Freedman "Bolton move was a mistake"

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Re: Freedman "Bolton move was a mistake"

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:48 am

Still, presumably his family are safe now :roll:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 am

Freedman is a c*nt.
Businesswoman of the year.

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 pm
Mar wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 pm
It was a mistake. Not in appointing him necessarily but in actually supporting him. Misplaced promises I would imagine. Came so close to playoffs after having his hands tied
And decided to change the winning formation for the last game against Blackpool. Two down after 20 minutes or so?! Absolute 4ucking wanker.
That did make me wonder whether it was a tactical change or spiteful change. I think perhaps his hand was forced into having to play Rob Hall against his wishes (contract obligations) and also to cope without Craig Dawson which upon reflection seems incredibly naive when we signed him.

Martin_Cruise
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Martin_Cruise » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:26 pm
thebish wrote:^ bit harsh on HeatonWanderer - he's only made 17 posts!
What I'd like to know is what classes as Heaton these days. I bumped into an old footie team-mate this morning who informed me that he now lives in Smithills. When I asked whereabouts he replied "Just off of Harpers Lane". He seemed to take exception at me pointing out that Smithills is perfectly formed between Smithills Dean Road, Limefield Road and Moss Bank Way as far as the lights at Moss Bank Park, and that he actually lives in Halliwell.
I don't know if it was always classed as Smithills, but Smithills now stretches as far as the Captains Clough/ Chorley Old road junction these days with Heaton on the other side of Chorley Old Road.
I suspect Smithills also includes the Church road playing fields next to Heaton cricket club with the cricket club representing the Heaton border if it is in fact still in Heaton.

Sweet
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sweet » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 pm

To leave a club like Palace for Bolton was always going to be an error.