Ken Anderson - Old Owner (Definitely. For Ever ..... )

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ken Anderson - New Owner (Definitely. For Now ..... )

Post by officer_dibble » Wed May 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Ken didn’t pay for his barrister to attend (or she refused on account of not being paid to date - either wouldn’t surprise me). That’s a clear a sign as any. Meanwhile he is sunning it up on a never ending holiday...utter scum bag.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed May 08, 2019 4:07 pm

I think KA needs his own dictionary for words that can describe him. The sheer audacity of him to try and make out that he has no other choice than to put it into administration at this stage is beyond an insult to all involved. I cannot express how much I want this man out of our club and the UK. He is a danger to any business he is involved with.

The ignorance of the issues coupled with his greed has led to this mess.

There are so many we can point the finger at, Davies for selling to him, Holdsworth for bringing him in, fans for giving him the benefit of the doubt and ultimately the EFL for allowing him to own the club.

Fit and Proper? My arse.

It's amazing what happens when a club is desperate. Take the desperation out of the equation and he wouldn't be anywhere near this great club. We were going to give Bassini the benefit of the doubt too ffs. Thankfully the EFL/someone has seen that he is all smoke and mirrors and it's put a stop to it. They have actually done the job which if they had 3 years ago would have prevented this dickhead running us into the ground.

Administration is going to be extremely difficult but it means we still have a club to support. I just pray that the next owner is just as invested in the club as we are as it's really beginning to take it's toll on us fans.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 pm

What a shitshow.

Cheered up slightly by talk of pubs. Great 100 yards that with the Peveril just around the corner.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Pah! Impostor pub. My old local in Leeds.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 pm

I read it as..

piesrus
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by piesrus » Wed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm

Did I just see the Bolton Blogger on telly celebrating with Ajax fans after their 2nd goal? That lad gets everywhere. He must be worth a few bob.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed May 08, 2019 9:08 pm

piesrus wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm
Did I just see the Bolton Blogger on telly celebrating with Ajax fans after their 2nd goal? That lad gets everywhere. He must be worth a few bob.
Dad has a penny or two.

piesrus
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by piesrus » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Just had a look at half-time on YouTube. He has 132k subscribers. How much for a sub? Is he paying tax?

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Wed May 08, 2019 9:28 pm

piesrus wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm
Just had a look at half-time on YouTube. He has 132k subscribers. How much for a sub? Is he paying tax?
He did a lot at the world cup that boosted his numbers. He does work hard on his channel however he has access to games others can only dream of due to his dad.

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Wed May 08, 2019 10:12 pm

Ah the world of modern employment

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Wed May 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 pm
What a shitshow.

Cheered up slightly by talk of pubs. Great 100 yards that with the Peveril just around the corner.
Soft spot for the City Rd Inn too :P
we could make a decent mile of it...

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu May 09, 2019 10:17 am

Club statement.

The Club would like to update supporters on the current situation in respect of the proposed administration process and the events at court yesterday given some of the misleading reports surrounding the matter.

Ken Anderson filed the Notice of Intent to appoint an administrator forms with the court yesterday morning for both Bolton Wanderers Football Club and Bolton Whites Hotel in his position as a qualifying floating charge holder on both companies. Later in the day Flidraw Limited, on behalf of the late Eddie Davies's Trust, also filed similar documents for both Burnden Leisure and Bolton Wanderers Football Club having served demand notices on both companies earlier in the day.

Although the procedure of formally appointing the Administrator can take up to ten days the hope is that this matter will be finalised very shortly allowing the work to commence immediately on the process needed to be undertaken.

The long term security of the club, its supporters and the loyal staff is paramount in the hope of a speedy resolution to the process.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Thu May 09, 2019 10:19 am

"The long term security of the club, its supporters and the loyal staff is paramount."

So that's a u-turn by Ken then.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 am

This is... interesting. Ken's now claiming he's filed for admin, which (as I understand it) gives him a bit more control but costs him more. There's notably careful delineation between BWFC and Burnden Leisure, although perhaps accidentally careful, considering they can't even spell "Fildraw" correctly. (The club, not Domingos. Although come to think of it, 'Domingos' sounds a bit like a terrible 70s nightclub.)

I'd be very intrigued to hear what sharper minds than mine think of this. At moments like these I'm glad Worthy's back aboard.

But it feels ominously like manoeuvring.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu May 09, 2019 10:45 am

“Flidraw” - wtf?

Sounds like a battle of sorts now - is there some way there is ambiguity as to who can pocket what funds from a sale in admin? The three way split won’t help.

I’d give more than a penny for Michael James thoughts on Ken the c**t.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu May 09, 2019 11:53 am

officer_dibble wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:45 am
“Flidraw” - wtf?

Sounds like a battle of sorts now - is there some way there is ambiguity as to who can pocket what funds from a sale in admin? The three way split won’t help.

I’d give more than a penny for Michael James thoughts on Ken the c**t.
How much more? £45m or so?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 am
This is... interesting. Ken's now claiming he's filed for admin, which (as I understand it) gives him a bit more control but costs him more. There's notably careful delineation between BWFC and Burnden Leisure, although perhaps accidentally careful, considering they can't even spell "Fildraw" correctly. (The club, not Domingos. Although come to think of it, 'Domingos' sounds a bit like a terrible 70s nightclub.)

I'd be very intrigued to hear what sharper minds than mine think of this. At moments like these I'm glad Worthy's back aboard.

Not particularly close to Admin process, qualifying floating charge holders (which PBP and Fildraw fall into - although I thought it was Moonshift rather than Fildraw - control might have passed to Fildraw after Eddie's death) can appoint an Administrator. If they are debenture holders - which Moonshift is on their 2002 charge, I believe they can appoint an Administrator of their choice as the debt is in default....no idea what happens if multiple debenture holders are in default...unless the assets were clearly separate (i.e. Burnden Leisure vs Bolton Whites Hotel)...

I think Fildraw/PBP hold the cards if they want to play them.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 09, 2019 1:14 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 am

No, I think you are right: Domingo's definitely sounds like a terrible 70s nightclub. You don't need Worthy to confirm this.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:16 pm

In a message very likely written by Ken, on the subject of Ken, but purporting not be from Ken (club statement as opposed to kolumn), Ken (first mover, cares about long term supporters / loyal staff #puke) is portrayed in a better light than EDT (issued demand notice).

I hear:

"Just in case it wasn't clear, I am still here and am still driving the bus".

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu May 09, 2019 1:24 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:16 pm
In a message very likely written by Ken, on the subject of Ken, but purporting not be from Ken (club statement as opposed to kolumn), Ken (first mover, cares about long term supporters / loyal staff #puke) is portrayed in a better light than EDT (issued demand notice).

I hear:

"Just in case it wasn't clear, I am still here and am still driving the bus".
I think you are getting overly paranoid.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください