You Deserve to go Down

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

QPR4Life
Hopeful
Hopeful

You Deserve to go Down

Post by QPR4Life » Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 am

I've got to say, I've never held any bitterness towards Bolton as a club.

I can't stand Coyle and I absolutely hate Eagles. But we were absolutely cheated out of 3 points when we played you at the Reebok, so I find it quite ironic that you are now complaining about the refereeing decisions yesterday.

I'm not here to wind you up. Let's be honest, that Walters goal should never have been allowed to stand... Even the penalty was 50/50 at best, on the balance of play you probably should have won at Stoke.

But let's not kid ourselves, if we went 1-0 up (as we should have done, had the referee not made a horrific mistake) it wouldn't have come down to the last day of the season anyway and you would have been relegated last weekend, if not before. So there's no need to feel hard done by, certainly not by pointing the finger at the referees anyway.

I don't know about what state your club will be in for next year, but I do think you are in for a very long, hard season next year.

The best team survived.

WE'RE QUEENS PARK RANGERS, WE'RE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: You Deserve to go Down

Post by thebish » Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 am

QPR4Life wrote:I've got to say, I've never held any bitterness towards Bolton as a club.

I can't stand Coyle and I absolutely hate Eagles. But we were absolutely cheated out of 3 points when we played you at the Reebok, so I find it quite ironic that you are now complaining about the refereeing decisions yesterday.

I'm not here to wind you up. Let's be honest, that Walters goal should never have been allowed to stand... Even the penalty was 50/50 at best, on the balance of play you probably should have won at Stoke.

But let's not kid ourselves, if we went 1-0 up (as we should have done, had the referee not made a horrific mistake) it wouldn't have come down to the last day of the season anyway and you would have been relegated last weekend, if not before. So there's no need to feel hard done by, certainly not by pointing the finger at the referees anyway.

I don't know about what state your club will be in for next year, but I do think you are in for a very long, hard season next year.

The best team survived.

not really sure why you ARE here TBH....

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 am

It was offside if you're banging on about glossing things :roll:

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Mon May 14, 2012 11:19 am

Oh get the frig over yourselves about that 'goal' at the reebok.
Lucky things happen, unlucky thiings happen, all over a season. Of course we deserved to go down, we finished third from bottom, but shut up about that fecking goal, jesus.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon May 14, 2012 11:19 am

QPR4Life wrote:I've got to say, I've never held any bitterness towards Bolton as a club.

The best team survived.

:roll:

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

If you're not on a wind-up mission you are making a very passable impression of being on one.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

AgentC
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by AgentC » Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

Q Q QPR!

QPR4Life
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by QPR4Life » Mon May 14, 2012 11:21 am

If I was here to antagonise you I would be writing things like HAHAHAHAHAHA / LOLOLOLOLOL etc etc.

I'm stating that you are saying how hard done by you are, but you want to turn a blind eye to a MASSIVE decision in a 6 pointer. That could have cost us dear.

In one game the ref did you a MASSIVE favour, in the other he didn't. You deserve to be relegated.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

if and buts etc. nothing concrete to suggest you would have won if that goal had been given at the reebok and the same for us yesterday.

at the end of the day you stayed up and have a bright future. really no need to worry yourself about refereeing decisions now. let it go.

QPR4Life
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by QPR4Life » Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

You don't really endear yourselves to other clubs fans.

I remember leaving the Reebok and looking at all your smug faces, your fans thinking safety was already assured.

All I'm saying is you can blame Coyle or your board etc - but don't point the finger at the officials. If anything they've done you a favour in keeping you up this long.

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

Don't you think the admins should temporarily stop new members? These WUM are getting ridiculous.

And for the record, those decisions didn't cost us. Yes they were terrible but if we played the correct team and shape from the start of the year we'd have been alright.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

AgentC
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by AgentC » Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 am

Dr.Karl wrote:Don't you think the admins should temporarily stop new members? These WUM are getting ridiculous.

And for the record, those decisions didn't cost us. Yes they were terrible but if we played the correct team and shape from the start of the year we'd have been alright.
Aww come on Dr Karl you know you love Bury really.

How long before the administrators come calling?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

QPR4Life wrote:I

In one game the ref did you a MASSIVE favour, in the other he didn't. You deserve to be relegated.

I'm a bit lost. in what way does it contribute to anything to sign up to another team's forum and tell them that they deserve to be relegated?? why would you do that??

QPR4Life
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by QPR4Life » Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

James B wrote:if and buts etc. nothing concrete to suggest you would have won if that goal had been given at the reebok and the same for us yesterday.

at the end of the day you stayed up and have a bright future. really no need to worry yourself about refereeing decisions now. let it go.
Likewise, nothing to suggest that Stoke wouldn't have gone up the other end and scored a couple more if Walters goal had been disallowed.

We will never know. We are the better team though, personally I think you will come up again next season anyway.

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

QPR4Life wrote:If I was here to antagonise you I would be writing things like HAHAHAHAHAHA / LOLOLOLOLOL etc etc.

I'm stating that you are saying how hard done by you are, but you want to turn a blind eye to a MASSIVE decision in a 6 pointer. That could have cost us dear.

So that leaves things level, therefore gaining no advantage. I like your logic, londoners are cool.

QPR4Life
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by QPR4Life » Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 am

Dr.Karl wrote:Don't you think the admins should temporarily stop new members? These WUM are getting ridiculous.

Chill Dr K, get Susan to get a nice cup of coco on the go and just relax... :crazy:

QPR4Life
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by QPR4Life » Mon May 14, 2012 11:27 am

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:
QPR4Life wrote:If I was here to antagonise you I would be writing things like HAHAHAHAHAHA / LOLOLOLOLOL etc etc.

So that leaves things level, therefore gaining no advantage. I like your logic, londoners are cool.
That's EXACTLY my point. Your all complaining about the referee costing you survival!!!!!!

You aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?! :lol:

Juewanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Juewanderer » Mon May 14, 2012 11:27 am

QPR fan , i'm sure you're not here to wind us up or gloat .. :roll:

I've nothing against QPR or it's fans .. So enjoy your Premierleague status for one more season at least , we will be back :wink:
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

Trotski
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Trotski » Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

You're right, your goal should never have been allowed. And in a six pointer too.

Anyway here's hoping your money bag owner doesn't lose interest or you might be a cricket club this time next year.
Oh coitus!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 am

QPR4Life wrote:
That's EXACTLY my point. Your all complaining about the referee costing you survival!!!!!!
no - really - we're not. but thanks for your insights.

here's an idea - why don't you toddle off and plot QPR's assault on European football qualification next season with some QPR fans who might care what you think - and leave us to talk about Bolton and what the next season holds? I assure you - we will manage very well on our own.