Ken Anderson - Old Owner (Definitely. For Ever ..... )

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ken Anderson - Old Owner (Definitely. For Ever ..... )

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:27 am

I didn’t enjoy it the first time not sure I’m keen to relive it so soon!??

Gudnib
Promising
Promising

Post by Gudnib » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:21 am

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:27 am
I didn’t enjoy it the first time not sure I’m keen to relive it so soon!??
Don't you think that bullshit improves with age, like a fine wine? I do but if bullshit nouveau is more to your taste there's plenty of that around too.
'

Gudnib
Promising
Promising

Post by Gudnib » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:57 am

It looks like DSB doesn't want to justify or explain his reasons for repeating Maguire's pathetic and juvenile attempt to make mischief out of a piece of irrelevant trivia. Could it possibly be that he doesn't have an excuse or explanation?

As it happens there have been some very interesting developments, disclosed in documents filed at Companies House in the past month, relevant to FV finances.

Twitter seems to me to be a bit of a shit hole and I have chosen not to register on it, so can anyone tell me whether Maguire has commented on any of these developments?
Last edited by Gudnib on Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:39 am

Gudnib wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:57 am
It looks like DSB doesn't want to justify or explain his reasons for repeating Maguire's pathetic and juvenile attempt to make mischief out of a piece of irrelevant trivia. Could it possibly be that be that he doesn't have an excuse or explanation?

As it happens there have been some very interesting developments, disclosed in documents filed at Companies House in the past month, relevant to FV finances.

Twitter seems to me to be a bit of a shit hole and I have chosen not to register on it, so can anyone tell me whether Maguire has commented on any of these developments?
I think he probably decided you weren't worth responding to. Can't say I blame him.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:11 am

Gudnib wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:57 am
It looks like DSB doesn't want to justify or explain his reasons for repeating Maguire's pathetic and juvenile attempt to make mischief out of a piece of irrelevant trivia. Could it possibly be that he doesn't have an excuse or explanation?

Might be that he doesn't want to take on a troll.

Let it be or off you pop.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:12 am

Checks thread..Ken Anderson is still a crook who tried his best to ruin this club….yep….closes thread.