Doomsday: Stoke away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Doomsday: Stoke away

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 6:03 pm

thebish wrote:
DJBlu wrote:It's a shame how one man can go from hero to zero in such a short time.

Coyle, Legend to Leg End.

Oh well could be worse. We don't have to worry about being relegated from the Premier League anymore.

Good luck to QPR, getting Hughes in was a great bit of business. Shame Phil Gartside didn't have the same foresight.

hmmm... with hindsight - but it turned on a very soft peter crouch penalty - else - would he have been a disaster???
Hughes knows how to keep sides up. Far better manager than Coyle, and no hindsight needed to know that!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun May 13, 2012 6:04 pm

what - Mears, Ricketts (if we sign him)

Left backs on the other hand...well one will be in prison, and if not, binned off hopefully...actually I've missed him off haven't I...

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:
DJBlu wrote:It's a shame how one man can go from hero to zero in such a short time.

Oh well could be worse. We don't have to worry about being relegated from the Premier League anymore.

Good luck to QPR, getting Hughes in was a great bit of business. Shame Phil Gartside didn't have the same foresight.

hmmm... with hindsight - but it turned on a very soft peter crouch penalty - else - would he have been a disaster???
oh do feck off you boring kant, are we going to have xx months of this total sh*te from you :roll:

Hughes knows how to keep sides up. Far better manager than Coyle, and no hindsight needed to know that!

Martin_Cruise
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Martin_Cruise » Sun May 13, 2012 6:08 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:

So are Mourinho and Hiddink.....and just like Hughes they will only accept jobs at clubs with more money than Bolton.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sun May 13, 2012 6:10 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Well you've taken your time to accept our financial plight, so welcome to the realists camp.
Here's a reality for you 10M quids worth of Coyle signings sat on the bench today for a mist win game.

Another reality for you, 11 seasons of hard graft have just been chucked away. Not lost. Chucked.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!! Its hard for some to understand BWFCI
Last edited by Jokers in White on Sun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm

jaffka wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:

oh do feck off you boring kant, are we going to have xx months of this total sh*te from you :roll:

Yeah personal insult is about the best you can manage. Well done. Have you got your season ticket for next year?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 13, 2012 6:16 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Yeah personal insult is about the best you can manage. Well done. Have you got your season ticket for next year?
The question still stands though are you going to persist with your sh*te?

What has a season ticket to do with anything :conf:

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Well you've taken your time to accept our financial plight, so welcome to the realists camp.
Here's a reality for you 10M quids worth of Coyle signings sat on the bench today for a mist win game.

Another reality for you, 11 seasons of hard graft have just been chucked away. Not lost. Chucked.
In hindsight it seems a little bit silly letting Elmander go doesn't it. We'd have been better off throwing the N'Gog money and the Sordell money at him.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

jaffka wrote:The question still stands though are you going to persist with your sh*te?

What and you don't post sh*te ?

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Hughes is shite. They spent millions in January and, except for Cisse, they spent it woefully (Zamora who?)

I hope no one ever looks at QPR as the blue print for success. They were moments away from relegation with a side i'd imagine are earning almost triple some of our lads are. They stayed up because we were shite for 75% of this season and threw it away at times, not because Hughes is some sort of miracle man.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 6:19 pm

jaffka wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Ok I will try another one. What benefit has keeping Coyle got us?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun May 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Not doubling our debt.

Next.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
jaffka wrote:The question still stands though are you going to persist with your sh*te?

What and you don't post sh*te ?
If I do post sh*te then at least its more than one feckin day a week :wink:

PT = :hang:

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sun May 13, 2012 6:21 pm

officer_dibble wrote:what - Mears, Ricketts (if we sign him)

Left backs on the other hand...well one will be in prison, and if not, binned off hopefully...actually I've missed him off haven't I...
Completely forgot about Mears!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
jaffka wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Is that 1-0 to me then...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Not doubling our debt.

Next.
Should have just kept Lee or Megson then. Could have got rid of Coyle for the amount it cost to sign Sordell and Ream. According to Eddie Davies figures from the radio. That would have been of more benefit. IMO.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

jaffka wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
jaffka wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Is that 1-0 to me then...
If being a 'supporter' who rarely goes but but likes to tell folk that they are too negative when they are the ones going regularly, then yeah well done 1-0.

Perhaps it's time you buy a season ticket and show some real tangible support for your club. Cos by fook they are gonna need it!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Not doubling our debt.

Next.
Should have just kept Lee or Megson then. Could have got rid of Coyle for the amount it cost to sign Sordell and Ream. According to Eddie Davies figures from the radio. That would have been of more benefit. IMO.
Feck me Megson again...you really need to let go.

He failed in league 1 with the team with the biggest budget.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

According to our actual accounts, as analysed by Deloitte and Touche, ginger wankbag was driving us into the ground at a relentless pace. Wonder why we sacked him again?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Mitch
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mitch » Sun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm

I know there have been lots of things that have gone wrong this season but without doubt we were on an uphill struggle from the start with that bloody fixture list. Chuck in key injuries and we have just been playing catch up all season. Doesn't excuse some of the ridiculous performances and decisions we have sat through, but I never felt confident at any point in the season.

Past flirtations with relegation were always played out, to me anyway, with a real fighting spirit and we had players who you just knew could turn a game. I often wondered mind how we got ourselves in the messes we did with some of the players we had, but that's for another day.

Like others I'm strangely calm about it all, and looking forward to a season where we may, just may, win more than we lose. The coming weeks will tell us what squad we have for the coming season and until we know that I can't even imagine what lies in store. At this moment in time I don't want to see Coyle and his entourage in charge, but lord knows who we could get instead!

A few seasons back I'd have been distraught ... maybe it's an age thing :shock: