Leicester City

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Leicester City

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 am

He looked okay but didn't score in that youth tournament so that means he's better than our captain and second top scorer???

Heads wobbling
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 am

Just bought my ticket online, COYWM.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Dougie will be wanting to keep it tight at the back, so I predict the same starting line up (personally, I'd change Andrews for Spearing). I'll state now that I'd be happy with a point from this one. Delirious with 3, but happy with a point.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:Dougie will be wanting to keep it tight at the back, so I predict the same starting line up (personally, I'd change Andrews for Spearing). I'll state now that I'd be happy with a point from this one. Delirious with 3, but happy with a point.
Has Crazy Horse already said we're gonna get stuffed? He needs to.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruno3
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Bruno3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 pm

naah - 3 points tonight and 3 more on saturday while Blackpool are leaderless. (wll I can hpe can't I??).
In the last few games we've won after going behind and los or drawn after going ahead. Does this trend mean we should deliberately concede the first one tonight?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:Dougie will be wanting to keep it tight at the back, so I predict the same starting line up (personally, I'd change Andrews for Spearing). I'll state now that I'd be happy with a point from this one. Delirious with 3, but happy with a point.
I haven't even made my mind up yet.
Plus I'm starting to run out of slang terms for having one's arse ripped apart and I don't want to sound too repetitive.
Also I haven't even made my mind up yet.
Businesswoman of the year.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Plus I'm starting to run out of slang terms for having one's arse ripped apart and I don't want to sound too repetitive.
Well that means we've already lost about 5-0.

So cheers for that.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

If we play Caerphilly at the back and don't Stilt-on the attack it might turn out to be a Red Leicester day for us.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:16 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

So cheers for that.
Always a pleasure. 8)

I think it'll be 2-2. With their second rebounding off Bogdan's face into the bottom corner.
Businesswoman of the year.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

So cheers for that.
Always a pleasure. 8)

I think it'll be 2-2. With their second rebounding off Bogdan's face into the bottom corner.
:lmfao:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Vertigo
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Vertigo » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 pm

It appears Mavies made his 100th appearance against Cardiff. Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 pm

any team news anywhere yet?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:20 pm

thebish wrote:any team news anywhere yet?
Don't be silly. It's the new secrecy policy. Eleven get off the coach and the opposition get to work sorting a plan out. Then Douggie sneaks an entirely different XI in from where they've been hidden in the luggage compartment and confuses the fxck out of them. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
thebish wrote:any team news anywhere yet?
Don't be silly. It's the new secrecy policy. Eleven get off the coach and the opposition get to work sorting a plan out. Then Douggie sneaks an entirely different XI in from where they've been hidden in the luggage compartment and confuses the fxck out of them. :wink:
Plus they show the team that played West Brom last season on the tellys in the stand before the match!

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 pm

As Fat Les said=(We,re going to score one more than you).Hoping for a clean one tonite..(BOGDAN KEEP HOLD OF IT).I think we are well overdue to show what we are capable of in this league..As long as he does,nt keep slapping that nasty ball out to the feet of their strikers.Zat and Mavies even showed how good they can be,hoping it was just Coyles coaching methods that were fekking us up and now we are going to go on a run,N,gog looked like a new signing on Saturday..Comeonuwhitemen...3-0

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Somebody said somewhere, on a different thread, that we will absolutely muller some poor, unsuspecting team at some point this season. That's right, but I don't think it'll be here. I'll be happy with a scrappy draw; if we play like we did against Cardiff, however, there's no reason why we can't come away with a 2-goal victory.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:30 pm

truewhite15 wrote:Somebody said somewhere, on a different thread, that we will absolutely muller some poor, unsuspecting team at some point this season. That's right, but I don't think it'll be here. I'll be happy with a scrappy draw; if we play like we did against Cardiff, however, there's no reason why we can't come away with a 2-goal victory.
Stop the soft goals and we don't lose. Might even win, and convincingly at that. All down to the clean sheet syndrome we haven't managed to conquer yet this season. Dougie's had a week now to observe training and I'm seeing much as Saturday with Sordell doing the sub role N'gog did last week. Pratley might make way for Spearing and a lot will depend on how we're doing after an hour. Talk of major changes might just be a red herring to fool the opposition.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Back doors smashed in. Back doors battered. Back doors invaded. There's a few for you CH 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 pm

If we don't win 4-0 tonight, #freedmanout as far as I'm concerned.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

SpitfiresKent
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by SpitfiresKent » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm going for a 2-0 win tonight. Eagles to score both. An eagle always beats a fox! :oyea:
Form is temporary, class is permanent.