Deadline Day

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Deadline Day

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Tick tock tick tock... Booooooong. Time's up ladies and gentlemen.
And with that, bed. :(
May the bridges I burn light your way

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

What was that loud slamming noise?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 pm

jimbo wrote:What was that loud slamming noise?
It was Dougie's arsehole slamming shut with the realisation we've got the same defenders and strikers to choose from as we had last weekend. If he hadn't slammed it shut, he'd have shit himself by now.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:28 pm

feck me, no signings and nobody out, utter shite

Madrigal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Madrigal » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:43 am

So what does the loan window hold for us? This FFP is over the whole season so I guess there is options to move players out in January, we can still bring players in on loan (I think this was always going to be the way we strengthen the team in the short term). Whether the likes of Dawson are still an option is debatable but there will be other players we can bring in who are on the outside at their prem clubs.

On another track Bolger is playing well in the dev squad and I think he is going to be knocking on the managers door soon.

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:59 am

The Club is effectively broke, Eddie just doesn't have sufficient money to put anymore in, our players don't have a sell on value as they are not demonstrating any form that justifies a large, or even medium level fee. We have to accept that we aren't going upwards anytime soon, unless Dougie can get some of the younger players to step up to the mark to make a team, because the likes of Knight, Wheater, Beckford, etc are just not good enough.
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED