JUST FCUK OFF

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

JUST FCUK OFF

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 pm

I've had it with the gormless bastard
Sto ut Serviam

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: JUST FCUK OFF

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Gormless is being nice. He'd rather stick to his incorrect ideals than give us a chance of staying up.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:01 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:I've had it with the gormless bastard
if being on here was like Modern Warfare Call Of Duty ^ this guy would be our kim schmitz [or whoever is #1 now he's in jail]

:box:

newboy
Promising
Promising

Post by newboy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

we are not going down

we are down!!!!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm

From the moment I saw the team it was always going to happen. How it is that everyone, every single other person, can see that with the players available 4-5-1 works and 4-4-2 does not .... that SKD, God bless him, is shot ... that Mark Davies will only be the player he can be when given a free role & that requires Muamba on the pitch with him.

Coyle hasn't done that accidentally, it was a decision .... cocking a snook at the fans, at Muamba, at the club.

He should own up to his error & if he cant then he should fck off. That being unlikely then he should be shown the door. Now, not at the end of the season. This evening ... by text.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 pm

How do we organise something here? I'm sick to my back teeth of this clueless twonk. He has no idea, the football is as dreadful as it was under Megson and the results are worse. If by some miracle we stay up this season he's taking us down with interest next year.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Organise what?

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 pm

He is just plainly fecking embarrassing,going on about the barclays premierleague all the time,well it won't matter will it you nice person next season when we are playing Charlton.fecking waster.
The voices in my head may not be real...but they have some great ideas!

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Totally agree - a lot of 'very' angry fans today totally pissed off with clueless 'Mr Barclays Premier League' Coyle

Why why why recall carthorse (we may as well play with 10 men) Davies & go back to 4-4-2, when its exactly that that got us into this mess in the 1st place - no foundation or reason for it at all. He had stumbled upon a formation 4-5-1 that suited the players we have, and got us results which instilled confidence and belief in the team, and also gave the fans hope that we could stay up - there was just no need to change it at Norwich and absolutely no grounds to change things today, I wonder who he'll blame for that spineless, pathetic performance....it won't be his fault !

I've also had it with the useless clueless cnut, that may be it for me - I can't watch shite like that again - seriously pissed off tonight with Coyle's pathetic 'stubbon' sunday league tactics & inability to change things during a game, and I have to say the 'so called' spineless 'soft can't be arsed' players are as bad....they can all fcuk off for me.

Do us all a favour Coyle go and manage the Scotland ping pong team....because your certainly not fit to manage a professional football team.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:35 pm

did i mention

coyles a c*nt

npower championship nailed on

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm

officer_dibble wrote:did i mention

coykes a c*nt
I think 'Coyle is a mahoosive, huuuuuuge c*nt' would be more accurate.

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Mourinho may try to claim it but truly Coyle is "The Special One"

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm

'We deserved something from the game', WTF did he actually watch the same game as us - he's fecking seriously deluded he really is.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7506919/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:'We deserved something from the game', WTF did he actually watch the same game as us - he's fecking seriously deluded he really is.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7506919/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does he watch a different game? Where were these "more than enough second half opportunities" then?

Mark Davies scored a blinder and the Jap brought a good save out of Al Habsi (though I think it was going wide anyway). Wheater had a hopeful punt - that, as I recall, was it.

Other than that we didn't play a single purposeful ball into their box. N'Gog wasn't even looking up when he played some in. I didn't see Wigan just hitting it into the mixer, nor did I see them twatting it one at the first defender.

Awful, awful stuff.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:'We deserved something from the game', WTF did he actually watch the same game as us - he's fecking seriously deluded he really is.

Does he watch a different game? Where were these "more than enough second half opportunities" then?

Mark Davies scored a blinder and the Jap brought a good save out of Al Habsi (though I think it was going wide anyway). Wheater had a hopeful punt - that, as I recall, was it.

Other than that we didn't play a single purposeful ball into their box. N'Gog wasn't even looking up when he played some in. I didn't see Wigan just hitting it into the mixer, nor did I see them twatting it one at the first defender.

Awful, awful stuff.

Agree with this. I cannot believe the interview, totally wrong and just excuses.
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm not even reading this to prevent me from being even more angry than I already am, I'll just take your word for it.

We got dicked, completely fecking dicked all game. I'll have a stiff neck in the morning for having my head turned to the right for 45 minutes considering we were camped in our own half for the first half, then the same on the other side for the second.

Wigan deserved the win, there's no doubt about that. How anyone can think otherwise I'll never know.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

Awful, awful stuff.
Fairly sure Wheater had two hopeful punts, on the grounds that on the occasion of the second one, I said to the sweaty sat next to me, that's the two best shots we've had all game...the second one was 15 yards wide.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm

joke

apparentley "players know who they shoukd be picking up at corners" :lol:

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 am

officer_dibble wrote:

joke

apparentley "players know who they shoukd be picking up at corners" :lol:
He's nuts. They were weak goals to conceed but he's completely ignoring the 4 or 5 good chances wigan missed due to having all the possession and lots of opportunities to run at our defence. Our lack of opportunities and their glut of them were entirely down to how he set the team up.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm

I hope you don't mind me jumping on your thread CAPs

Owen, do one!