Davo - Sheff Wednesday

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Davo - Sheff Wednesday

Post by Hoboh » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am

LEST WE ALL FORGET

Last edited by Hoboh on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 pm

lest, Hobes, lest
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:22 pm

:mrgreen:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 pm

bobo the clown wrote:lest, Hobes, lest
:oops:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 pm

It's all a bit "get your mate to tell her mate that I fancy her"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:It's all a bit "get your mate to tell her mate that I fancy her"
:lol:
Know what you mean but I think he has to make the written reequest to comply with tax rules and other such boring bullsh!t.

Fact is it's all a storm in a teacup stirred up by a gobby self-interested bitch and a pair of dicks on a crap radio station. The club and freedman have done nothing wrong.

In fact Dougie has put SKD's interests before his own in a sense, as he obviously wants him for the rest of the season but has offered to let him go early.Could have blagged it til the end and then released him.

Loyal White
Promising
Promising

Post by Loyal White » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:It's all a bit "get your mate to tell her mate that I fancy her"
Know what you mean but I think he has to make the written reequest to comply with tax rules and other such boring bullsh!t.

Fact is it's all a storm in a teacup stirred up by a gobby self-interested bitch and a pair of dicks on a crap radio station. The club and freedman have done nothing wrong.

In fact Dougie has put SKD's interests before his own in a sense, as he obviously wants him for the rest of the season but has offered to let him go early.Could have blagged it til the end and then released him.
Amen.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:06 pm

LeverEnd wrote:

Lukey Moore, prize bellend from the Football Ramble, has also had his say on Twitter.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Love SKD and would certainly go to any testimonial but just to put it into context..

Spoke to a colleague today who's a Steward at the Bok. He was telling me that a fellow Steward had to hand in his notice last week due to cancer and no longer being able to carry out his duties.

He'd worked/volunteered at the club for 33 years, either on the Turnstiles or Stewarding. He got a nice card from the club chaplain apparently.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Gartside just been on Talksport.....missed most of it though....

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivet ... ims-194528" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

What a utter Tosser Durham is on Talkshite,,,KD has been speaking to other Clubs without BWFC knowledge,,KD show some respect..We are trying to get Promotion!!!!!It,,s not all about you!!!!!!!!

Armchair Wanderer
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Armchair Wanderer » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:56 pm

jonnycooper wrote:What a utter Tosser Durham is on Talkshite,
Can't disagree. I only hear from Phil when we're down in the dumps and generally looking for a new manager, he came across better than he has done in the past when I've heard him.

This convo between Kev and Dougie sounds a bit mysterious.
The players you fail to sign never lose you any money.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

I couldn't listen to all of that. What an obnoxious person. If Gartside got to the end of the piece without telling him he's a c*nt, I take my metaphorical hat off to him.

Frost, Redhead and the like asked searching questions without being rude. That kind of hectoring is typical of what's turned me off the press.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Can't understand why he was having such a go at PG, he just generally seems to loo for people to have a go back at him. he really pissed off one Liverpool centre back though! well done for telling him how it is Jamie.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJxocLDfEA
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Adrian Durham is a complete wanker. In his talkshite interview yesterday KD said himself he wasn't that bothered about a testimonial.

Now, KD was apparently talking to other clubs behind Boltons back. So either, he knew well before yesterday he wasn't getting a new contract and is a polished liar, or he isn't as loyal as he'd like to claim.

Either way, I think Talksport have stuck their clueless beaks in and made the whole matter worse.

Well done to PG though, for a considered sensible interview in the face of extreme provocation.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Didn't see it through. Think I'd have been more inclined to stand up and walk than listen to that shxte. P.G came out of it with some respect, not like that shxt-stirring pillock.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

I really really hate Durham. If you listen he has no interest in getting to the truth, just wants to stir it up. He always takes some controversial viewpoint and plays devil's advocate just to wind people up. It was hard to listen to that without heading for the Talkport studios with a crossbow. He is not a proper journalist, just an absolute tw@t of the highest order.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 pm

End of an era. Gutted he's going but at 36 and with no coaching position available for him here at this moment in time it wasn't going to end well.

Emma Davies needs to cop herself on a bit and get a grip.
Pfffft.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 pm

SKD was probably pushing for an extra year on the same pay. We didn't offer it, told him so he could plan his career. He isn't happy about it nor is his wife. His head hasn't been in the game for a while and this is probably the reason why, uncertainty. He now knows that he can move on and should be thankful for the 10 years he has had at the club.

Public discussion on a radio station isn't the best thing to do, Especially talkshite. Adrian Durum is cnut btw.

I know this might sound off but he's put all his eggs in one basket and it's bit him in the arse.

"I'll see this one out till retirement, getting my coaching badges along the way, then move into a coaching role"

reality

"She aint going to be happy as she may have to move/have him commute"

Kevin I thank you for all the great memories and wish you all the best for the future wherever you may go.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, it could go one of two ways now? He could start playing out of his skin because he wants to potentially attract one of the Premier League clubs or it could a severe dampener on our Play-off hopes. In Dougie we Trust
Pfffft.