Tired excuses..

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Tired excuses..

Post by TonyDomingos » Sun May 15, 2016 8:58 am

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Darren could do with just shutting up. He's digging a bigger hole each appearance in the BeN.
I hear people say we need characters and leaders – but when we got relegated from the Premier League we had people like Paul Robinson in there, people with a lot of character, so it becomes something people just say.
To compare that relegation with the one this season is bizarre. This season we were utterly hopeless and had we been in the Conference I'm certain we'd have been equally pathetic and relegated from there. We at least had a chance of staying up during that Premiership season and hadn't given up before Christmas.
AT, you missed the most important part of the article! :D

"Although the club claims it does not need to move on all of its highest-earning players this summer, Pratley has reportedly attracted interest from local rivals Wigan Athletic."
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Re: Tired excuses..

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun May 15, 2016 9:33 am

TonyDomingos wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Darren could do with just shutting up. He's digging a bigger hole each appearance in the BeN.
I hear people say we need characters and leaders – but when we got relegated from the Premier League we had people like Paul Robinson in there, people with a lot of character, so it becomes something people just say.
To compare that relegation with the one this season is bizarre. This season we were utterly hopeless and had we been in the Conference I'm certain we'd have been equally pathetic and relegated from there. We at least had a chance of staying up during that Premiership season and hadn't given up before Christmas.
AT, you missed the most important part of the article! :D

"Although the club claims it does not need to move on all of its highest-earning players this summer, Pratley has reportedly attracted interest from local rivals Wigan Athletic."
As with Zat Knight and Nogoals I'll hold celebrations until they've done the PSG at the their new clubs. Otherwise I'd just be getting my hopes up!