh and btw just because your from melborne and decided to support arsenal when they were the invincibles doesent make your oppinion more valid infact it makes you look more like a fecking glory seeking tit atleast bolton fans are from bolton and actually watch there team!
Abs- some prick arsenal fan wrote:so tottenham has bought no one and is about to lose modric and they will finish ahead of us. Liverpool will buy henderson, downing and adam and they will finish ahead of us because those players are so great? to much exaggeration when it comes to arsenal nowadays. And Im pretty sure fabregas and nasri are still arsenal players. fabregas is a key player and world class....he will be massive blow. Nasri not so much and will be easily replaced. 3 great months dont make you world class player :oyea:
tell me these easy replacements son ! >fact is they dont exist not for the cash you guys will offer anyway what will happen is your gonna sell all your top stars and promote from whithin and buy gervinho and some other random french player that wont suit the bpl or play well for 6 months then you will all be crying we knew we should have payed 17 for cahill look at our shambles of a defence!! :lol: :lol: