Lukas Jutkiewicz

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Deserves his own thread. First Bolton player to get me off my seat and applaud for sheer effort and determination this season. And he has ability to go with that work rate.

Early days of course, no point getting carried away.

But I like watching him play, and that is a very rare thing with Bolton players at the minute.

Keep it up lad.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Lukas Jutkiewicz

Post by a1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:25 pm

he's crap, carnt even score for middlesbrough.

he's crap.

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Never heard of him before we signed him and he's been very good in his stay so far. Hard worker and good build up play. Nice little contributor on the goal front too.

But like I said i'd never heard of him..and he isn't too hot on football manager..so he's rubbish.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:33 pm

a1 wrote:he's crap, carnt even score for middlesbrough.

he's crap.
Cheer up a1. We won.
Businesswoman of the year.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Bit of sarcasm I hope but it doesn't always come across on the internet.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Deserves his own thread. First Bolton player to get me off my seat and applaud for sheer effort and determination this season. And he has ability to go with that work rate.

Early days of course, no point getting carried away.

But I like watching him play, and that is a very rare thing with Bolton players at the minute.

Keep it up lad.
Spot on.

Kudos to for Mason as his partner - he may need four gilt egse chances to score one but today he was, as it were, there to miss them...

Jutki MotM...

Mitch
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Mitch » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Enjoyed watching him play today, great start to his time here. I know it's early days but I wonder what the deal is to make his move permanent? Well done the Juke!

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by adamworthy2002 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 pm

I thought he was going to be another Grzegorz Rasiak


NiceHotCuppaTea
Promising
Promising

Post by NiceHotCuppaTea » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:53 pm

'No point getting carried away' - but got his own thread ;)

Great player, very much a younger, fitter and dare I say better Kevin Davies? Time will tell...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:54 pm

NiceHotCuppaTea wrote:'No point getting carried away' - but got his own thread ;)

Great player, very much a younger, fitter and dare I say better Kevin Davies? Time will tell...
It is early on, but these days we don't have that much to get excited about....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 pm

NiceHotCuppaTea wrote:'No point getting carried away' - but got his own thread ;)

A couple of hours based against ten seasons...? Two games for Bolton against four hundred and seven? Three goals for us against eighty five. Hmmmm. I'd say wait a bit... :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:28 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

A couple of hours based against ten seasons...? Two games for Bolton against four hundred and seven? One goal for us against eighty five. Hmmmm. I'd say wait a bit... :wink:
Indeed. Though he has 3 goals, and I'd far rather have him up front than Davies as of current players, which could explain what he meant by 'better'?

Historically a different story though somewhat academic.....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

A couple of hours based against ten seasons...? Two games for Bolton against four hundred and seven? One goal for us against eighty five. Hmmmm. I'd say wait a bit... :wink:
Indeed. Though he has 3 goals, and I'd far rather have him up front than Davies as of current players, which could explain what he meant by 'better'?

Historically a different story though somewhat academic.....
Amended. :wink:

StaffsTrotter
Reliable
Reliable

Post by StaffsTrotter » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:45 pm

hope you don't put the hex on him Bwfc i. The lads doing well and he certainly bullied their backline today. But as TD says its early days. Sometimes players (and managers) can just fit or click at a club, no matter how journeymanish their cv. At the moment I'd say he's playing above what his cv says - lets hope he keeps it up.

SOTWA

Post by SOTWA » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:21 pm

I don't really care if he's an unknown from a crap team, Dennis from across the street, or a worldly from Spain. The concern is if the lad fits with our team and he really seems to. Like everyone else I'm not throwing 'the new SKD' out there, but he's had a very positive impact and hope to Odin it continues!

As for Dennis from across the street, he's rubbish, but he DOES have a friend who has agreed to put salt in Zat Knights petrol tank every game day for the next 3 years! Could possibly be the best defensive signing we've made in years.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 pm

StaffsTrotter wrote:hope you don't put the hex on him Bwfc i.
He'll be calling him a shithouse before his loan's up. It's like night following day. ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:58 pm

TANGODANCER wrote: A couple of hours based against ten seasons...? Two games for Bolton against four hundred and seven? Three goals for us against eighty five. Hmmmm. I'd say wait a bit... :wink:
Jutkiewicz = 1 goal per 1.3333 games. Davies = 1 goal per 4.79. :WINK:
May the bridges I burn light your way

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 pm

He could be dougies new Glenn Murray! As said earlier, mdny a jobbing journeyman finally finds a home.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote: A couple of hours based against ten seasons...? Two games for Bolton against four hundred and seven? Three goals for us against eighty five. Hmmmm. I'd say wait a bit... :wink:
Jutkiewicz = 1 goal per 1.3333 games. Davies = 1 goal per 4.79. :WINK:
One thing's for pretty sure; nobody will last ten years here ever again, including Sir Douglas, so career comparisons are out. Ten months possibly, although ten weeks seems more the norm. :wink:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:30 pm

adamworthy2002 wrote:I thought he was going to be another Grzegorz Rasiak
You b'stard adam.

I've taken counselling for 4 years over that man and just got to the stage when I can go whole hours and not even think about him. Cups, shoes, towels, vases no longer remind me of him. I don't routinely blurt out his name in a Tourette's style while shopping.

.... & you go & fckg mention him.

Thanks a fckg lot.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".