Chungy Fight

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hodori
Hopeful
Hopeful

Chungy Fight

Post by Hodori » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zClraw7LVA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beginning at 4:40

Holey moley. Looks like we really dodged Miller 2.0. That was a super crazy tackle on LCY coming from halfway across the pitch at full speed.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Chungy Fight

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:02 pm

I heard them described as "that Sunday league team full of pissed up dickheads who oy turn up for a kick off". Looks about right.

Lad on twitter also commented that all you could hear from their centre half and centre mid was "fvckin hit him"
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Is Danny Livesly still playing for them ?
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Is Danny Livesly still playing for them ?
No. Neither is Lubomir Michalik or Matt Glennon. Neil McDonald isn't their manager any more either.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Really because it says a Livesly played centre back for them in the game.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Although he might not be in most of our starting elevens the campaign for Andrews as captain starts now. Gwan son!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Can I just say, that wasn't a fight. It was barely handbags. Franny v Norman was a fight. Fair play to Andrews though.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Is the manager still to blame for allowing us to play opposition that might injure our players pre-season?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Water polo pitch apart, it looked like some decent football was being played at times. Their keeper played a blinder and kept us out repeatedly. Crazy tacking going on and we were lucky to come out injury free. Our attacks showed some thought and promise which bodes well.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Is the manager still to blame for allowing us to play opposition that might injure our players pre-season?
Only if we're 18th, 10 games in.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:51 am

Lord Kangana wrote:Is the manager still to blame for allowing us to play opposition that might injure our players pre-season?
:lol: like it.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:06 am

We will be playing Barrow next, team full of skinheads Barrow absolute scum. TBF to Andrews he always has been a hard b*stard and is certainly not shy of a confrontation.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 am

Out of interest, is anybody still doubting the Hall signing? He looks a quality player to me and will be a permanent fixture in the side if he keeps his pre season form up. Most of the good stuff in pre season has come through Halls play.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 am

ChrisC wrote:Out of interest, is anybody still doubting the Hall signing? He looks a quality player to me and will be a permanent fixture in the side if he keeps his pre season form up. Most of the good stuff in pre season has come through Halls play.
yes

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:19 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:Out of interest, is anybody still doubting the Hall signing? He looks a quality player to me and will be a permanent fixture in the side if he keeps his pre season form up. Most of the good stuff in pre season has come through Halls play.
yes

Attention seekers not included but I will bite on this occasion..

Your reason? rather than a shit post count boosting yes.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

I don't think he has played enough games to warrant an opinion. One competitive match is not something to base an opinion on a player yet it seems a lot of you have done so.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:I don't think he has played enough games to warrant an opinion. One competitive match is not something to base an opinion on a player yet it seems a lot of you have done so.
Apologies Dan. I shall wipe his pre season form out of my mind and report back once the season has started 8)

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:I don't think he has played enough games to warrant an opinion. One competitive match is not something to base an opinion on a player yet it seems a lot of you have done so.

Says you, you daft cvnt. You've formed an opinion on players that are barely able to wipe there asses let alone play a game of football
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 am

plymouth wanderer wrote:

Says you, you daft cvnt. You've formed an opinion on players that are barely able to wipe there asses let alone play a game of football
it's spreading...

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 am

You call that a fight? I was expecting to see the deleted scenes from Enter the Dragon
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience