They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/11/16

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/11/16

Post by Enoch » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 am

I can see these North London boys getting a mauling.

COYW!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36291
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 am

Thuggish, loutish, violent c*nts.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1718
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:50 pm
Location: no

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Dr Hotdog » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:25 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:Thuggish, loutish, violent c*nts.
Yes, but what of their followers?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8255
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:58 am

Enoch wrote:I can see these North London boys getting a mauling.

COYW!

Erm.......... :conf:

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Enoch » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:05 am

Oh come on, Enfield!

User avatar
Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8573
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Location: Skye high

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:44 am

I reckon we wont win for a while, what with Howard out, Trotter in and our being due a crap run.

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Andy Waller » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Haven't they won their last five on the trot or something?

I don't think we'll get pasted, i just think we'll struggle.

We need someone to start hitting the back of the net.
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8255
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Enfield

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Enoch wrote:Oh come on, Enfield!

Sorry, nope. :conf:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36291
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Enoch wrote:Oh come on, Enfield!
Was that by Dyslexic's Midnight Runners? :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:46 am

They're just outside the play offs (with a game in hand) and have won their last three, including thumping Bristol Rovers 4-0 last Saturday. Their most recent defeat was, er, to us four games ago.

Although they're prone to conceding, our scoring record suggests this will be 0-0 or 1-1. I'll go for the latter with Clayton getting ours (before pulling / tearing / twisting something in his leg).
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:54 pm

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Peter Thompson » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:26 am

I really hope I'm wrong but I cant see us winning against Millwall, especially if Trotter starts - to be honest I can see another shit run coming up and can't see another win in November

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:32 am

Peter Thompson wrote:I really hope I'm wrong but I cant see us winning against Millwall, especially if Trotter starts - to be honest I can see another shit run coming up and can't see another win in November
Whereas I, on the other hand, am a glass half empty man. :D
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36291
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:40 am

TonyDomingos wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:I really hope I'm wrong but I cant see us winning against Millwall, especially if Trotter starts - to be honest I can see another shit run coming up and can't see another win in November
Whereas I, on the other hand, am a glass half empty man. :D
I'd have a look at our fixtures for the remainder of the month if it wasn't for some fecking advert for a half a season ticket hampering my access. c*nts!
May the bridges I burn light your way

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
TonyDomingos wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:I really hope I'm wrong but I cant see us winning against Millwall, especially if Trotter starts - to be honest I can see another shit run coming up and can't see another win in November
Whereas I, on the other hand, am a glass half empty man. :D
I'd have a look at our fixtures for the remainder of the month if it wasn't for some fecking advert for a half a season ticket hampering my access. c*nts!
Coventry (H) and Northampton (A). Currently, 18th and 8th respectively.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36291
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:07 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
TonyDomingos wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:I really hope I'm wrong but I cant see us winning against Millwall, especially if Trotter starts - to be honest I can see another shit run coming up and can't see another win in November
Whereas I, on the other hand, am a glass half empty man. :D
I'd have a look at our fixtures for the remainder of the month if it wasn't for some fecking advert for a half a season ticket hampering my access. c*nts!
Coventry (H) and Northampton (A). Currently, 18th and 8th respectively.
Cheers, man. Points in the bag then. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7507
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:14 pm

New keeper has a blinder and we're set for the season.

New keeper let's a soft one in early doors, everybody's confidence is shot to pieces and we don't win again until February
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Nicko58 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:31 pm

Parky says that Spearing is back in for this one.
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8508
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Nicko58 wrote:Parky says that Spearing is back in for this one.
Thank fook for that. Trotter is an embarrassment. We need someone who can dig in and help us avoid slumping again, not a bone idle passenger with the concentration span of a goldfish.
...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36291
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:48 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:Parky says that Spearing is back in for this one.
Thank fook for that. Trotter is an embarrassment. We need someone who can dig in and help us avoid slumping again, not a bone idle passenger with the concentration span of a goldfish.
I think that Trotter's doing that mannequin challenge thing, and he's quite good at it too!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:54 pm

Re: They're not real lions, they're Dogs - Millwall (H) 19/1

Post by Peter Thompson » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:18 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Nicko58 wrote:Parky says that Spearing is back in for this one.
Thank fook for that. Trotter is an embarrassment. We need someone who can dig in and help us avoid slumping again, not a bone idle passenger with the concentration span of a goldfish.
I think that Trotter's doing that mannequin challenge thing, and he's quite good at it too!
That's because he's been doing it for 2 years....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests