Sports Shield - New Owners (Probably)

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Sports Shield - New Owners (Probably)

Post by thebish » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:10 am

Worthy4England wrote:Pah - bloody amateurs (although decent offering from Bish) - things to deduce from the article.

1) SS need to do more work - ED has therefore come with a new set of demands - this could wreck our season and it'll be ED's fault. That's why he's smiling.
2) ED is now in cahoots with the FL around the evidence of more funds. They want to take food off Deano's table whilst splitting the profits from the sale of the Macron 90/10 ED/FL
3) The "all smiling" picture at the top is very sinister, as it shows two people clearly at loggerheads. Deano looks anaemic because he's been bled dry by the bloke on his right, who's a doppleganger. ED is actually in the Car Park, selling spaces to the highest bidder as he's due to catch a plane to Barbados at half time
4) The match result shows that had ED sorted things a while ago, we'd have won 7-1
5) ED's lack of a tan from Barbados, shows that whilst he was there not dealing with the takeover, he was digging holes under shady palm trees to bury the money in.
6) Ad infinitum

:lol:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:51 am

Iles' tweet linking to that says Sports Shield "looking confident on Football League approval this week"

MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL

Rjs37
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Rjs37 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:50 am

Worthy4England wrote:5) ED's lack of a tan from Barbados, shows that whilst he was there not dealing with the takeover, he was digging holes under shady palm trees to bury the money in.
Who wants to join me in a trip to Barbados? Shovels optional.
Last edited by Rjs37 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am

Rjs37 wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:5) ED's lack of a tan from Barbados, shows that whilst he was there not dealing with the takeover, he was digging holes under shady palm trees to bury the money in.
Who want to join me in a trip to Barbados? Shovels optional.
:D

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:12 pm

I've actually encountered in this here real life the police digging up an entire newly planted wood searching for somebodies hidden wealth. So not actually that far fetched!
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:I've actually encountered in this here real life the police digging up an entire newly planted wood searching for somebodies hidden wealth. So not actually that far fetched!
I bet the fxckers didn't put the wood back either...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:29 pm

They smashed everything else up for good measure, so they probably took a shit on it too.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Rjs37 wrote:
Who wants to join me in a trip to Barbados? Shovels optional.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Iles' tweet linking to that says Sports Shield "looking confident on Football League approval this week"

Can't be. Insane has said so ... & understands finance & economics & everything.

AND he has tin foil hats to stop the messages.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:44 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Iles' tweet linking to that says Sports Shield "looking confident on Football League approval this week"

Can't be. Insane has said so ... & understands finance & economics & everything.

Just to be clear, Ive never said that they won't be able to sort it out. Words being put into my mouth.

However they still need to get it over the line.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 pm

YOU are Nixon !!!!!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:25 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

Just to be clear, Ive never said that they won't be able to sort it out. Words being put into my mouth.

it has always been the case that they need to "get it over the line" - you cannot claim that as any kind of an insight!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:40 pm

I've lost track of which part of the dastardly conspiracy theory we've reached.
To simplify matters, who's the villain, Davies or Holdsworth? I'll take it one step at a time once that's answered...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:42 pm

But, a secondary question, do any of the following have any input into the ratification process: Dyke, Infantano, Platini, or Blatter????
Coz if they do, I sure hope SS have budgeted a sufficiently large wedge of bung fund.
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 pm

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

it has always been the case that they need to "get it over the line" - you cannot claim that as any kind of an insight!
Haa, ha ha, ha ha, ha haaaaaaa.

The sound of a retreat without the bugle.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:13 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

Haa, ha ha, ha ha, ha haaaaaaa.

The sound of a retreat without the bugle.
The thrust of this discussion has been LLS claiming that sports shield didn't need to prove finances were in place to carry us through next season.

I merely showed in black and white that was not the case and offered the explanation as to why they need extra time for this, because the deal was done at the very last second with terms agreed with Eddie very late. This has no doubt shifted their business plan.

I fully expect them to sort it out. But of course, there is a possibility that the league will not be satisfied. I doubt that, but it is a possibility.

I'm hopeful but cautious on sports shield. I don't see how they will make money but then hopeful that to do that they will need to invest.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:13 pm

^ So basically you have no concerns, so why do you constantly blat on about the concerns you have that only you can see?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
The thrust of this discussion has been LLS claiming that sports shield didn't need to prove finances were in place to carry us through next season.

was it?? I thought that was a side-issue...

I thought it was about you claiming that the process with FL approval for the SS bid was stalled because ED somehow forced SS to stupidly sign a deal they could no longer afford based on pure emotions and goodwill towards the club...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:40 pm

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

I thought it was about you claiming that the process with FL approval for the SS bid was stalled because ED somehow forced SS to stupidly sign a deal they could no longer afford based on pure emotions and goodwill towards the club...
The fact the deal changed at the last minute means that their business case will have changed. That is the point I'm making. They need to prepare that case and have the league accept their plans.

The fact the deal changed at the last minute was not down to sports shield.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:45 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The fact the deal changed at the last minute means that their business case will have changed. That is the point I'm making. They need to prepare that case and have the league accept their plans.

The fact the deal changed at the last minute was not down to sports shield.
I heard that ten nanoseconds before they signed Eddie altered a crucial clause. Like most of us Deano couldn't react in time. Horrified, his preconciousness watched as his hand continued to sign. Despite his brain screaming to his body he'd been duped, Eddie fast as a flash removed the already signed contract from under Deano's very nose. He's a right speedy c unt is Davies...

PS. You don't half talk some shit. Last minute!? Bollox.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください