an old burnley topic

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

an old burnley topic

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:32 pm

just thinking how delighted burnley are to see us and blackburn go down. they have made one of those hitler parodies called "chairman of bolton finds out they have been relegated" i suppose they had to have there day someday
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: burnley

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 pm

on youtube
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue May 29, 2012 7:34 pm

I remember after they beat us in the League Cup several of their fans were claiming it served Coyle right and he must now be regretting his decision.

So lord knows, the pop of their collective brains could be heard from here when we went down.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

burnley fans must have debates about who the love more coyle or the venky/keen coalition

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Tue May 29, 2012 8:11 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:they have made one of those hitler parodies called "chairman of bolton finds out they have been relegated"
Not really appropriate since Gartside doesn't seem all that arsed about it.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

no he just seems to contnue with his day to day life. youd think he would take drastic action but obviously not

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm surprised any Burnley fan has enough historical knowledge to even know who Hitler was. Must be grim having to copy the colours of Aston Villa and Wet Spam and now have to know the difference between a pie, a black pudding and a chicken. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm

im surprised burnle fans have enough historical knowledge of anything, maybe this one is an outcast living somewhere slightly nicer

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:im surprised burnle fans have enough historical knowledge of anything, maybe this one is an outcast living somewhere slightly nicer
Probably Farnworth then. :pissed:
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Gravedigger wrote:I'm surprised any Burnley fan has enough historical knowledge to even know who Hitler was. Must be grim having to copy the colours of Aston Villa and Wet Spam and now have to know the difference between a pie, a black pudding and a chicken. 8)
Burnley fans have more historical knowledge than any other kind. It's comforting that way.

Can't say I blame them...

And they've won the championship of the top division more often than a team close to us...

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

living in the past - o wait we are to

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Tue May 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Why keep making all these new threads with one or two sentance statements? if you want to share your opinions just shoe-horn them into some other thread, keeps the whole forum a little tidier :wink:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:24 pm

ok

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:they have made one of those hitler parodies called "chairman of bolton finds out they have been relegated"
Not really appropriate since Gartside doesn't seem all that arsed about it.

Now he isn't that arsed about it? Go on then, back that up then?

Coz he hasn't clod himself on the M61?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:53 am

you'd think coyle stole all their benedictine the way they go on.
Last edited by a1 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Wed May 30, 2012 1:39 am

Prufrock wrote:Now he isn't that arsed about it? Go on then, back that up then?

Coz he hasn't clod himself on the M61?
Personally I would have liked to have seen a bit less cheeriness and a bit more wailing and gnashing of teeth in his interview with the official website.

But my main case would be that he didn't sack Coyle when everyone could see relegation was a real possibility, and he hasn't sacked him now that it's a done deal. Everything that's come from the club has been of the "we had a plan in place for this" nature, which is a little depressing.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 am

he should have gone alone with steve kean in december. thats why sunderland stayed up and blackburn and us went down, because they waved goodbye to bruce

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 am

And the award for Best bit of Bravado goes to.....

Burnley FC

After a Lancs/Manx cup game some bloke on the cricket pitch shouting 'Come on you Bolton Bastards' while whirling a motorbike chain around his head.

And the award for best Danny Dyer moment goes to....

Burnley FC.

When Dyer was doing his 'Real Football Factory' show he made a terrible faux-pas infront of the lead nugget of the Suicide Squad. This bloke's face turned to thunder and you could see Dyer's face turn white and his underpants turn brown.

I urge you to seek it out. It comes directly after Dyer says

'....You've got a small crew haven't you?'

And the award for most silent fans goes to.....

Burnley FC

After the 4-0 gubbing at Burnden. I think Walker and Andy May scored - possibly Phil Brown too but I have never seen a shower of wankers so dejected at full time.

Great days.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed May 30, 2012 11:11 am

I don't care about Burnley.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:no he just seems to contnue with his day to day life. youd think he would take drastic action but obviously not
Yeah, he should probably spiral into depression and take up a heroine addiction.

feck*' bell
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"