reo coker

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mar
Icon
Icon

Re: reo coker

Post by Mar » Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm

hi there, i'm craig wrote:I think people are taking it a bit personal, that as soon as we're down he is off!

I've always had Reo Coker down as a player that see's football as a "job" doesn't get to attached to clubs and just wants to do his "job" at the highest level, I think the fans warmed to him and have been affected because he has come in and taken over big kev as the spokesmen talking to the press and was saying all the right things, because he is good at his job.

For him to then leave as soon as we're relagated shows he is heart less in people's eyes. But if pratly would have done the same thing, would anyone be as bothered, no because he has kept his mouth quiet, not spoke to the press and just got on his playing football, all be it
Not very well.

Reo Coker is good for a football club and a fans favourite but will never be fully committed to who ever he plays for, and will leave without a guilty conscious.

This is it for me. How he became chief spokesperson. Almost like he was putting himself in the shop window just in case we went down. Can't blame him its quite opportunistic of him but its sad to see him talking about the club then just jumping ship.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed May 23, 2012 9:40 pm

thebish wrote:ok - guess the boo boys have it... well done Tango and co! I concede defeat...

NRC is clearly a c*nt and can f*ck off and you hope his career goes down the pan...

nice! 8)
Help! I find myself nodding at a bish post :mrgreen:

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Wed May 23, 2012 10:08 pm

hi there, i'm craig wrote:Reo Coker is good for a football club and a fans favourite but will never be fully committed to who ever he plays for, and will leave without a guilty conscious.
More fool him!