Fat Frank goes big time

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Fat Frank goes big time

Post by truewhite15 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:I love how when I first joined people got very upset about thread going of track but now it is the norm, it is great though I think that is the way it should be, conversations need to be able to develop not be confined.
Fat Frank was stood behind me at Fulham away a couple of years ago. I was convinced that the drunkered tw*t was that far gone that he was going to vom on me. He's ace. :roll:
I'm not certain how he's gained this cult following. I'm led to understand that his life has gone down a slippery slope very fast on its arse, but really...

As for this stuff about him being kicked out of Ipswich for being shirtless, I can't help but feel there were probably other circumstances. As a possible example, him being absolutely trollied? Not saying he was - I wasn't there, etc - but it just seems much more likely...

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Didn't he used to have a very high paid job or have I got that wrong.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

NiceHotCuppaTea
Promising
Promising

Post by NiceHotCuppaTea » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Ive spoken to him before and he told me he goes to the games with a carer, so yes he is disabled. That makes him a legend in some people's eyes...nevermind.

As for Subway, who gives a flying feck?! That chippy you are crying about probably set up shop when one in the same area closed or was closing too, that's business. If this is seriously the topic of the day on here then you need your fecking head feeling.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:18 am

NiceHotCuppaTea wrote:Ive spoken to him before and he told me he goes to the games with a carer, so yes he is disabled. That makes him a legend in some people's eyes...nevermind.

As for Subway, who gives a flying feck?! That chippy you are crying about probably set up shop when one in the same area closed or was closing too, that's business. If this is seriously the topic of the day on here then you need your fecking head feeling.
Blimey.
Subway bloody subway, fella.
Businesswoman of the year.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Now that is pretentious.
No Dan. It is called not wanting to put massively processed chemical shite in my mouth that masquerades (sometimes as a healthy) sandwich. I'm no food snob, but Subway for me is one of the worst chains of fast food. What is wrong with real chemical free bread with proper chemical free ingredients? Taste better, healthier and cheaper.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Now that is pretentious.
No Dan. It is called not wanting to put massively processed chemical shite in my mouth that masquerades (sometimes as a healthy) sandwich. I'm no food snob, but Subway for me is one of the worst chains of fast food. What is wrong with real chemical free bread with proper chemical free ingredients? Taste better, healthier and cheaper.
Could not agree with you more.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

gavlat2872
Promising
Promising

Post by gavlat2872 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Now that is pretentious.
How very dare you!!

if you're going down the "chemical shite in your mouth" route, then you'd pretty much starve to death. im pretty sure if you went to other fast food outlets you'd be eating a teeth and arseholes burger

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 am

I recall asking for a Latte in the Subway by The Bok and being asked which bread I'd like it on. True story!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 am

gavlat2872 wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Now that is pretentious.
How very dare you!!

if you're going down the "chemical shite in your mouth" route, then you'd pretty much starve to death. im pretty sure if you went to other fast food outlets you'd be eating a teeth and arseholes burger
Which would be why I avoid them as much as possible. But I do find Subway particularly offensive...

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:22 am

NiceHotCuppaTea wrote:Ive spoken to him before and he told me he goes to the games with a carer, so yes he is disabled. That makes him a legend in some people's eyes...nevermind.

Well his carer needs sacking. I've seen him numerous times, spewing his guts up from being too pissed. I've also seen him wet himself as he's too bladdered to get up and go for a piss. Never seen his carer, mind.

If its true his carer attends games with him, I'm thinking of reporting it. Because neglect is a form of abuse. I'm not joking.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:06 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:
jaffka wrote:
89bwfc89 wrote:Vomming at the suggestion of fat Frank's huge girth.
How much more will you vomit if you close your eyes and imagine him grunting on top of you
I've only just seen this, thank god I didn't log on whilst eating my subway breakfast. I'd have probably hunted you down for ruining it!
Pretentious Thread surely? :D
Give over! It's basically an egg, bacon and sausage butty! Nowt pretentious about this one, I'm going to Benidorm on Sunday for gods sake! :D
There's a bakery in Benidorm with a banner over the door proclaiming it 'Benidorm's answer to Greggs' (probably minus the correct apostrophe).

Now THAT is pretentious. Will suit you down to the ground. :grin:

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 pm

LeverEnd wrote:There's a bakery in Benidorm with a banner over the door proclaiming it 'Benidorm's answer to Greggs' (probably minus the correct apostrophe).

I am THERE tomorrow!

:P

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:25 pm

The black chicken and Rockys bar are musts

YtarmyYtarmy
Promising
Promising

Post by YtarmyYtarmy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:There's a bakery in Benidorm with a banner over the door proclaiming it 'Benidorm's answer to Greggs' (probably minus the correct apostrophe).

I am THERE tomorrow!

:P
Im off to Benidorm in few weeks on a JBO :pissed: , I'm gonna look for this place :D

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 pm

And that dirty little kebab place on the square. Benidorm cheap beer and mucky women gagging for it...brill

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Sticky Vicky.
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Sticky Vicky.
Who's probably about eighty by now. :wink: Must be something in the water there if she's still going. I saw Eric Delaney a year or two back still doing the clubs in Benidorm and he had turned eighty (truth). He died in 2011 at 87.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:39 pm

I believe her daughter (who must be in her 50's) to be the current custodian of the contraption.
May the bridges I burn light your way

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh God I repressed the memory of Sticky Vicky. Cheers for that.
http://www.twitter.com/chrisbradish" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Who's probably about eighty by now. :wink: Must be something in the water there if she's still going. I saw Eric Delaney a year or two back still doing the clubs in Benidorm and he had turned eighty (truth). He died in 2011 at 87.
Early 60s I think. I saw her exactly a year ago on my dad's stag do. Her daughter (late 30s at a guess) does a rather impressive acrobatic act before her mother without revealing any of her orifices.
Vicky seemed to be stalking us as she does the rounds of the bars and we were always slightly ahead of us. I think if anything her (ahem) 'capacity' for surprises may have increased with age.