Fat Frank goes big time

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: Fat Frank goes big time

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:Vomming at the suggestion of fat Frank's huge girth.
How much more will you vomit if you close your eyes and imagine him grunting on top of you
I've only just seen this, thank god I didn't log on whilst eating my subway breakfast. I'd have probably hunted you down for ruining it!
How can you ruin something that is nasty to begin with? :conf:
:shock: NOOOO! I love a subbers breaky!

However good/bad it is, it will always be significantly worse with the thought of a sweating grunting thrusting Frank in your head.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:00 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
How much more will you vomit if you close your eyes and imagine him grunting on top of you
I've only just seen this, thank god I didn't log on whilst eating my subway breakfast. I'd have probably hunted you down for ruining it!
:shock: NOOOO! I love a scrubbers breaky!
Fixed that for you :wink:

Seriously, it is nasty stuff. Get yourself a proper Brekkie. You'll be much better for it...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
Pretentious Thread surely? :D

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
hardly - given that she means she eats her breakfast in the subway....

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
Give over! It's basically an egg, bacon and sausage butty! Nowt pretentious about this one, I'm going to Benidorm on Sunday for gods sake! :D

Toni_DelijeSever
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Toni_DelijeSever » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:44 pm

I must say, not so pointless thread...good work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVIQoyFue0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:40 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
:shock: NOOOO! I love a subbers breaky!
What is a subway breakfast :conf:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 pm

What is a subway breakfast :conf:[/quote]

It is basically the cheapest possible sarnie ingredients available, which is bunged together in front of you by and Asian who then along with every other employee of subway tells you it is good value. Even the bloody advert is a con. You should not of mentioned Subway 89 as I am now on the war path against them.

A good little story for you all.

A Chinese chippy 2 mins walk from my school has attracted a mixture of 6th formers and bunking year 11s with the balls to leave the school building during the school day for the best part of 25 years, it was basically the first place to sell food of any kind in Winnersh. But last year f*cking Subway came along and set up shop literally next door, since then my Monday trip to the chippy has gone from consisting of running to the chippy at the start of lunch at 13:35 to get at the front of the que which would begin with just 6 or so lads and by 13:45 had reached close to 30 or 40 lads sometimes even 60 as I would stand outside finishing my chips I would turn around and see lads packed in the chippy like sardines and regularly queuing out the door and 100ft down the road. To it now being me strolling to the completely empty chippy and seeing all the other lads rushing desperately to Subway and standing in the chippy asking for my usual and not seeing a single other soul enter the chippy for the whole time it takes my chips to be cooked. In simple it has gone from 60 turning up to the chippy every lunch time to 1 lad from my school turning up once a week! all because of f*cking Subway setting up shop next door. I hear everybody rave about how great Subway is "going for a foot long sub at lunch" and I quickly put them in their place by telling them that what they are eating is sh*te and they should have a proper meal like a steak and kidney pie and chips and even make the point that their local takeaway is going to die because they have all f**ked of to Subway PLC. Fu**king Subway.

Rant over.
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

:shock: NOOOO! I love a scrubbers breaky![/quote]
Fixed that for you :wink:

Seriously, it is nasty stuff. Get yourself a proper Brekkie. You'll be much better for it...[/quote]

Now that is pretentious.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:What is a subway breakfast :conf:
It is basically the cheapest possible sarnie ingredients available, which is bunged together in front of you by and Asian who then along with every other employee of subway tells you it is good value. Even the bloody advert is a con. You should not of mentioned Subway GG as I am now on the war path against them.

A good little story for you all.

A Chinese chippy 2 mins walk from my school has attracted a mixture of 6th formers and bunking year 11s with the balls to leave the school building during the school day for the best part of 25 years, it was basically the first place to sell food of any kind in Winnersh. But last year f*cking Subway came along and set up shop literally next door, since then my Monday trip to the chippy has gone from consisting of running to the chippy at the start of lunch at 13:35 to get at the front of the que which would begin with just 6 or so lads and by 13:45 had reached close to 30 or 40 lads sometimes even 60 as I would stand outside finishing my chips I would turn around and see lads packed in the chippy like sardines and regularly queuing out the door and 100ft down the road. To it now being me strolling to the completely empty chippy and seeing all the other lads rushing desperately to Subway and standing in the chippy asking for my usual and not seeing a single other soul enter the chippy for the whole time it takes my chips to be cooked. In simple it has gone from 60 turning up to the chippy every lunch time to 1 lad from my school turning up once a week! all because of f*cking Subway setting up shop next door. I hear everybody rave about how great Subway is "going for a foot long sub at lunch" and I quickly put them in their place by telling them that what they are eating is sh*te and they should have a proper meal like a steak and kidney pie and chips and even make the point that their local takeaway is going to die because they have all f**ked of to Subway PLC. Fu**king Subway.

Rant over.
[/quote]

Dan, Dan, will you never learn? :|
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Is this really happening ?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Relentless09 wrote:Is this really happening ?
I f**ked up the quotes again didn't I. :zzz: for me maybe>

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Toni_DelijeSever wrote:I must say, not so pointless thread...good work.
Ta.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Wow, subway breakfast has hit a nerve.

It was me not GG Dan, before she gets the blame for something she's not done.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Can't be any worse than a McDonald's breakfast (of any description)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Seriously Bruce, it is. It's hard to believe I know, but Subway breakfast's are even worse than McDonalds. I'll die having had one.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Says KFC's favourite customer.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:Wow, subway breakfast has hit a nerve.

It was me not GG Dan, before she gets the blame for something she's not done.
My mistake, I have never been fond of Subway nor any other big fast food companies but hen they turned up next to my closest local chippy (which by the way is 3 miles away from where I actually live) it p**sed me off, if that one closes their will not be a chippy within 9 miles of me, disgraceful.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 pm

I love how when I first joined people got very upset about thread going of track but now it is the norm, it is great though I think that is the way it should be, conversations need to be able to develop not be confined.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:I love how when I first joined people got very upset about thread going of track but now it is the norm, it is great though I think that is the way it should be, conversations need to be able to develop not be confined.
Fat Frank was stood behind me at Fulham away a couple of years ago. I was convinced that the drunkered nice person was that far gone that he was going to vom on me. He's ace. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way