24th v 4th - Birmingham (h) 20/10/15

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: 24th v 4th - Birmingham (h) 20/10/15

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Is Tango back from walking the dog yet? I require Radio Tango tonight, come in Farnworth, Derbyshire calling...
Come on...it's getting close.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:16 pm

LINE-UPS: Emile Heskey comes into the starting XI for Wanderers, while there's a place on the bench for Kaiyne Woolery.

Bolton: Amos, Derik, Wheater, Dervite, Casado, Feeney, Davies, Pratley, Wellington, Heskey, Madine

Subs: Rachubka, Prince, Vela, Clayton, Danns, Dobbie, Woolery

Birmingham: Kuszczak, Caddis, Morrison, Robinson, Grounds, Gleeson, Kieftenbeld, Gray, Shinnie, Maghoma, Donaldson

Subs: Legzdins, Solomon-Otabor, Brown, Toral, Spector, Lowry, Brock-Madsen

BOLvBIR

On my way now.. Not confident with that side. Ahh well.. COYWM!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Is Tango back from walking the dog yet? I require Radio Tango tonight, come in Farnworth, Derbyshire calling...
Aye, I'll be around tonight. Might be a different tale Saturday if we lose though..... :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:24 pm

it FEELS like we're just fumbling for a plan... try summat different every week unti summat clicks... there was talk of wanting pace in the team - yet tonight - at home - we have Heskey and Madine up front...

maybe tonight is the night wellington gets some end product and heskey and madine have a headed goalfest...

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Fcuk me Lennons turned into owen coyle!

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Fcuk me Lennons turned into owen coyle!
More like Freedman's bingo ball team selection....yet another very strange team selection by Lennon and what looks a poor side with very little pace & movement.

I've decided not to go tonight (and I suspect a few others may end up giving it a miss as well), because I have zero enthusiasm about BWFC at the moment so bollocks to it - but lets hope I miss a great performance and a win although personally I can't see it.

Why no Clayton who is a quality player and was the best player against Brighton, Lennon signs Pisano & Wilson as RB's and then plays Derik at RB - he signs Prince who the fans seem to like and then he drops him and we have gone back to having a CB partnership with little pace, and Dervite who was apparently awful against Burnley on Saturday.
Last edited by Peter Thompson on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 pm

is it over yet?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Looks like the battering ram approach up front. I thought Clayton might have got in there but he may figure later . Too late to send a test to N'L telling him to change it, so....COME ON YOU WHITES.... :oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:06 pm

On yer marks, get set and.....Go!.....few passes, a quick cross and BAM....Did you know Anthony Axford is good for wood? Well, he is....apparently. Away.....and no mithering about Bury please, nobody's interested. Come on.

Mic man says Paul Robinson is playing centre half? and it's our centre half Wheater who gets first touch to clear. Brum come sniffing with Morrison and its the Brum who are getting first mention. Early throw them and we get a free for an assault on Mark Davies and...now throw and we give it away before they come sailing back. Deryk and...Dervite and..the Brum get a free for a Pratley foul.. Silva does badly and Gray's cross is grabbed by Amos. Gray getting mention before we clear. Back they come again and if we don't get a kick soon, take the ball home.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:13 pm

And now, we go with Mark Davies but they clear. Gray again and we get a free for offside. Wellied and we keep possession....for half a minute and mic man claims Brum are looking good.....Feeney lashes at one but it's well wide. Gray once more and has a dab before a poor cross gives us a goalkick. Not sounding like we're dazzling the Brum so far, but we might be just foxing them before we strike...and then we might not. Casado gets good mention and Feeny..and Silva and.....we get a corner after a bit of good stuff from Wellington. Feeney in and....Pratley and....they clear and then we go again and......ohhh they clear just in time. That sounded a bit better but now they set off again.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Plenty comments this week about us being very strong as we are holding the whole league up. Now we go again with Silva and Davies, now Madine, Pratley, Davies and......we have a free kick as the Brum collect a card for an assault. Good area and....the ground sends an impressive flashlight mobile phone greeting for the young lad who died, says mic man.. Casado hits the wall and then a mad spell in their box ends without result. We go again and we have some to and fro before we get a throw and Davies sets us off. Bit of good stuff before Pratley's pass isn't quite on the mark. We sound to be waking up a bit and putting some effort in. Throw them and they come on a visit. We give away a free for a foul and.....Gray and.....it is 0-1 as Paul Robinson taps one in.

bristolwanderer
Promising
Promising

Post by bristolwanderer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Really?!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm sorry to be reporting the fact that Paul Robinson headed in from three yards. We really must hit back quickly. Bit of possesion and they head clear after good work from Deryk. Gray wins a free kick off Deryk and Dervite gets a booking. "Get him off", says micman before he gets a red. Brum playing it like training ground excercise says the man, but we attack and .....it's cleared by Robinson....dear, dear.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:28 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Fcuk me Lennons turned into owen coyle!
Yup, thought the same.

Don't see this lot getting two goals. More likely to ship another two.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:29 pm

Feck, Feck, feck. Come on Bolton. Sounds like we are being over run in midfield. Not heard Mark Davies' name since we started. Pratley not touched the ball for 25 minutes either.

I have promised to take my son on Saturday and I was planning on getting us both a half season ticket for Christmas.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Jesus wept.

Still cant get over that team selection. What fcukwit he is!

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Mavies mentioned once so far on ten minutes. Not good enough. Hiding?
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:33 pm

Preston leading 2-0. Not good and.....an attack breaks down. Poor, says micman. And Casado loses out and.......Deryk clears. Free kick them fro 25 out and according to the man, they're ripping us to pieces. Ref get busy with the grafiti can and....Amos saves. Mention of relegation material, don't be silly man.....we'll score soon. Throw them and....and...Wheater gives away a corner. And.....a deflected shot is eventually cleared by Pratley but they come back. Amos grabs it eventually and a Paul Robinson hand ball is missed. Now then, here we go and.....a long ball to Heskey who has nobody to play with. Brum are offside and already we're talking about the half-time break. Deryk and....they clear and....Grey gets another free kick off Dervite and.....the Brums are get him howling off......and Derivte gets lucky...and...they have another dab but mos collects.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:35 pm

We need a fecking miracle.

I bet the rest of the league are licking their lips when they see us as an opponent.

Feck me we're bad.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Dervite sounds like he should be off. He is an absolute liability!