Feelin down

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Feelin down

Post by PC1978 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Couldn't get to the valley for personal reasons. So I had a bwfc tattoo done instead. Feelin' pretty down now though.

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Re: Feelin down

Post by PC1978 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:07 pm

PS Tried to post my fantastic tat but kept getting data too large message when posting even though the pic was in lowest resolution possible.

YtarmyYtarmy
Promising
Promising

Post by YtarmyYtarmy » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Epic Fail :doh:

Madrigal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Madrigal » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:35 pm

PC1978 wrote:PS Tried to post my fantastic tat but kept getting data too large message when posting even though the pic was in lowest resolution possible.
Kinel how big is the tattoo?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Madrigal wrote:
PC1978 wrote:PS Tried to post my fantastic tat but kept getting data too large message when posting even though the pic was in lowest resolution possible.
Kinel how big is the tattoo?
How big is the elbow ?? :shock:
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:35 am

Not been back on since initial post. Had a death in the family. Will post the awesome tat once one of you experts tells me how to get the file size low enough!

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:43 am

Can send pic by SSM to anyone that can sort the file size issue and post for me. No technology here!

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:43 am

YtarmyYtarmy wrote:Epic Fail :doh:
I know!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 am

OK 1978, you've made my mind up for me.

I've been contemplating it for a while now, toyed with the idea and I've worried over whether I want to do something so long-term, so permenant.

But it's now clear in my mind ... next time I'm feeling down ... I'm also going to take a photograph of my elbow.

Thanks.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 am

Sniff. That's the nicest thing I've ever heard.

What a beautiful way to commemorate the death of a loved one by getting a BWFC tattoo.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

I had the tattoo before the death. And I wanted to share it with you guys due to the exceptional quality of it. But I can only use my phone as I am off work due to having a funeral to arrange.

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Right, we get it. You're a 'character'.

I wear a tie with Tweety Pie on it to show that I'm outrageous!
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

What is the tat?

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

i had a bwfc tattoo when i was 17. worse thing i ever did.
theres me tutting and cussing at folk in their replica tops on holiday, yet ive got a football club badge inked on my arm. i hate it. shouldve had it done on my arse or summat.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:32 pm

white blood wrote:i had a bwfc tattoo when i was 17. worse thing i ever did.
theres me tutting and cussing at folk in their replica tops on holiday, yet ive got a football club badge inked on my arm. i hate it. shouldve had it done on my arse or summat.
Not as bad as a few of my mates that had Weetabix men in Wanderers bobhats tatooed on their arms when we were 16. I got merciless stick for not having one. :lol:

Weetabix men (for the benefit of those not familiar with the marketing campaigns of the early 80's.)

May the bridges I burn light your way

PC1978
Promising
Promising

Post by PC1978 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 pm

coffeymagic wrote:Right, we get it. You're a 'character'.

Not really a 'character'. Just had a tat on my leg because I liked it. Then I was 'feelin down' because of events at the valley. Tried to post a pic which kept getting a file size error message and then the weekend got a whole lot worse following that. Thanks for your sympathy.

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Frank Burnside as the lead Weetayobbo with a little hanger on that used to punctuate this breakfast bowl bully's threats with a warning 'ok?'

Whoever looked at his brekkie and thought 'These things look like mini-skinheads' needed some serious help.

I've got a bit of a problem with Weetabix, or 'Wheet-Bisks' as we buy in our house on account of Missus not liking them. The stuff she buys for her is all brand name Alpen, Kellogg's and whatever me and the kids get 'Rice Krisps', 'Ready Oats' and 'Allbark'.

Anyway, Weetabix. The reason people eat Weetabix is because they're quick. In a rush? Two Weeties, some milk, gone in 20 seconds. No crunching or swallowing just let the goo slide down your throat like you're a goose being force fed at a pate factory.

The people at Weetabix know it too. Their adverts concentrate about putting loads of other stuff on to make this slop taste nice. 'Have you tried it with raspberries? Or kiwi? Strawberries?'

No, because I like all those things and I'm not going to ruin the taste of them by smearing your ready-mix concrete all over them.

In short. Weetabix can feck off.

And I'd say that to the lead Weetabix's face.

OK?

twitter @thetonycoffey

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 pm

There was a lad who used to come with us who had the BWFC emblem tattood on his chest with his 'nip' as the rosette.

He'll be pushing 50 now. I wonder what it looks like and how he feels about it.

There's a guy near us, covered from head to toe in scrawl and he bobs about on one of those mobility scooters. What sort of tattoo parlour would cover someone's face, neck or anywhere that can't be covered up.

My favourite has always been...

but it was recently replaced by...

twitter @thetonycoffey

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 pm

PC1978 wrote:
coffeymagic wrote:Right, we get it. You're a 'character'.

Not really a 'character'. Just had a tat on my leg because I liked it. Then I was 'feelin down' because of events at the valley. Tried to post a pic which kept getting a file size error message and then the weekend got a whole lot worse following that. Thanks for your sympathy.

I am sympathetic to your loss. Just couldn't give a shit about your tattoo.

twitter @thetonycoffey

YtarmyYtarmy
Promising
Promising

Post by YtarmyYtarmy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 pm

white blood wrote:i had a bwfc tattoo when i was 17. worse thing i ever did.
Probably would've been more apt, as most of the time we're Shit :cry: