BW Supporters Trust

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: BW Supporters Trust

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:01 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:BEN is suggesting it is the Holdsworth/Anderson breakdown in relations that is the source of any current issues. Hopefully it is as simple as Deano selling his share to sort things out. Hard to understand how that prevents 2015 accounts being submitted but...

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wa ... ers_stake/
If your finance plan is leveraged borrowing (as was described during the takeover) then I suspect it presents a great problem in terms of directors 12 months statement if you rely on borrowing but only have access to half the assets with the other half owned by someone not willing to co-operate.
Possibly. That would suggest Holdsworth is basically saying something like "I am not signing anything off till I get my money"?? Because the 2015 accounts is for a period neither were at the club, and any submissions about the fundamental business plan going forward are unlikely to have changed?
No. It means if the forward business plan is leveraging finance against assets and the owners aren't on the same page, Ken who seemingly has control in decision making terms at least, only has 50% of the assets to play with. Which may not be enough to secure funding to satisfy the auditors of the viability of the business hence the delay in signing off accounts.

Pure speculation. May also be as simple as Ken wanting to buy Deano out to bring in further investment or seize full control. Either way I've long suspected this would happen and probably best if sorted quickly.
Right. Where you say "not on the same page", I say "DH is saying I'm not signing off till I get my money". Because the debt based business plan is unlikely to have changed unless someone involved with the club has come into a lot of money. Anyway, as you say speculation.

This mornings BEN article mentions the possibility of administration.

I am struggling to understand a scenario where KA can afford to buy DH out, to DH's satisfaction. I am also struggling not to see troubles ahead. Zach Clough might be required to save the club in January, off the pitch (again).

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wa ... Wanderers/

cophilie
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by cophilie » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:21 am

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:BEN is suggesting it is the Holdsworth/Anderson breakdown in relations that is the source of any current issues. Hopefully it is as simple as Deano selling his share to sort things out. Hard to understand how that prevents 2015 accounts being submitted but...

If your finance plan is leveraged borrowing (as was described during the takeover) then I suspect it presents a great problem in terms of directors 12 months statement if you rely on borrowing but only have access to half the assets with the other half owned by someone not willing to co-operate.
Possibly. That would suggest Holdsworth is basically saying something like "I am not signing anything off till I get my money"?? Because the 2015 accounts is for a period neither were at the club, and any submissions about the fundamental business plan going forward are unlikely to have changed?
No. It means if the forward business plan is leveraging finance against assets and the owners aren't on the same page, Ken who seemingly has control in decision making terms at least, only has 50% of the assets to play with. Which may not be enough to secure funding to satisfy the auditors of the viability of the business hence the delay in signing off accounts.

Pure speculation. May also be as simple as Ken wanting to buy Deano out to bring in further investment or seize full control. Either way I've long suspected this would happen and probably best if sorted quickly.
Right. Where you say "not on the same page", I say "DH is saying I'm not signing off till I get my money". Because the debt based business plan is unlikely to have changed unless someone involved with the club has come into a lot of money. Anyway, as you say speculation.

This mornings BEN article mentions the possibility of administration.

I am struggling to understand a scenario where KA can afford to buy DH out, to DH's satisfaction. I am also struggling not to see troubles ahead. Zach Clough might be required to save the club in January, off the pitch (again).

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wa ... Wanderers/
To be fair, the only people mentioning administration are the Supporters' Trust, and that's only in the context of that's how they can get involved.

Worrying times for me, but comforted by the fact that if we were in real trouble in the summer, we likely would have sold Clough/Vela, and not brought in Ameobi and Henry. Unless of course, things have deteriorated since then...

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:27 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The assets aren't split, the equity is. That may mean that they both have to agree on a resolution before something is done but Ken can't just go and secure a loan against 50% of the value of the assets by saying the east stand and north stand are his.

I do agree that there may be some delay in convincing the auditors to sign off a clean opinion but I'm sure they could get one with caveats but that would make securing finance (at least at a reasonable rate) more difficult.