Coyle sacked

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Coyle sacked

Post by jonnycooper » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:42 pm

bedwetter2 wrote:You'll have to make do with mine until Dan teleports himself back from whichever planet he is on!

I have only just found out - I had given up when no announcement was made earlier this morning. To anyone who has sympathy for Coyle and his merry men - nuts! The man was proved to be clueless 12 months ago and it was only going in one direction even then. He has conspired, knowingly or not, in the decline of our club. I cannot forgive the relegation, never mind the rest, when he had it in his powers to firm up the midfield and abandon his version of 4-4-2 when he stumbled on a better set-up last season.
All in all, good riddance - and as someone else said, he was a shite player as well.

As to the future, I just hope that a proper selection process takes place in recruiting a successor. No further cronyism.
Why don,t you just say what you mean?????

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm

jonnycooper wrote:
bedwetter2 wrote:You'll have to make do with mine until Dan teleports himself back from whichever planet he is on!

I have only just found out - I had given up when no announcement was made earlier this morning. To anyone who has sympathy for Coyle and his merry men - nuts! The man was proved to be clueless 12 months ago and it was only going in one direction even then. He has conspired, knowingly or not, in the decline of our club. I cannot forgive the relegation, never mind the rest, when he had it in his powers to firm up the midfield and abandon his version of 4-4-2 when he stumbled on a better set-up last season.
All in all, good riddance - and as someone else said, he was a shite player as well.

As to the future, I just hope that a proper selection process takes place in recruiting a successor. No further cronyism.
Why don,t you just say what you mean?????
Sorry, I'll try to be more explicit next time :mrgreen:

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks for the memory of getting tanked 5-0 at Wembley against feckin Stoke and then relegated...it's been awesome!
The voices in my head may not be real...but they have some great ideas!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 pm

judas has gone. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. bye bye coyle
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Ah, you're back!

(FFS!)
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:judas has gone. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. bye bye coyle
Meh.....was expecting loads more enthusiasm.

Let down.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:judas has gone. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. bye bye coyle

Let down.
Adam Bogdan, bwfcdan94: you got a thing about Dans?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Is that it?????????????????????????????????????

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:47 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:

Let down.
:)
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:47 pm

:conf:
How come you think he's judas?
Businesswoman of the year.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
:conf:
How come you think he's judas?
because he along with Gartside has destroyed are club and on a seperate note I find it funny that those inbred dingles call him judas because he left their club despite the fact IT WAS HIM WHO GOT THEM TO THE DIZZY HIGHES OF THE PREMIERSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Burnley fan all along...! whod of thunk it

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:

Let down.
You've outed me :wink:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:55 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Burnley fan all along...! whod of thunk it
I probably hate Burnley more that any other club in Britain. of course you are now going to say i am a blackburn fan. I think that you lot calling me a WUM is just part of all of your tactics to wind me up. Quite a few of you on this site are WUMs but i can live with that although i would prefer if you stopped it. I am a Bolton fan i tell you what do you want me to do turn up at the door of Eddie Davies and offer to buy the club

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:

Let down.
You've outed me :wink:
:D You need to keep that secret. Danophilia is outlawed.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I never actually expected him to be removed. I feel somewhat happy but at the same time concerned where we are going as a club. We can't rush in the next appointment but at the same time we can't leave Sammy Lee in charge, We know how that ended up last time (Unless he has improved his coaching significantly) it wasn't good.

Seriously didn't think Gartside was going to make the decision until later in the season- I think it's a good move, We still have a good portion of season left to turn things around.

I now fear the transfer requests flooding in from some of our more promising players.
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Speaking of Sammy Lee, does anyone know if he left today?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:00 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:Burnley fan all along...! whod of thunk it
I probably hate Burnley more that any other club in Britain. of course you are now going to say i am a blackburn fan. I think that you lot calling me a WUM is just part of all of your tactics to wind me up. Quite a few of you on this site are WUMs but i can live with that although i would prefer if you stopped it. I am a Bolton fan i tell you what do you want me to do turn up at the door of Eddie Davies and offer to buy the club

You're too shy to send an email. How can we believe you'll do this? I mean, I'm sure you have the money and all, but no 'cojones'.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:00 pm

just a theory here but i would not be surprised if this decision was made on Monday i mean the F.A openend that centre of excellence thing or whatever it is today and therefore as a member of the F.A board it is highly likely Gartside attended the opening.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:00 pm

jmjhb wrote:Speaking of Sammy Lee, does anyone know if he left today?

No. Appointed temporary manager with Jimmy Phillips.