Ken Anderson - Old Owner (Definitely. For Ever ..... )

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ken Anderson - New Owner (Definitely. For Now ..... )

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:09 pm
What about the bit about Blumarble having an American Billionaire lined up to buy the club....
A loans company deciding how the club is sold? Shambles.

League one with loan sharks running us. What a total mess.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:19 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm
Peter Thompson wrote:
What about the bit about Blumarble having an American Billionaire lined up to buy the club....

Yes - but what about the bit about Blumarble having an American Billionaire lined up to buy the club....

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:19 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm
Peter Thompson wrote:

Yes - but what about the bit about Blumarble having an American Billionaire lined up to buy the club....
They want to get paid. Do you really believe that some billionaire is stepping here? If they were they could do so far more cheaply and with a better base to build from. Clubs been for sale for years.

Blumarble have just felt Iles a puff PR line.

Sweet
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sweet » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/1 ... hin-hours/
it is true.
Lets hope us together love each other boys. go BWFC gay.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:40 pm

It'll be fine....

knobpolisher
Reliable
Reliable

Post by knobpolisher » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:45 pm

How is this different from the HMRC thing last year. Can bluemarble just say right that's it boys admin it is ?
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:47 pm

knobpolisher wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:45 pm
How is this different from the HMRC thing last year. Can bluemarble just say right that's it boys admin it is ?
https://www.wilsonfield.co.uk/administr ... ifference/

knobpolisher
Reliable
Reliable

Post by knobpolisher » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:54 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:47 pm
knobpolisher wrote:
https://www.wilsonfield.co.uk/administr ... ifference/
Hmmmm they can!
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm

knobpolisher wrote:
Yes. They can. And the difference is the amounts owing are far greater and BM wang paying. In full. With interest. Now.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:06 pm
Is K.A. just being dense in not seeing the harm these sort of things/revelations, can and will do to his and the club's reputation; or am I just being old-fashioned?
Before I asked this I honestly thought K.A was getting somewhere. I really think now that he is either being dense in believing what's happening won't affect Bolton Wanderers, or he's about ready to admit he's shot the whole club in the foot and leave. Who is going to keep being fooled about our standing with these constant "revelations" jumping up from behind every bush and tree? Nameless and faceless Americam billionaires must be queuing up to pay our bills and take us over. It's pretty obvious K.A's own credibility is lower rated than half of Bolton's fast food resaurants. Nobody jumped up to buy the club when a pound was all that was needed; who's going to do it now?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:58 pm

I have been saying for months on here that BM wouldn't negotiate. They would extremely stupid to do so. If Ken was relying on talking them into some sort of deal, then that is extraordinarily naive. I hoped when he agreed to pay £1m in January, plus signing all the other players, he had this situation in hand. It all seems ridiculous.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Fuuuuck: https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2018/septem ... chairman4/

Domed domed domed. Of course it was all going too well.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:12 pm

I am trying hard not to see Ken as a fecking Trump style conman at this moment. I don't believe he has offered to pay the £4m at all. Can't see BM pushing us into admin over £1m worth of interest. It all seems too lame from Ken. He has took a couple of million out of the club, without putting a penny in. "Bye folks, you guys sort it out"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:23 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:12 pm
I am trying hard not to see Ken as a fecking Trump style conman at this moment. I don't believe he has offered to pay the £4m at all. Can't see BM pushing us into admin over £1m worth of interest. It all seems too lame from Ken. He has took a couple of million out of the club, without putting a penny in. "Bye folks, you guys sort it out"
Hes claiming he offered 4M plus interest. I suspect the BM loan was a total mess and it seems they have internal isssues on it anyway.

But whatever clearly it hasn’t been managed. Heartbreaking after the start to the season. League one and 2 year transfer embargo. If we even come through the other side that is.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:31 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:23 pm
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Hes claiming he offered 4M plus interest. I suspect the BM loan was a total mess and it seems they have internal isssues on it anyway.

But whatever clearly it hasn’t been managed. Heartbreaking after the start to the season. League one and 2 year transfer embargo. If we even come through the other side that is.
Probably not as one lump sum. He has probably offered £1 per year over 4m years. If we have really offered to play £4m+ in one lump sum, it doesn't make any sense for them to put us in amdin over the remaining £1m. If we had £4m to pay in one lump sum, then surely we can get £1m from somewhere. ED for instance. I don't want to jump to conclusions. I really don't. All I can say is that this situation has been crystal clear all the way through the summer TW. And it is clear we don't have £4m. The club loses £6m per year naturally. We might have gained some funds over the summer, but nowhere near enough to pay £4m now. Ken needed to have had this sorted out, or just sign very few players this TW. It really feels like he is abdicated his responsibility.

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:34 pm

signs a player for a million quid one week - and then lets the club go bust the next
what a shambles
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Dick. Head.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 pm
Dick. Head.
I have a feeling that this will end up being way, way too polite...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:49 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:31 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:23 pm
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:

Probably not as one lump sum. He has probably offered £1 per year over 4m years. If we have really offered to play £4m+ in one lump sum, it doesn't make any sense for them to put us in amdin over the remaining £1m. If we had £4m to pay in one lump sum, then surely we can get £1m from somewhere. ED for instance. I don't want to jump to conclusions. I really don't. All I can say is that this situation has been crystal clear all the way through the summer TW. And it is clear we don't have £4m. The club loses £6m per year naturally. We might have gained some funds over the summer, but nowhere near enough to pay £4m now. Ken needed to have had this sorted out, or just sign very few players this TW. It really feels like he is abdicated his responsibility.
Yep. Also Holdsworth borrowed 5M and I’m guessing KA is refusing to pay the part he took for fees.

Think Parky will be gone within a fortnight. So sad.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:58 pm

A couple of obvious Sherlocks which I'll be glad of some knowlegable clarification on: 1. Loan companies/money lenders are totally merciless and have been since Jesus threw the lot of them out of the temple 2000 years back and because their interest rates are allowable by law, thus unarguable. Don't pay, you're dead. Thus, K.A, ie Bolton Wanderers, must pay up or, to quote the title of a current T.V programme "Don't pay, we'll take it away". ...

2: Running a football club in the U.K isn't exactly a profitable deal unless you're big city high-rollers: United, City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham etc. All the money the fans pay goes on paying hefty wages to owners, managers, agents and players. If we bother to remember, we were 100 mill or so in debt before E.D wrote most of it off and are currently bargain basement level in everything, existing on loan deals and a very thin shoe-string. Only a mug or a massively financed sugar daddy who is an expert money manipulator can afford to take us on. Effectively, we are losing money and K.A seemingly has none. We even have a current dual pending with food suppliers, do we not?

Who knows exactly what financial jiggery pokery goes on inside the C.E.O's office? It is actually beginning to look like a pretty clear situation that only money will solve....and the club have none except in real estate and asset value .That talk of miracles doesn't seem quite so daft now, does it?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?