"The ratio of people to cake is too big" Milton (K dons) (A)

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: "The ratio of people to cake is too big" Milton (K dons)

Post by thebish » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote: And all this is entirely reasonable. I think any Bolton fan is looking mid table, certainly not bottom three.

Lennon more than maximised what he had when he first arrived. But like previous managers since then results have been poor. There are potential excuses for some of it, but 2 wins in 16 is 2 wins in 16 and needs to be improved because we all need bloody well cheering up!

plenty on here were saying we couldn't expect Lenny to do all that much better than avoid relegation at the start of this season - and for Lenny to avoid relegation would be reasonable success...

my sights are higher - but not preposterously high.. I think anything above mid-table is a reasonable expectation to measure success.

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: "The ratio of people to cake is too big" Milton (K dons)

Post by jonnycooper » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:31 am

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote: And all this is entirely reasonable. I think any Bolton fan is looking mid table, certainly not bottom three.

Lennon more than maximised what he had when he first arrived. But like previous managers since then results have been poor. There are potential excuses for some of it, but 2 wins in 16 is 2 wins in 16 and needs to be improved because we all need bloody well cheering up!

plenty on here were saying we couldn't expect Lenny to do all that much better than avoid relegation at the start of this season - and for Lenny to avoid relegation would be reasonable success...

my sights are higher - but not preposterously high.. I think anything above mid-table is a reasonable expectation to measure success.
Here!Here! :hang: