TWSpy spurs...

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

TWSpy spurs...

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:33 pm

It seems like a good time for TWSpy to dust off his long-range telescope and scopes out a Tottingham Hotspuds forum... Image

I imagine the place will be buzzing after that famous Chumps League win...
What a truly magnificent night Tuesday turned out to be. The Glory, Glory nights were back once again for the original Glory, Glory boys.......
thought so! So - no worries about poor 'umble Bolton then?
It feels like a strange contrast this week, that I have felt more nervous for the up coming trip to Bolton on Saturday than I have about playing the reigning European Champions.
and so you should, my boy - so you should!
I have just read that we have never beaten Bolton at The Reebok, nor have we beaten Bolton away from home in the league since 1997.......sounds promising then?
nahhh - all superstician - these records are made for breaking, they mean nothing... (ooh - is that a black cat, walking under a ladder and stepping on a mirror - thus cracking it so that we can see the image of the 13 rabbits feet he dropped a few yards back?)
We all know what we are going to be in for when we go up there
gaboing!!!!!
Bolton lost out to Liverpool last weekend in what was a truly horrific match, which showed just why so many teams don't like going there and why Bolton got their reputation.
hang on, muppet-stuffer! A poor game - that would be Bolton's fault then? Weren't liverpool playing in that game too - and playing like clueless farts in a blender?
Bolton will be without Martin Petrov again for our visit, which will be a big blow for them, so Matty Taylor should deputise.
Yeah - we'll miss Petrov's goal-threat...
But this is why some of the players who worked their balls off on Tuesday need to have a rest (Bale). Kranjcar has to play, he's too good to be left on the bench all the time. Gio should get a run too. Have him in the hole just behind Crouch, slot Sandro in where Huddlestone would be and we should still be ok against Bolton.
yeah - rest them all - it's not as if we're European Champions or anything - you'll be fine. Though.. we do hold the Carlsberg Cup - and if Carlsberg made it... it's probably the best cup in the world - so, don't go mad with the changes...
First of all Coyle needs to STFU re Harry and being the England manager it's getting borring, if the FA want him then they will approach him no doubt!
Ooooh - I was wondering why Coyle always bigs-up the opposing manager before a game. It turns out it gets on their tits! Go Owen!
I think this has a defeat for us written all over it, I thought About the impending game while sat at WHL on tuesday as we demolished the European champions, I thought this was amazing but were so going to get done at the reebok lol.
yeah - lol!!!!!!
always a hard place to get 3 points and a point isnt a bad result but id like to see a bloody clean sheet for once
ooof - avert your eyes now!
a dead cert defeat in my opinion, but then again spurs always seem to play well when i write them off
nice try on the reverse double-bluff jinx - but - epic fail!
if gareth bale thinks he will get the freedom that he enjoyed on tuesday night he has another thing coming, bolton will lift him 6 feet in the air every time he gets the ball, he has to deal with it
indeed - and, he didn't - not really - go Steinner!
Even without VdV that lineup in the OP is sooooo nice looking. I really like the idea of playing both Sandro and Hudd. That is some strength in the midfield
you reckon??? have you not met the Moo?
2-1 us with mmm let me guess lol VDV scoring both.
You're not paying attention, are you! Van Persie (I mean Van De Fart) is injured! duh!
Actually I would go with Bentley if he's fit. It's time to take 3 points from Reebok S.
did you just use "Bentley" and "3 points" in the same sentence? :crazy:
According to the official Spurs site, VdV is out n lennon is very doubtful.
I just hope 'Arry is trying to mindf*ck Owen "Judas" Coyle
eh?? what's your beef with Coyle? and - if Coyle is a "Judas" - I stagger to think what Harry might be! Portsmouth to Soton to Portsmouth... hmmmm....
I hate how Harry doesn't rotate enough. He always talks about our strength in depth but hardly exploits it. Sandro and Kranjcar are great to see on the list but surely players like Bale, Gallas and Crouch need a rest.
it seems they did - yeah - Crouch and Super Kev were both being watched by Capello - I wonder which one took the eye?

anyway - has it started yet?
Ekottos on fire then
yeah - Matty should have scored that... bit of a let-off

(long pause)

have you all buggered off??? ahh - gone to watch Sky perhaps?

half an hour later....
fook that offside and sandro
did summat happen?
As usual, Tottenham give the home side the obligatory first goal.
ooh - goody! who scored?
Commentator:
"That goal has just woken Spurs up a little."
WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE WOKEN UP? We've gone behind in 8 out of 11 PL games. This is absurd.
well done mr Statto - but, who scored?
I wonder what changes we'll see at half time? Hopefully a change at the front, get Pav on.
ok - I get the message - I'll go and look it up on the web....

ahhh - it was Super Kevin Davies - Wahayyy!! the very least I exected was some abuse - your mates down the road go mental when he scores... they're such fun!
I hate Kevin Davies
that's better! thankyou "Iconic Drei"
sandro has to be subbed
niko is ineffective on the right side
palacios passing is woeful

huddlestone for sandro and we'll be fine
yeah - that'll do the trick - no need for panic...
So our plan appears to be to play it down the left through Bale and serve it across to...
a solo Crouch?
someone kill me.
:-) is there summat wrong with that plan? It wouldn't start with a C and end in an "ouch" would it?

anyway - never mind - we're good at throwing leads away - especially early ones - and you had a great nearly-come-back a couple of weeks ago away from home - didn't you? Bale will save you...
How come Davies can clatter into Bale with no thought of the ball...and not get a yellow...and he was miles offside for the goal....are the officials blind?
:davies: anyone see Davo? nahh - not me....
Sorry folks but Crouch is absolute pony, get him off !
translation for northern people - Pony - pony and cart - fart... errrr... no, that's not right... pony - shanks pony - wank? nahh - that doesn't sound right... ahhh - I got it - pony and trap - crap?
What's up with the weird Peruvian flute band? They're proper out of tune.
that's the whole point of a peruvian pipe band - muppet!
Wasn't expecting much since we haven't won here in like 15 years...2nd half is there for the taking though and we do need someone up front to support Crouch
aye - stay positive - you might win the second half....
this will be a draw
you wish....
In my opinion it is less about us playing shit rather them being set up to close us down and frustrate us.
yep - that'd be right - such a negative display from us that you couldn't imagine us, errrr, scoring more goals then?
To say Bolton are a pyschical team would be a massive understatement
or a massive spelling blooper - depending on your perspective! Or do you mean to imply some kind of mental hoodoo we hold over you that Steinner imparts with rigorous hypnosis while Davo spins his fob watch?
Wow! why do we lay a egg after a big match? I just don't get it?
err.. cos Spurs are a complete yolk?
What is going on?
good question - did summat happen?
Its over
surely not - it's 1 minute past two...
Game over......
we've already established that can't be true!
C'mon wake up Spurs. Sort it out!!!!
did summat happen?
...oh dear....
always said that reebok away is a tough match, didnt i?
clever boy... but - ok, I get the hint - I'll go and look it up on the web...

ahh - Steinner scored! Go tattoed one - we never doubted you! When we shouted Ricketts - we meant the disease.... errr...
Bolton are just gonna play counter attacking from now on they are mostly gonna sit back a bit more than they have been. I reckon we can get back in this if we can only keep the damn ball.
nahh - Bolton - swift counter-attacking football? sitting back with own at the helm... not any more my little spudulike...
****ing joke
Thats it then we are not getting thing out of this.
wtf . HOW WE CAN LOSE TO WIGAN,BOLTON it sucks. We have to get 3 points from matches like that....
did we score again?
FFS almost 3
Ahhh - no - did Matty hit the post?
FFS penalty
....and things just got that much worse...
An absolute embarassment today!!
who scored it?
My god. This is absolute pony. 3 fooking nil.
ahhh - I know this one... pony trek - feck? no - doesn't sound right... new forest pony - err.. pony playstation?? nope - I forgot...
One to forget. Lets try to keep it down to three.
good plan - who scored by the way?
FOOOK YOU GALLAS. He's shit...
ok - I get the hint - I'll go look it up on the web....

ahh - that man again! :davies:
Ekotto and Gallas can **** off tbh. Our defence looks terrible.
Hutton is positionally weak but has been OK in this game. Gallas has been OK but is off the pace and sloppy, Kaboul is strong and good. Ekotto is and has always has been pure ****ing shit.
Oh dear!
Redknap has been an idiot. A Placios Sandro middfield. WTF?! Who can they outplay? Palacios thank u wery much but on this level u are ussles.
Lord's a-lorky!
bolton has tactically outclassed us today. they killed our game with pressure and aggression, that's it.
I'm waiting for the punch-line....

(waiting)

oh - there isn't one? Give that man a cigar!
Yes Hutton!!
he scored?
Ach! Hutton's gone and ...scored?!
that's what I asked...
I still think we can salvage something. Nice goal.
careful - toxic hope - it corrodes the soul...
great goal
Two more pls god
careful what you wish for! presumably you mean two more goals FOR SPURS! see - you should have been more specific - God can't be expected to read your mind!
Could Pav have been more useless since he came on. Damn January seems such a long way off, we'll be down the bottom and lucky to sign anyone by then.
yeah - useless Pav...
NICE ONE PAV!!!!!
eh?
What a goal!!!!
Pav over Crouch anyday
yeah - useless Pav! ;-)
HOLY SHIT TWO GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAV THAT WAS ****ING UNREAL!!!!!!!
not - errr.. useless, then?
FCUKING COME ON
I've warned you about the hope...
sccccchhhhhhhwwwwweeeeeeeeettttttttttt
Super. Pavlyu. Fookin. Chenko
pony?
Why doesn't Pav start every game!!
coe he's useless?
Thudd will get suspended for that stamp
Oh - I doubt it, it doesn't count on a bolton player....
lol nice one Hudd.
classy...
4 minutes. Come on Tottenham. Just all out attack and Ave it!!!
Arrggghhhh...come on Spurs!!!
ack ack ack ack ack ack ack!!!
Absolutely awful and dreadful
Well game over. On to the next one. We are definitely going to fall mid table by the end of weekend.....
What the F***!!
We beat the champions of Europe and we can let in 4 goals to a mediocre team.
FOUR?? did we score again? who?
WELL then...

shall we start with Krancjar? or did Bolton just play a good game?
ahhh - ok, I get the message - I'll go look it up on the web..

yay!!!! Petrov!!!!
Sigh. Are we ever gonna man up for games like these.
sort answer? NO!
long answer? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Were below Bolton ffs!!!
"ARE" surely?
Anything you say about crouch you can say about pav....
errr.. not sure about that... "pav is 6ft 7ins" - not working, is it?
2 goals came out of no where and flattered us. Bolton were the better team from start to finish. We really missed VdV and I'm scared PL teams are working Bale out. Double up on him, match him for pace and turn him on his right foot.
why thank you sir!
this is ****ing ridiculous! last year the whole season we got 4 goals in our net just once and that was the last game where it didn't matter. how can you fooking give up 4 goals to bloody bolton, and now they're even above us in the league.
surely not! how could this be? Bolton above spurs - NO - I WON'T BELIEVE IT - IT'S A CRUEL HOAX!
anyone wanted to hit owen coyles smug face when he sent on that last substitute LOL he obviously did it to piss harry off.
that's a bit of a desperate refuge!!!
Bolton dominated us and tbh, we never really deserved anything from the game. Was abysmal how we let them play us like that. Needed a better Centre mid from the start, and Pav on from the start. Harry really shouldnt have taken this game so lightly.

P.S. Ive always hated that cnut Kevin Davies.
ahhh - order is restored!!! Kev is fresh out of his hard-man ice-bath - we LOVE IT that you hate him!

Good place to leave it! TWSpy signing out! Image
Last edited by thebish on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh Spy! How I've missed you!

Pony Playstation :lol:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Fantastic read Bish :D

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: TWSpy spurs...

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 am

thebish wrote:
Anything you say about crouch you can say about pav....
What, even FREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAK?

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:19 am

Great job, thebish... but these norf londoners don't provide half the entertainment of the knees up muvva brownners...

Tho they do their best... :lol:

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 am

Enjoyed reading this!

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 am

outstanding read ..as ever Bish
The Voice Of Reason

Armchair Wanderer
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Armchair Wanderer » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

If anyone else is awake at this time of night they'd have heard me laugh out loud.

This was my favourite part though...
thebish wrote:
Bolton are just gonna play counter attacking from now on they are mostly gonna sit back a bit more than they have been. I reckon we can get back in this if we can only keep the damn ball.
nahh - Bolton - swift counter-attacking football? sitting back with own at the helm... not any more my little spudulike...

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 am

Armchair Wanderer wrote:If anyone else is awake at this time of night they'd have heard me laugh out loud.

This was my favourite part though...
thebish wrote:
Excellent bit of reporting Spy, very very good reading and very funny. Take a bow mate! :oyea:
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

midnitefooty
Promising
Promising

Post by midnitefooty » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 am

thebish wrote:
great goal
Two more pls god
careful what you wish for! presumably you mean two more goals FOR SPURS! see - you should have been more specific - God can't be expected to read your mind!
Lol, coming from you this takes on a whole new meaning. :D

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 am

Great read.

This was my favourite quote
I just hope 'Arry is trying to mindf*ck Owen "Judas" Coyle
Nearly spat out my coffee. Did the man even think for a second before letting that one fly.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 am

William the White wrote:Great job, thebish... but these norf londoners don't provide half the entertainment of the knees up muvva brownners...

Tho they do their best... :lol:
indeed.. the west ham Spy writes itself...

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 am

Funny as fook, cheers TWspy

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 am

As ever - superb, Bish. Many thanks. :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Can't beat a decent bit o Spy on a Sunday morning.

Top notch as ever Bish.

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Great stuff Bish.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Superb :pray:
Troll and proud of it.

Mitch
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mitch » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Brilliant!

Randy Watson
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Randy Watson » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Funny that mate! Good skills!!!
Give a hand to my band… Sexual Chocolate

They play so fine don't you agree!

finlayson
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by finlayson » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 pm

We should post these on the forums the quotes come from, just for the entertainment of the reaction!