A right Royal piss up! - Reading (H) 02/04/16

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: A right Royal piss up! - Reading (H) 02/04/16

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Here they come again and.....mic men have a chat about? Gunther the bad sets them off again and Maher and Danns clear ...and now....Clough gets decked as Quinn gets a booking for objecting. And now....and now....cleared and they come forth for the two hundredth time. They get a free kick for a foul and.....we clear for a throw. Again....and again, they come and Pratley almost handles them a free. Pratley then wins us a free kick off Norwood. Moxey and....Pratley but cleared and some more exciting scores about Crawley and Burton Albion. I'd definitely sack these match commentators or send them to watch Bury. Trotter scrambles it away but they have it back again and...oohhhhh, a Cox header goes straight at Amos. Are we actually on the filed here or are they just having shooting practise? And now.....struggling desperately to stay interested.....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Dire
Dreadful
Appalling

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:47 pm

COME ON YOU WHITES........They come again, Trotter clears and...oh, gooody, Bury have scored, that should keep micmen happy for quarter of an hour. Corner them and.....three visitors miss a real chance. Ohhhhhhhh and again they hit a post after having a sitter on the cards (apparently). We are going to do a City here, I can feel it...

And now....the magnificent ten soldier on and....and.....and....more fxxxxxx mither about Bury then we might get a mention shortly. Pratley gets a booking with six minutes to go. Big excitement as...Newcastle equalise W.T.F? Come on you Whites. Here they come again, blocked and....some more scores about Sheffield and.....QUINN HITS THE POST AGAIN.....and mic man almost breaks into tears...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Here we go.....Vela....and six Bolton players get a mention before....they come and.....have another bout of passing and......Obetha? ( or somebody) fires one wide as Heskey trots on and Zac Clough leaves. Oh what a wonderful day it would be if only.....( with scores going for us) ......if only.....

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Yawn.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Mic man goes into joyful ecstasy as a thirty yarder goes into the net. I-O them and four mins won't do us any good. Looks like a thank-you and goodnight which really isnt a surprise.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Another 30-yarder beats Amos.

Is it mathematically done and dusted yet?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Oh, Bury are still winning if anybody actually cares. All gone home so I'll join em. Good afternoon folks. :(

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Seriously, I'd have Amos do an eye test to see if he has a problem with his eyesight.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Lol, Amos. Utter joke of a keeper.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:01 pm

What's pissing me off even more about this whole debacle of a football club, is that we don't even get to meet Newcastle or Villa next season.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:03 pm

jmjhb wrote:Lol, Amos. Utter joke of a keeper.
Wrong.

Beaten at the death doesn't equal joke.

Let's forget the fact he's saved a penalty and 5 other shots on target.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:08 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Wrong.

I could have saved the penalty.

He's poor. Very poor.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:20 pm

25% possession at home to Reading - bloody hell even with 10 men that's shocking !

Jimmy Phillips is as tactically clueless as Lennon was, in fact he's worse....the shape of the team was all wrong and the players didn't have a clue - I know the players are gutless, spineless & clueless but we need a manager to at least get us playing some football in League 1 not aimless long ball after long ball.

This is possibly the worst Bolton side ever....please don't even entertain Phillips as manager, he's way out of his depth even considering the soft as shit, gutless group of players he's been given to manage until the end of the season.

How the fcuk Holdsworth & Co can stop the rot next season is behond me....it'll take a miracle to turn this shit around.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:23 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Wrong.

He's poor. Very poor.
He might have problem when it comes to long range shots, but he certainly isn't very poor.
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:
Is it mathematically done and dusted yet?
Nah. We can still reach mid-table ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Nicko58 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Wrong.

He's poor. Very poor.
He might have problem when it comes to long range shots, but he certainly isn't very poor.

no - he's not - he's a keeper at a club about to be relegated to the 3rd division... for the level we are - he's probably fairly decent and I doubt he is the reason for our plight... if you decide he's "very poor" then you just run out of language very quickly...

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Bloody awful game. Possibly the worst I've ever seen. We really are a clueless bunch though. We seem incapable of creating chances, look vulnerable evety time the opposition attack and since we're practically already down, why the feck are we trying to hold onto a 0-0 draw with 5 minutes to go?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Another loss for a team of born losers. Shit red card aside its exactly why we needan external appointment. The club has bred defeat, and accepting your fate for a good 5 years. Needs some external people to come in. A neil warnock side for example would of used the redcard injustice and grafted a point out. Phillips is just part of the bwfc born loser hierachy.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 pm

thebish wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Wrong.

He's poor. Very poor.

no - he's not - he's a keeper at a club about to be relegated to the 3rd division... for the level we are - he's probably fairly decent and I doubt he is the reason for our plight... if you decide he's "very poor" then you just run out of language very quickly...
Indeed. Had we put pressure on the ball then the shot doesn't come in. I'm not excusing Amos here - some of the ones he's let in have been unbelievably shocking, but I've been saying this all season - If I were an opposing manger I'd simply inform my team thus;

"Right lads, when we have the ball on Bolton's 18 yard line, look to pull it back. You (points at midfielder) need to come forward and you'll get a crack at goal without a defender being within 10 yards of you". I can't bring myself to look back through all the goals we've conceded this season but I reckon at least 20% have come in this way.

How come I/we can see this yet Lennon, and clearly Phillips couldn't/can't? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way