Clash-in (with) the Lattic.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Clash-in (with) the Lattic.

Post by Hoboh » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 am

I've highlighted the bits that make us successful wank stain thinks we are too thick to understand! :twisted:
Rosler has used a vast squad to his advantage this season while competing in the FA Cup and briefly in Europe since he took over from Owen Coyle in December.
Freedman believes the fresh squad he inherited from Coyle did work to his advantage – but reckons the German’s way of working is proof a squad rotation system can work in the Championship.
“He knows all about working in the lower leagues,” he said.
“In the Premier League, the mental side of it is difficult but in the Championship it is very physical and he has changed that a lot. The majority of fans can understand what we are doing but they would probably like to keep the majority of the team. But that’s not the case, you can’t do it.“It proved in the last 10 games of last season, when it really mattered, we were really fresh. Uwe will do the exact same. With six games to go, he will get a settled team.
“But they are playing Saturday-Tuesday all the way to the end of the season. So, he will be a fool if he doesn’t change a few during the season. And I know he is not a fool so he will be rotating.It is the only way the modern game can work. To get up to the top of this league you have got to have 14 first-team players ready to play. Wigan probably have about 18 with his six loans.
“I know Uwe well enough. There is huge respect there because, as I know, it is a difficult job to come in and gather players that have played in

bw@bw
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bw@bw » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
bettyrasta wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Prufrock wrote::lol: that's unfortunate!
It would be if I thought Billy Davies was no good. But I'd have him here. I'm not the one saying I wouldn't......

Would I sack Freedman to bring him in? Probably not. But only because I'm not convinced the manager we have is our main problem. But people know that.....[/quote
Hmmm. Still to this day find your admiration for Billy Davies perplexing Mr BWFCi. Opinions and all that but have to say I would rather he stayed away from here.
No admiration. I just would like to hear better names we could bring in. Lots want a sacking but then don't like the alternatives.

I think Davies is bang average but he's where we'd be shopping, at best!
Those who have worked with Billy Davies consider him the nastiest most divisive manager in this country in recent years.
He can start fights with the entire club - players fans coaches board -even the cleaner- and then himself. Classic Glasgow Empty Room Merchant
He would make the Megson and Coyle years look like a love-in.

And his results are average at best.
What goes around may still come around

Armchair Wanderer
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Armchair Wanderer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:00 am

Someone's even made a rivalry page on wiki.

Looking at the people who have links to both clubs it looks like they sacked Coyle but left some of his people in there, Sandy Stewart for example. A bit surprising but that thrifty DW must have been saving money.
The players you fail to sign never lose you any money.

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:03 am

Win today and we will have won the same number of times as them in the fixture.
"Oh f**k off you daft southern c**t"

Seamus' good leg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Seamus' good leg » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 am

Plenty of streams listed for this one today - could be a tough watch, but remaining hopeful!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:45 am

Feels like I'm sat in a van on the way to prison. I know I'm going to get bummed, just don't know how bad it's going to be :cry:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Feels like I'm sat in a van on the way to prison. I know I'm going to get bummed, just don't know how bad it's going to be :cry:
It's ok big John got parole today :mrgreen:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Feels like I'm sat in a van on the way to prison. I know I'm going to get bummed, just don't know how bad it's going to be :cry:
The good news is, you can now get married after the initiation.

Always look on the bright side of life.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:39 pm

danhorwich wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:And on the game:

"Bolton boss Dougie Freedman must decide whether to re-jig his defence again with Alex Baptiste back from suspension against Wigan.The full-back served a one-game ban in the midweek win over Blackpool with David Wheater, who scored the game's only goal, coming in to the heart of the defence while Tim Ream shuffled to left-back.

Matt Mills is considered fully fit again from a knee problem but Freedman is yet to welcome him back into the fold. On-loan right-back Alan Hutton is due to play his last game before returning to Aston Villa but midfielder Andy Robinson has moved to the Reebok Stadium from Southampton and could make the squad".

Ream didn't play that badly at left back. Knight's been better of late and I can't see Mills going right back into the team at the onset. What will Dougie do for this one?
He wont play right back that's for sure unless Freedman really is as bonkers as we fear he is. I hope we win but I don't think we will. God I hate pie munchers.
"Straight back" into the team Dan. Not at right back. :|
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Big ask, but if Huddersfield, Boro and Leeds should lose today, our position would look just a bit brighter altogether......If....and assuming we win, of course....

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Bogdan, Hutton, Knight, Wheater, Ream, Medo, Spearing, Trotter, Lee, Hall, Jutkiewicz

Subs: Lonergan, Baptiste, Threlkeld, Kellet, Moritz, Beckford, Robinson
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:25 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
danhorwich wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:And on the game:

"Bolton boss Dougie Freedman must decide whether to re-jig his defence again with Alex Baptiste back from suspension against Wigan.The full-back served a one-game ban in the midweek win over Blackpool with David Wheater, who scored the game's only goal, coming in to the heart of the defence while Tim Ream shuffled to left-back.

Matt Mills is considered fully fit again from a knee problem but Freedman is yet to welcome him back into the fold. On-loan right-back Alan Hutton is due to play his last game before returning to Aston Villa but midfielder Andy Robinson has moved to the Reebok Stadium from Southampton and could make the squad".

Ream didn't play that badly at left back. Knight's been better of late and I can't see Mills going right back into the team at the onset. What will Dougie do for this one?
He wont play right back that's for sure unless Freedman really is as bonkers as we fear he is. I hope we win but I don't think we will. God I hate pie munchers.
"Straight back" into the team Dan. Not at right back. :|
I know T I was just messing with you.

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Nicko58 wrote:Bogdan, Hutton, Knight, Wheater, Ream, Medo, Spearing, Trotter, Lee, Hall, Jutkiewicz

I see Freedman is up to old tricks, no way on earth are we going to get anything from this. BTW have any of you seen that Threlkeld play as from what I have heard he just basically Paul Robinson type if you can't get the ball get the man sort of player.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Nicko58 wrote:Bogdan, Hutton, Knight, Wheater, Ream, Medo, Spearing, Trotter, Lee, Hall, Jutkiewicz

We got injuries or summat? kids on t'bench and no Mason or Danns? :(

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

We got injuries or summat? kids on t'bench and no Mason or Danns? :(
Must be injuries. The whole 'everyone is fit' speech yesterday must have been a bad bluff!

danhorwich
Promising
Promising

Post by danhorwich » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:36 pm

We are going to be well and truly f**ked today but he will still play 4-5-1 next week and the week after. If he wants to play for 4-5-1 for the rest of the season then we are going to have a battle to stay up this season :evil: .

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:40 pm

danhorwich wrote:We are going to be well and truly f**ked today but he will still play 4-5-1 next week and the week after. If he wants to play for 4-5-1 for the rest of the season then we are going to have a battle to stay up this season :evil: .
In fairness I think we would get battered whatever today. Wigan are a better side and with something to play for!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Time for Hall to give the performance he's occasionally threatened
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Seamus' good leg wrote:Plenty of streams listed for this one today - could be a tough watch, but remaining hopeful!
You got a link mate?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:02 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Seamus' good leg wrote:Plenty of streams listed for this one today - could be a tough watch, but remaining hopeful!
You got a link mate?
http://lag10.com/bein7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;