welcome to the failureship

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: welcome to the failureship

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun May 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Jez wrote:whats with all these bury fans anyway? I didnt know they were our rivals, I thought itd be burnley fans coming to take the piss
I imagine Burnley have sympathy for us right now. :cry:

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun May 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Jakerbeef wrote:
Jez wrote:whats with all these bury fans anyway? I didnt know they were our rivals, I thought itd be burnley fans coming to take the piss
Do they feck, they have such little in the sh*te little town they live in they thrive on the hatred that Coyle left them. Expect no favours or comforting words from those kants.

There are a few who I do know who are ok though

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 pm

jaffka wrote:
Jakerbeef wrote:
Do they feck, they have such little in the sh*te little town they live in they thrive on the hatred that Coyle left them. Expect no favours or comforting words from those kants.

Best thing we could do is give the half breeds Coyle back! At least we'd get six points next season

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun May 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Hoboh wrote:
jaffka wrote:
Jakerbeef wrote:

Best thing we could do is give the half breeds Coyle back! At least we'd get six points next season
I think that is where the sympathy comes from. Offloaded their past-sell-by-date tat onto us.

STORMER
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by STORMER » Mon May 14, 2012 1:56 am

HILARIOUS!!

There is a God, and it aint Judas Coyle.
All you lot hounded Megson out and now look at you!!!
You screamed for your Bolton 'Legend" , Gartsh*te tempts him with 20 pieces of silver and now he's a 'CNUT" according to your postings.

LIFE IS GREAT

Oh we are here, we are the Clarets and we are going to whip you next season, just like we did when Judas returned to the Turf. We look forward to it almost as much as seeing B*stard Rovers come into our web.

Administration looming, Judas has to stay because Gartsh*te can't afford to replace him now after tapping him up. THE VERY SAME MAN WHO WANTED TO BAN PROMOTION/RELEGATION, the weasel faced muppet!!

Mark my words - you are royally screwd - Gartsy and Coyle will have to stay on and your squad will compose of that Cropper Davies and rubber legs Eagles plus a few other past-it players .

Watch the money men start calling in the debts, watch players go, watch the ten point deduction and watch us do the double over you next season. The only way you will leave the Championship is via League 1.

Its been a great season. Be afraid, be very afraid.

[And if you can't take it don't dish it out. Burnley fans have maintained our dignity by our silence. But if you decide you want to start - we'll be happy to finish]

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 am

STORMER wrote:HILARIOUS!!

You screamed for your Bolton 'Legend" , Gartsh*te tempts him with 20 pieces of silver and now he's a 'CNUT" according to your postings.

LIFE IS GREAT

Oh we are here, we are the Clarets and we are going to whip you next season, just like we did when Judas returned to the Turf. We look forward to it almost as much as seeing B*stard Rovers come into our web.

Administration looming, Judas has to stay because Gartsh*te can't afford to replace him now after tapping him up. THE VERY SAME MAN WHO WANTED TO BAN PROMOTION/RELEGATION, the weasel faced muppet!!

Mark my words - you are royally screwd - Gartsy and Coyle will have to stay on and your squad will compose of that Cropper Davies and rubber legs Eagles plus a few other past-it players .

Watch the money men start calling in the debts, watch players go, watch the ten point deduction and watch us do the double over you next season. The only way you will leave the Championship is via League 1.

[And if you can't take it don't dish it out. Burnley fans have maintained our dignity by our silence. But if you decide you want to start - we'll be happy to finish]
Dignity?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one who 'started' by coming onto our boards.
http://www.twitter.com/chrisbradish" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon May 14, 2012 9:18 am

LIFE IS GREAT

Brendan Flood calling in his loans?

I think that you need to look closer at home for an impending disaster.

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by adamworthy2002 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Martin_Cruise wrote:I don't get how a fan of a team that isn't in the Championship can welcome us to that division.
I was just thinking this


Rip
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Rip » Mon May 14, 2012 6:04 pm

LIFE IS GREAT

At least I have the comfort of knowing that I don't have to go and watch your shite every week.

Done much the last 11 years?

powered_by_pies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by powered_by_pies » Tue May 15, 2012 1:09 am

I take it Burnley fans are just utter chunts no matter what club you support?

A load of them have taken to our boards to tell us they're praying we go bust. Seem like such a needlessly vicious little bunch of monkeys, don't they?
"...A Pompey fan? On a Bolton board? What will they think of next?"

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 pm

powered_by_pies wrote:I take it Burnley fans are just utter chunts no matter what club you support?

A load of them have taken to our boards to tell us they're praying we go bust. Seem like such a needlessly vicious little bunch of monkeys, don't they?
:lol: Chunts i like it

there just sick and twisted they can't help it

fvckers
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience