The other dingles

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

The other dingles

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Thought I would kick this thread of having seen Blackburn comfortably beat Reading yesterday. After beating Watford most of you will go into next Saturday with some confidence, take my advice don't. Blackburn were nothing short of brilliant yesterday, they turned up at Reading played 4-4-2 with lots of young English players and really got in Reading's faces, TBH Reading looked nothing short of petrified of them. They constantly looked to attack and their wingers were opening Reading up time and time again. I may well do A preview unless Tango says otherwise but please head my warning and expect for us to be easily beaten on Saturday.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

gavlat2872
Promising
Promising

Re: The other dingles

Post by gavlat2872 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Thought I would kick this thread of having seen Blackburn comfortably beat Reading yesterday. After beating Watford most of you will go into next Saturday with some confidence, take my advice don't. Blackburn were nothing short of brilliant yesterday, they turned up at Reading played 4-4-2 with lots of young English players and really got in Reading's faces, TBH Reading looked nothing short of petrified of them. They constantly looked to attack and their wingers were opening Reading up time and time again. I may well do A preview unless Tango says otherwise but please head my warning and expect for us to be easily beaten on Saturday.
thats the spirit :hang:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Blackburn were seriously good infact I can see them beating both us and Burnley and finishing in the play offs, after all if I go into this game saying we will win then it will be myself(and my pun free thread) that will be blamed.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:44 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Thought I would kick this thread of having seen Blackburn comfortably beat Reading yesterday. After beating Watford most of you will go into next Saturday with some confidence, take my advice don't. Blackburn were nothing short of brilliant yesterday, they turned up at Reading played 4-4-2 with lots of young English players and really got in Reading's faces, TBH Reading looked nothing short of petrified of them. They constantly looked to attack and their wingers were opening Reading up time and time again. I may well do A preview unless Tango says otherwise but please head my warning and expect for us to be easily beaten on Saturday.
Yes but they only scored 1 goal against Reading away, same as us. Forgot about that didn't ya?!?!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Reading are challenging for promotion and have been impressive at home - we have been dog s**t all season are on course to finish a record high of 18th.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Our new found optimism will either continue or we will be handed another reality check.

Like the other six fingered inbreds, they are really looking forward to turning us over on our own patch.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Have you got 6 fingers on each hand Dan, and play the banjo? We'll dick 'em.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:05 pm

and Dan is your mum your dad and your dad your mum?

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:09 pm

jaffka wrote:and Dan is your mum your dad and your dad your mum?
That would be quite difficult.......

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm

As long as we aren't profligate we should be able to turn them over. Looking at a couple to nil for us and an egg banjo and a pint at half time. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
jaffka wrote:and Dan is your mum your dad and your dad your mum?
That would be quite difficult.......
tis the song

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:41 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Blackburn were seriously good infact I can see them beating both us and Burnley and finishing in the play offs, after all if I go into this game saying we will win then it will be myself(and my pun free thread) that will be blamed.
"Profligacy Out!" would have made a good title! :D
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

TonyDomingos wrote: "Profligacy Out!" would have made a good title! :D
I'd have thought maybe:

"Profligacy Out!" - Blackburn (H) 01/03/14

Or somesuch.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Reading are challenging for promotion and have been impressive at home - we have been dog s**t all season are on course to finish a record high of 18th.
I was joking about the fact that while we both scored one against them, they got 7 against us. Looking at the full table and the form table we should lose. However we have stumbled in the chaos on something that works and looked good. So expect him to change it. we'll lose. Joke is playing well and hitting a run of form. He'll be dropped.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm

I never object to anyone doing a preview Dan, why should I? I'll try not to head your warning. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Well I have done a Kinty and locked myself out of my account while trying to change my email address :oyea: . So I will be using this one from now on.
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Welcome, Sir Dansworth of Horwichshire.

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:31 pm

LeverEnd wrote:Welcome, Sir Dansworth of Horwichshire.
Thank you LE, I have worked out that if I go at a rate of 18 posts a day then I should have caught up with what my post count is on my original account by the end of the year...by which time I will have probably found another way to lock myself out of this account :hang: .

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:33 pm

danhorwich wrote:
Thank you LE, I have worked out that if I go at a rate of 18 posts a day then I should have caught up with what my post count is on my original account by the end of the year...by which time I will have probably found another way to lock myself out of this account :hang: .
Please God no.

It'll be like the plague as random threads get updated with shite, just to hit a random post count.

Someone unlock his original Account for fcuks sake.

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
danhorwich wrote:
Please God no.

It'll be like the plague as random threads get updated with shite, just to hit a random post count.

Someone unlock his original Account for fcuks sake.
The board has not locked it, it was my fault in trying to change my email address. I tried to change my email address but then locked my self out of the email address as well so I cannot access/ have not received the activation key or whatever it is called/ the thing they send you when you sign up.