Cardiff away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Re: Cardiff away

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I've missed summat. When did Cardiff revert to playing in blue? :conf:
About 2 months ago.

Maybe red was luckier ?
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:45 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:I've missed summat. When did Cardiff revert to playing in blue? :conf:
About 2 months ago.

Maybe red was luckier ?
A PR exercise around the time when Ole was getting sacked and replaced with a struggling lower league manager and the team was playing shite!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:22 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
About 2 months ago.

Maybe red was luckier ?
A PR exercise around the time when Ole was getting sacked and replaced with a struggling lower league manager and the team was playing shite!
aye and just before thet were releasing details of next years season ticket price 'freeze'

In fairness, it was the best thin to do and that's been proven by twice as many people buying the blue shirt when it went into store than the previous 2 years of playing in red
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Works out best for the fans, whatever the motivation. The shame of twice being dicked 3-0 by us in a season must be crippling, poor bastards!