Euro 2016

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

sefmiller
Hopeful
Hopeful

Euro 2016

Post by sefmiller » Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Hi Trotters. Hope you don't mind me posting this here, I'm a student and massive Rotherham fan. Sorry about the mess of a season you just had. Got a soft spot for bolton because your fans are always a cracking laugh in local here, Bridge Inn, and usually stop about after the match.

I've been developing a football game and it has proved to be a very strenuous undertaking, as I have singled handedly developed the game whilst working full time and undertaking a 4 year degree. Marketing an application, as a single individual, on just above minimum wage, is very difficult. Whilst occasionally stories do emerge of young developers making large returns from creative development, the vast majority of mobile phone applications which populate app stores are crafted by large development teams with huge marketing and advertising budgets. Many are even leveraged at a loss for the first few years.

In the face of such dwarfing competition, I am attempting to be creative in seeking publicity for my app. As the app was only created by myself on a shoestring, it is not a worldbeater, but I genuinely believe it is a good product with potential, which was affirmed by the very positive reaction I have received when testing it and the local rag are running a personal peice on it and I this week. I hope you don't see this as spam, as your feedback would be very warmly received. I think football fans will really love this game. Please help out a footy fan by giving it a try

**EURO 2016 CHALLENGE

Price: FREE

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... m.sef.euro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;