BWFC Match Reporter

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Tsp92
Hopeful
Hopeful

BWFC Match Reporter

Post by Tsp92 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Evening chaps,

Been recommended this site by a fellow Wanderers fan from another website, so I'm hoping you might be able to help me out a little.

Over the summer I've been working on a bit of project for myself that I hope somewhere down the line will take off. Part of the project is basically to find people who are interested in talking or blogging about their own team. Since then I've been trying to find fans who would be willing to participate. Anyway to stop boring you all, I was recommended popping on her and seeing if anybody could/would be willing to help me out on the blogging front for the wanderers. One other thing I was going to ask if you didn't mind was - who are the Bolton Bloggers/Journo's/Fan Favourites on Twitter, as they might be able to help me even if nobody on this site would be interested.

Just to give you a sense of what I'd be looking for;

- Weekly (or whenever you can make it) match reports.
- Anything sports and/or Bolton related whenever you fancied it.

Anyone who is interested or who has details of your clubs Bloggers on Twitter, please feel free to PM me, respond in here or tweet me directly!

Cheers lads and lasses & good luck for the remainder of the season.

Feel free to contact me

Twitter - @Crad92
Email - [email protected] - Thanks lads.