A sad day for the Dingles, but where is the plan Stan?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

MasGib
Hopeful
Hopeful

A sad day for the Dingles, but where is the plan Stan?

Post by MasGib » Tue May 08, 2012 7:09 am

Hi Guys, not been on here for ages, It’s a sad day for our neighbors Blackburn and who knows it may well be our turn next week.
Blackburn Rovers have always been our natural enemy so to speak but personally I take no pleasure in watching a fellow North West team relegated, hats off to Wigan they deserve their survival this year.
Work pressures have afforded me one trip only to see us play this season it was against the Gunners,
After the game I phoned Don Alonso to assure him we would not be relegated this year as we played with grit and determination after weathering the first 15 mins of which we should have been 4 goals down! But an enjoyable game none the less.
Bad luck with injury’s? Bad management? But that’s what a squad is for isn’t it! I listened to the West ham game last night and up pops Kevin Nolan with the first goal Vas Ta with the second and Matty Taylor seemingly having a good game.
The question is Where’s the Plan Stan? Our Manager seems deluded without the ability to galvanize the players into some kind of belief, games have been tossed away recklessly when a clean sheet and a point would have been Sam’s priority I site Norwich away for one.
Remember the purpose and drive we used to show, JJ ,Yuri D , Campo , Stellios, Nolan etc There was a game plan we knew how to defend and how to attack! And more importantly when to keep a clean sheet.
Every cloud has a silver lining they say and to be positive we are bound to win a few in the championship should we be beaten at Stoke next weekend.
MasGib
A fifty+ year supporter who remembers Warwick Rimmer Dave Hatton Gordon Taylor, John Byrom, Eddie Hopkinson and many more playing for BWFC