Dingle Bells, Lennon Smells - Rovers (H) 28/12/15

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Re: Dingle Bells, Lennon Smells - Rovers (H) 28/12/15

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:49 am

Jakerbeef wrote:I'm worried Moyes was just there to remind himself that there's folk worse off
He declined to discuss the Swansea job last week. A Premiership club & all that means. OK ... up a geographic and cultural cul-de-sac but nonetheless. I don't see him saying "no thanks, I'll take on that shambles at the Macron" instead".
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:53 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:Take over imminent! Moyes to take over. Funds available!

You heard it here first!
You do appreciate that your stock in this particular department is quite low, don't you?! ;)
Details boy, details.

... if you're building up my hopes only to dash them understand ... I know where you live !!

(Well, I know where Plymouth is & if needs be I will hunt you down, area-by-area, street-by-street, house-by-house. Your neighbours will be helpless under my questioning " ... do you know where Plymouth is" will flush you out.).
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:22 am

2nd time in a month for Moyes to be at our games!! #Closet Wanderer!

NiceHotCuppaTea
Promising
Promising

Post by NiceHotCuppaTea » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:04 pm

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Literally forgotten what that felt like as it was my first win since March! March!

In the cold light of today, Blackburn probably the worst team to visit all season? BUT, we actually managed to see them off and hold out at the end (just). Now the team can remember what a win is like which should help the next game.

I can't believe Blackburn were fresh after having Boxing Day off - Lambert claimed it was a disadvantage! What a load of bollocks, their fans are livid.

Thought Wheater was pretty massive in there at the back. Attribute-wise, if nothing else, he and Prince's pace makes sense but we'll see if NL sticks with all four as a unit now.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:26 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:Take over imminent! Moyes to take over. Funds available!

You heard it here first!
You do appreciate that your stock in this particular department is quite low, don't you?! ;)
Details boy, details.

... if you're building up my hopes only to dash them understand ... I know where you live !!

(Well, I know where Plymouth is & if needs be I will hunt you down, area-by-area, street-by-street, house-by-house. Your neighbours will be helpless under my questioning " ... do you know where Plymouth is" will flush you out.).

:lol:

Good luck with that Clown! It wouldn't be too hard to find me mind, as I'm the only wanderer fan down here!

Buttttt........ I moved from Plymouth about a year ago! I got my own country cottage in Looe Cornwall. So you'd have to travel a little further! Won't be too hard to find me as I have all my fingers and toes.
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:35 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

You heard it here first!
Details boy, details.

Good luck with that Clown! It wouldn't be too hard to find me mind, as I'm the only wanderer fan down here!

Buttttt........ I moved from Plymouth about a year ago! I got my own country cottage in Looe Cornwall. So you'd have to travel a little further! Won't be too hard to find me as I have all my fingers and toes.
Looe, should be twinned with Little Peover and Flushing Meadows.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

midlands exile
Promising
Promising

Post by midlands exile » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Enoch wrote:Looked to me today our squad ain't so bad.
Well you would start putting a bit extra into your shift if you thought you'd be on the market in a week or so, wouldn't you?
It looked like some of the shirkers actually put in near full shifts for a change and that was the difference.
The thought had occurred to me that we may have seen a bit of Elmander-syndrome, especially with it being a live game on sky....

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:01 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

You heard it here first!
Details boy, details.

I'd have more belief in your claim if your response was "it doesn't matter where I live as it's FACT" rather than "you'll never find me".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Moyes hasn't denied it!

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:37 pm

thebish wrote:Moyes hasn't denied it!
Nope, me neither!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:22 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

You heard it here first!
Details boy, details.

I'd have more belief in your claim if your response was "it doesn't matter where I live as it's FACT" rather than "you'll never find me".

Scouts honour. It's gonna happen! Just like my successful transfer thread!
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:23 pm

thebish wrote:Moyes hasn't denied it!

Thatta boy

Who needs Nixon ??

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:34 pm

That's set my mind at rest....

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
That's set my mind at rest....

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:44 pm

But I don't want David Moyes. :?
Businesswoman of the year.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Rumour has it that Vela has gone to Cardiff! Apparently it looked like he was saying goodbye to the fans yestarday and tossed his shirt into the crowd??

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:22 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Rumour has it that Vela has gone to Cardiff! Apparently it looked like he was saying goodbye to the fans yestarday and tossed his shirt into the crowd??
Grrrrrrrrrrr !!

Hope to fck we got a decent fee & add-ons.

I also hope to fck, fck we aren't about to do the same with Clough.

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:08 pm

It will be a damn shame if we sell Vela. He's a good, talented young player who could have been a real force at this club in the next few years.

Oh well, step back into the team, Neil Danns.

:(

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:13 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:Rumour has it that Vela has gone to Cardiff! Apparently it looked like he was saying goodbye to the fans yestarday and tossed his shirt into the crowd??
From the shitest source EVER!!!! :lol:
May the bridges I burn light your way