Forsooth, is that a tractor I see before me ?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Forsooth, is that a tractor I see before me ?

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Never mind Arsenal, get on with us. We go via Eiduer and Roschina and we get a throw midfield. And now.....mentions of good football by our heroes. The sally and....Ming?has a go that becomes a break and.....C.D.....Vela....Rochina....and cleared although mic men enjoyed that. Free kick them and....Ohhhhhhh Amos smothers one rolling in...
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Some games whizz by - this one seems like an hour in already.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Talk of Alf having got a knock pre match. And now....corner them and.......we clear and the mic man claims we're sharp on the break. C.D and Mills exchanging words, that's no good. C.D pulled down with no reward again and....C.D AGAIN AND......VELA....OHHHH, Corner after an Eidur effort.
Should have been a goal the man says and.......and.....ping and pong around their box and....Matt Mills hits a spongebob when he had a real opening.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Rochina -Messi

Sounding really exciting player

Lennons pulled another one out the hat
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Rochina at it again!

Just beating men for fun
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Sounds as though we have missed some good chances to score = Rochinha sounding good!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:32 pm

"Great game" the mic man claims and we are doing well. To hell with Arsenal, and....Ming runs it out for a goalkick us....By Heck, this is twanging the nerves already. Soft chances missed there. Now a Tractor sally bring a shot that Amos is happy to have hit at him. Throw them again and...Eidur...Roschina slides one wide after a great move with Eidur. Another that should have gone in. Now Murphy floats one in that Amos handles. Roschina getting rave reviews from the voice. And now....the Tractors have a deep throw and....cleared. Roschina goes again and....it peters out but gets good words. This lad sounding very good, at least so far. Half time approaching as mic man has a chat about this and that. Now, Walker intercepted by Ming before Trotter clogs one of theirs. Free kick and.....Dervite, then Vela block them out. Davies being fouled all over the place says our reporters getting more than a bit irritated at the man in black.
Ming and....Trotter blocks him off and....homers getting a free kick again as N.L is "appopletic..."
The half is played out and one minute left and......it's 0-0

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Seems a few of our lads had a word with the ref at the end of that half. C.D getting battered apparently. Probably won't change much but.....
Part Two and can we do it. Bob the builder says "yes we can." Need to score to do it though, so COME ON YOU WHITES..... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:46 pm

danardif1 wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Jonah wrote:Mutterings of a possible 3 5 2....
With who at left wingback?
Walker on left and Vela on right according to official Facebook account
Ah... ta.

PA stats (see eg BBC) have us trading blows with 'em, 6 shots to their 7 (2 each on target), even if they've had 59% possession - to be expected. Good to hear Rochinha sounds good, even if his delayed appearance would have had other managers castigated - let's hope he comes good and stays good.

COYWM

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Away.....Varney replaces Parr for the Tractors as Part Two gets under way. Homers have a sally at us but we clear and break. Coke send it backwards to Trotter and it finishes with Amos. Again we go and Davies has a bit of hard luck to star. Eidur gets robbed and they clear for us to get a throw. Ream, Davies, Totter and Roschina gets a free kick. Ream loses and wins the ball before Vela goes, then again and....Eidur's flick comes to naught. And....C.D.....and....Roschina fouls a Tractor. And.....they have a go at us and win a throw. Some interchange involving Bishop and Varney, then Bishop again and....we clear for a throw. We're closing down well says the mic man.
C.D getting the praises, ref getting slated. C.D intoduces Smith to the boards before they sally. Vela starts us off but Eidur over complicates it. Now C.D again and Walker and.....now a good touch but it's cleared. Dervite gets it out for a throw.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Wigan losing

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:04 pm

twilight wrote:Wigan losing

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:04 pm

We battle well again but Trotter passes badly. Home crowd not over happy apparently. Mic man throws a few scores in then mentions another sub for the homers. They get a throw as 16,000 crowd announced with 200 plus of our faithful. Amos being sharp to foil an attack. Roschina, then Eidur who makes a bad pass. Now they sally again and.....a volley clears our bar. That was an opening for them. They come again and Mills blocks one out and then.......oHHHHHHH a crashing shot hits the post and rebounds to Amos. Trotter gets a bolloxing for a half-hearted challenge.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:07 pm

That was a bit of a wake-up call and they come again and this time Trotter gets it away. And now ...the liner gives them a free kick for ....free? Mic man not very complimentary about the officials as Bannan replaces Eidur.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
twilight wrote:Wigan losing
Just had one o' them laugh-choke-drink o' tea down the nose moments......................................

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Sounds like we're doing ok. Rochina sounds exciting.

The thpught of it staying 0-0 with 5 to go worries me though...

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:11 pm

COYWM!!!!!
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Bit of a slip from Amos and now they win a throw but we reclaim. We go sallying and... and......Trotter....Roschina robbed and more to and fro....now Roschina again and....Vela robbed well. Tractors defence getting good words. Some ping and pong and.....Bannan plays a poor ball forward to C'D. They come, we clear and now get a throw. Talk of Walker looking a bit ragged as
C.D and one of theirs? clash heads. Tommy Smith it was who went down. Ref still having suggestions of visiting Specsavers. We set off again and....Trotter sallies forth. And now.....C.D robbed and...a bit of chat before we get a corner. Hey up........and...Walker...and....and....in and out....and back again and....it all ends back with our defence. The have a go and....Murphy and...Ming beats one but Bannan clears the danger, well, for a minute, but their shot goes wide.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Lennon verbally attacking the liner before they break and Amos grabs it to break that up. Free kick us around halfway. Walker and......it becomes a corner to us. And now.....time we made one of these pay and....ref getting bolloxings about shirt-pulling being ignored. Mic men having a real go at the officials. Now Rocschina being talked about with cramp? Walker and.....and.....more of that there shirt stuff and we get a throw. Now......Ream goes and...Vela and.....C.D dragged down yet again ....well, mic men reckon he could maybe have stayed up there. Rob Hall ends Roschina's debut with a sub-swap. The clear and......it's 1-0 to them

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Crap
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.