Rams to the slaughter?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Rams to the slaughter?

Post by ChrisC » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

The next game is only round the corner so I will get the ball rolling. I expect to be cold and wet and lonely. Can't see many turning up for this.

Scrappy win to get things moving (hopefully :( )t is essential we keep Will Hughes quiet.

COYWM! Sort it fecking out!!!!

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Rams to the slaughter?

Post by adamworthy2002 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 pm

We'll lose.

3 - 0 to Derby.


Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Seeing as Derby battered Millwall.....they'll do the same to us....

Thankful I'm not able to make it.....

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 pm

ChrisC wrote:The next game is only round the corner so I will get the ball rolling. I expect to be cold and wet and lonely. Can't see many turning up for this.

Scrappy win to get things moving (hopefully :( )t is essential we keep Will Hughes quiet.

COYWM! Sort it fecking out!!!!

Fvck sake

Rubbing salt into the wound!
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 pm

I'll be there. 24hrs to get over today and we'll all be up for it again. Irrepressible, you have to be following BWFC. 2-0 and all will be right with the world again.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I think we'll scrape something from this. I do not believe it will be the start of a bright new dawn, merely a prolongation of the agony. I could be, and hope to be, completely wrong.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Not on the winning part.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Home game. Derby were trying to kick the ball into touch but all them deflections and they got a very lucky 5 goals against a surging, skilful Millwall. I can see the Trotters gaining the ascendancy and putting 5 or 6 past their goalie, Just got to hope they are on the correct side of the goalposts. Hopefully they'll realise that footie boots are better than ballet shoes, especially if it rains and if the rumour we are to be sponsored by Specsavers is true then Zat should be held in reserve in case they bring on a barn door while he's playing the banjo. Bolton 3, Derby 1. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:16 am

He should start with the team that finished today, but with eagles in place of Pratley or Lee. Holding out no hope whatsoever.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:36 am

In my opinion he is now in a must win game.

This is a game that however we are doing would be targeted as a win.

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:04 am

If the pack of overpaid prima donnas haven't abandoned him completely then we will win this game.

If Dougie's gonna go down he might as well go swinging. Get the ones that can't be arsed out of the team and get the hungry ones in, whoever they are.

Hell, look how hungry Ream's been lately...spell on the sidelines has done him a world of good.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:39 am

Jakerbeef wrote:Hell, look how hungry Ream's been lately...spell on the sidelines has done him a world of good.
Cue your own Nando's joke here .....
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:03 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Jakerbeef wrote:Hell, look how hungry Ream's been lately...spell on the sidelines has done him a world of good.
Cue your own Nando's joke here .....
:lol:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:06 pm

It's getting to the point where we need to write off certain players and exile them from the first team squad if they can't be arsed until they can be sold/released/paid off. Dougie nailed his colours to the mast re young players, time to start doing something about it.
Bolger and eaves for example have first team experience, put them in. I think if people see that Dougie is being bold he might get a bit more leeway (optimistic I know). He can't carry on like this though.

Barefoot Wanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Barefoot Wanderer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Df needs to make big changes in the shape of the back four and also HAS to play 2 strikers

Craig Davies and Beckford upfront

Wheater/Mills central defence (ream midfield)

This might be worthy of a draw to get the ball rolling.

Trouble with changing the back 4 of course is that they will take 3-4 games to become efficient and learn each others game. So DF needs to grow a pair and make big decisions and sit back and wait for the defence to gel, no matter what (as long as it doesn't involve Knight)

Tierney could be replaced by Ream who played as left back way back when and in a pre-season game, but Ream is more likely to keep his place in midfield, but an option nonetheless

0-0

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 pm

we wont play well, we will be overrun and we will end up losing and Dougie will be sacked.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Barefoot Wanderer wrote:Df needs to make big changes in the shape of the back four and also HAS to play 2 strikers

Craig Davies and Beckford upfront

Wheater/Mills central defence (ream midfield)

This might be worthy of a draw to get the ball rolling.

Trouble with changing the back 4 of course is that they will take 3-4 games to become efficient and learn each others game. So DF needs to grow a pair and make big decisions and sit back and wait for the defence to gel, no matter what (as long as it doesn't involve Knight)

Tierney could be replaced by Ream who played as left back way back when and in a pre-season game, but Ream is more likely to keep his place in midfield, but an option nonetheless

0-0
Think I might be tempted to start Hall too (probably at the expense of Chungy)...

Vertigo
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Vertigo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:11 pm

I'd rather see Ngog alongside Cravies. While neither Ngog or Beckford can seem to hit the target, Ngog at least has some flashes of good build up and hold up play.

Hope Wheater can bounce back. He hasn't done very well so far and Ream in the back four might be the answer.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Vertigo wrote:I'd rather see Ngog alongside Cravies. While neither Ngog or Beckford can seem to hit the target, Ngog at least has some flashes of good build up and hold up play.

Hope Wheater can bounce back. He hasn't done very well so far and Ream in the back four might be the answer.
Ngog was shocking yesterday. Seriously shite. His first touch was more like one of Okocha's 40-yard passes. Yeah, he narrowly missed the target towards the end, but he had his back to goal at the time - and completely missed Spearing standing 2 yards away, in the perfect position to hammer it towards goal.

I've tried to wait for him to come good. I have, really. But he's had 2 years. It ain't happening.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:25 pm

We need to win. In the next six upcoming games the only one I should feel confident about is home to Yeovil. And the fact I'm not even confident about that speaks volumes... to me at least.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください