Shining like a...like a light...

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Shining like a...like a light...

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 pm

How quickly time passes. Amazing to realise that in a couple of months, (March )it will be the tenth anniversary of the death of Bolton Superfan and commentator, Dave, ding-dang-do- Higson. Lest it be forgotten when March arrives (with my memory), here to raise a grin (and maybe a tear) is the great lad himself in full flow....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvSp2xSi_w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: Shining like a...like a light...

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Certainly doesn't seem like 10 years. Great bloke, fondly remembered by many.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:01 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:How quickly time passes. Amazing to realise that in a couple of months, (March )it will be the tenth anniversary of the death of Bolton Superfan and commentator, Dave, ding-dang-do- Higson. Lest it be forgotten when March arrives (with my memory), here to raise a grin (and maybe a tear) is the great lad himself in full flow....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvSp2xSi_w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

good spot, Tango - I would never have said it was ten years!!

thanks for the memories, Dave :oyea:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun May 12, 2019 9:44 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 pm
How quickly time passes. Amazing to realise that in a couple of months, (March )it will be the tenth anniversary of the death of Bolton Superfan and commentator, Dave, ding-dang-do- Higson. Lest it be forgotten when March arrives (with my memory), here to raise a grin (and maybe a tear) is the great lad himself in full flow....

Time passes quickly indeed..
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Mon May 13, 2019 3:02 am

Ruddy 'eck, TANGO, you had go back a bit to find this thread eh? I don't recall looking at that link when you posted it originally, but I thank you now.

Aye, time does fly, but as age creeps up on us it's carpe diem at each dawn.

Per Ardua ad Astra