A Win Away? Millwall / Friday 19th

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Re: A Win Away? Millwall / Friday 19th

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Hopefully Mason will be back
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Hopefully Mason will be back
Out for upto 8 weeks.

Clayton god only knows, looked in agony yesterday.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

DJBlu wrote:How bad does this whole situation sound?

He would have the same pace as Shittu I suppose but it's Emile Heskey ffs.
If it's a short term solution then it's more than likely going to happen especially with Cravies, Mason and Clayton now out. Wilkinson just wasn't at the races yesterday
Pfffft.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm

I'd contemplate throwing Feeney up top with hall on a wing. Get in behind on the counter attack.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Or eidur up there and play of him! Get hall,Feeney, chungy playing off him
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Or eidur up there and play of him! Get hall,Feeney, chungy playing off him
Definitely do this, I'm thinking about reinforcements though. Heskey may be 'handy' to come off the bench/start game and be given 50 mins etc..
Pfffft.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:35 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Or eidur up there and play of him! Get hall,Feeney, chungy playing off him
Which might be okay if we didn't forget K.D wasn't up there and keep banging long balls up the middle. Craig Davies was actually handling that pretty well till he got injured. Maybe sticking Pratley up front and letting Eidur and Chungy play off him isn't such a bad idea?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:05 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:Anyone going? Myself, pru and mummy will be there and hopefully not wishing we were somewhere else.
You wouldn't get me there for a gold pig, the bunch of wankers.
Alright Bruce, what have we done to upset you? :shock:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:Anyone going? Myself, pru and mummy will be there and hopefully not wishing we were somewhere else.
Bloody Hell. Not you, or Kinty, or Pru. You know my Millwall story, don't you? Are you coming home over the festive period btw? We're due a catch-up round.
May the bridges I burn light your way

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Bloody Hell. Not you, or Kinty, or Pru.
:lol:
Last edited by mummywhycantieatcrayons on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:38 am

Looking forward to this - will London be hammered Friday afternoon or will folks be heading home?
Sto ut Serviam

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:20 pm

all the London terminals will be packed out, they have been for the last few weeks already. but most wont be off home till the following week. Probably a good time to visit actually (as long as you keep away from Oxford Street) all the boozers will be jumping.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Am reet moist
Sto ut Serviam

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:45 am

I hope the Millwall fans have picked up on this, will make for a fun atmosphere! Good lad, let's hope he can back it up with a performance this week.

Conor Wilkinson: I quit Millwall for 'b ... at Bolton
“I need to show Millwall why I left - bigger and better things.”
Upon reflection, and having read more, he may be more of a cocky tw@t than a good lad. He seems to be having a pop at our fans here as well.
“I think I was trying too hard, trying to impress; that didn’t work out so the fans were at it even more.
My impression was that the majority of fans were like me, wanting him to do well but accepting he was a young lad out of his depth. I didn't hear anything too critical, more the odd groan at his utter ineptitude on the day. Anyone find differently?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:36 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Bloody Hell. Not you, or Kinty, or Pru.
:lol:

Right. You're off the Christmas Card list. :twisted:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:38 am

LeverEnd wrote:I hope the Millwall fans have picked up on this, will make for a fun atmosphere! Good lad, let's hope he can back it up with a performance this week.

Upon reflection, and having read more, he may be more of a cocky tw@t than a good lad. He seems to be having a pop at our fans here as well.
“I think I was trying too hard, trying to impress; that didn’t work out so the fans were at it even more.
My impression was that the majority of fans were like me, wanting him to do well but accepting he was a young lad out of his depth. I didn't hear anything too critical, more the odd groan at his utter ineptitude on the day. Anyone find differently?
If that's his attitude I hope Keith sees it and bins him off, mard arse, we've had enough of them!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 am

Hoboh wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:I hope the Millwall fans have picked up on this, will make for a fun atmosphere! Good lad, let's hope he can back it up with a performance this week.

If that's his attitude I hope Keith sees it and bins him off, mard arse, we've had enough of them!
Like we have lots of choices in his place?

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:10 pm

I don't think he's having a pop.

So, what's gonna happen tomorrow night now Clayton's out? Hall to play wide or a change of shape, with Spearing back in the team. I'd prefer the former.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Jugs wrote:I don't think he's having a pop.

So, what's gonna happen tomorrow night now Clayton's out? Hall to play wide or a change of shape, with Spearing back in the team. I'd prefer the former.
Sounded like it, not that I'm bothered but if he continues to struggle and makes comments like that he'll do himself no favours.
I'd play him with Eidur and have that Woolery lad on the bench. He's said to be very quick and scored twice against Arsenal in the last U21 game, so could be an ideal sub for late breaks.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Jugs wrote:I don't think he's having a pop.

I'm thinking maybe he sees Spearing as s bit reckless at times and thus prone to a sending off? He's probably better coming on later, maybe if Eidur shows signs of tiring, and we're in front? Not overflowing with options right now unless Medo gets back in the figuring.