It's not just us "muppets" Fat Phil...

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: It's not just us "muppets" Fat Phil...

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm

nixon has lied before hasent he
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Tue May 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Who would you get in then Dan?
Pfffft.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
Prufrock wrote:I'm not sure what the suggestion is there HP? If you are suggesting he would have tried 'harder' if he'd been threatened with the sack, I think that's crazy. No-one has suggested he wasn't doing what he thought was best, it's just he wasn't very good at deciding what was best.
Coyle obviously spent little time thinking about what formation and what team selection would best fit a specific opponent. Based on what we heard from the players and the results on the pitch it doesn’t seem like he was putting in maximum effort in the training sessions either. It’s hard for me to believe that Coyle is so dumb that he looked at the Manchester United fixture in September and thought the best way to get a result was 4-4-2 with Mark Davies in the middle, after a week of daily 5-a-side. It just seems more likely to me that the incentives weren’t there for him to put in the effort required to prepare adequately.

But I could be wrong. Perhaps he really is that stupid and the only solution is to fire him.
The 5-a-side thing is an exaggeration after players said we focus on ball work and don't really work on the shape. That is because he thinks it is the best way to win football matches, the daft bastard. Are you honestly suggesting we were rubbish at set pieces because he couldn't be arsed coaching how to defend them? That we played 4-4-2 with Mark Davies because he couldn't be bothered not doing? How does that even work? Did he find a fully completed team sheet and couldn't be bothered doing another one?

The alternative is he isn't very good at management. There is no way laziness can explain the midfield for Villa at home, so I'm guessing the shit at management bit is true.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 pm

TKIZ! wrote:Who would you get in then Dan?
as manager do you mean
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:nixon has lied before hasent he
Yes/no/never/always/sometimes/maybe/probably/has/n't/will/won't.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
:? :? :? :? :?

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Tue May 29, 2012 9:36 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:
:? :? :? :? :?
The weather is great, get yourself outside, get yourself a girlfriend, but please please please.
Troll and proud of it.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:38 pm

no the wheather is awfull my brain works between -18 and 18 degrees celcuis. this is far to hot. anyway what hae i done to upset u

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 29, 2012 9:51 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:no the wheather is awfull my brain works between -18 and 18 degrees celcuis. this is far to hot. anyway what hae i done to upset u

as is a quiet old man... I think he might simply be overwhelmed by your enthusiastic 130 posts on day one! 8)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 pm

sorry my dad dosent even let me go twitter or faecbook i pratically had to beg him for 3 weeks to let me go on here

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:sorry my dad dosent even let me go twitter or faecbook i pratically had to beg him for 3 weeks to let me go on here
no need to apologise! we all got a little over-excited the very first time we tasted the nectar of the TW community...

nowt to be ashamed of!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue May 29, 2012 11:31 pm

thebish wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:sorry my dad dosent even let me go twitter or faecbook i pratically had to beg him for 3 weeks to let me go on here
no need to apologise! we all got a little over-excited the very first time we tasted the nectar of the TW community...

nowt to be ashamed of!
20332 times

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue May 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Hoboh wrote:
thebish wrote:

nowt to be ashamed of!
20332 times
Keep going... into five figures soon...

Every one of them a gem... :D