Owen Coyle. Where did it all go wrong?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Owen Coyle. Where did it all go wrong?

Post by thebish » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Sammy Lee said rather than wrote:People say you are only as good as your last game, but you are not. You are only as good as your next game and that is Bristol City at home where everyone will hopefully be up and ready to go.
...and I have in my hand three envelopes....

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm

thebish wrote:
Sammy Lee said rather than wrote:People say you are only as good as your last game, but you are not. You are only as good as your next game and that is Bristol City at home where everyone will hopefully be up and ready to go.
...and I have in my hand three envelopes....
Your name is in one of them :wink:

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
chester white wrote: And you have to chuckle at this:
:D Good luck Sammy, Jiminho and the boys...
What ever happens he'll be looking to take the positives out of it...
[/quote]

It is, after all, a game of two halves. Or is it? Better ask Sammy.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:I think we've been somewhat hyijacked here. The basic premise is that no manager has seen fit to replace the set up that Allardyce dismantled. BWFCi seems to want to contend this wasn't true under Megson.
No, I'm saying that we had a more scaled down approach. That appears to have disappeared completely under Coyle.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: scaled down, really? :laugh:

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Beefheart wrote:Article in the BN which supports this http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wa ... nt_impact/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (though that might be what you are already talking about)

Mentions how the new regime have started double training sessions, have training tailored to meet individual player needs and are working on organising the midfield and back 4. When will they have time for ping pong?!
Those comments by Davo and that article reveal a lot about Coyle's reign imv. Lets hope the new boss keeps up the new regime. We sound a little more professional at least!
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside