Not very good are you?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

caskey
Hopeful
Hopeful

Not very good are you?

Post by caskey » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:19 pm

I will come straight to the point here, you were rubbish. Despite what nonsense Freedman spouted in his post match interview you didn't deserve anything.

I'm sorry but you are a poor side and your away attendance was pathetic.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Not very good are you?

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:22 pm

caskey wrote:I will come straight to the point here, you were rubbish. Despite what nonsense Freedman spouted in his post match interview you didn't deserve anything.
I'll come straight to the point in return: If you've come here to be a prat you'll be leaving shortly. Discuss football by all means......or goodbye. Suit yourself.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

caskey
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by caskey » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:24 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
caskey wrote:I will come straight to the point here, you were rubbish. Despite what nonsense Freedman spouted in his post match interview you didn't deserve anything.
I'll come straight to the point in return: If you've come here to be a prat you'll be leaving shortly. Discuss football by all means......or goodbye. Suit yourself.
Did you go yesterday?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Fck him off Tango.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:26 pm

My, you're a feisty one.

Anything else you'd like to add?
Businesswoman of the year.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:27 pm

No.

Your last sentence is self explanatory.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:29 pm

caskey wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Did you go yesterday?
No. Not going doesn't concern you coming here to be a troll, I've well done my shift supporting Bolton and still do.

caskey
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by caskey » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:30 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
caskey wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Did you go yesterday?
No. Not going doesn't concern you coming here to be a troll, I've well done my shift supporting Bolton and still do.
I watched the game yesterday and so i don't understand why TANGODANCER is having a dig at my post. It's exactly how i saw it. Would you rather i lied then about your performance? Of course i want to discuss football. Seems you lot don't like losing though.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:43 pm

caskey wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
caskey wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Did you go yesterday?
I watched the game yesterday and so i don't understand why TANGODANCER is having a dig at my post. It's exactly how i saw it. Would you rather i lied then about your performance? Of course i want to discuss football. Seems you lot don't like losing though.
Who asked you anyway? If you'd taken a minute to check which way the prevailing wind was blowing on here, you'd have found that we all think Freedman's a useless gobshite anyhow, so we couldn't give a flying what he says in interviews. Your support at the 'Bok the last two years hasn't exactly been Borussia Dortmund standard, sunshine.

Now feck off, and let us wallow in our own misery.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 pm

We're quite aware as to our shortcomings thanks, just take a look around the forum.

Now then, do you honestly believe that more of yours will come to our place than we took to your's yesterday?
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 pm

caskey wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
caskey wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Did you go yesterday?
Read your own post and you'll see why. A headline, "Not very good are you", then, not "Hello, lads, care to discuss the match?" but "you're rubbish, pathetic" in a three line post, followed by "it seems you don't like losing". Do you like losing? Let's not pretend you never do, you've won two and lost two out of four, hardly Barcelona are you? As Bruce Rioja said, Bolton fans are very aware of who and what we are as a team. Pop back in February when we play you here and let's see where we both stand then.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:27 pm

bucket shaking bastards of the south coast

they'll be in admin again before us

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Goodness! A fecking Brightoner coming on here trying to give it large. Saw them all running a couple of seasons ago. About three or four dozen being chased by a handful of Crystal Palace supporters. Their team is crap, the supporters are crap and the rock is foul. Be a good chap and take a turn to yourself. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm

You can get the stats for pathetic away attendances here...

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/A ... 22,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You'll probably spot Brighton a few places below Bolton for the last couple of seasons...

Knob.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Fck him off Tango.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that frequenting waste-tips and dispensing shit from a great height are traits commonly associated with seagulls.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Knob.
Don't go round shouting that in Brighton Worthy.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 pm

:lol:
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm

TANGODANCER wrote: It is a truth universally acknowledged that frequenting waste-tips and dispensing shit from a great height are traits commonly associated with seagulls.
Gulls, man, gulls! It is a truth (almost) universally acknowledged that there's no such thing as a seagull. Just ask thebish.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:55 pm

That which we call a seagull, by any other name is still a seagull (to Brighton and Hove Albion.)
That which we call shite is universlly acknowledged as shite. :wink:

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Internet!
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.