EFL fans' survey on club ownership

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Sam Morshead
Hopeful
Hopeful

EFL fans' survey on club ownership

Post by Sam Morshead » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Dear Trotters fans,
Much has been made over the past year of the extreme differences in fortunes between clubs in the Football League. With that in mind, we - Daily Mail journalists Sam Morshead and Tom Farmery - have set out to gain a comprehensive view of fans’ feelings at the way their club, other clubs and the EFL in general is being run.
We hope that you can spend two minutes of your time completing your respective club’s survey, enabling us to get data which we can then put to key figures in the EFL and government about the state of the game in this country.
If you have further thoughts and opinions on any of the topics mentioned, please also feel free to email [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you for your time
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FTVDCTG

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: EFL fans' survey on club ownership

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Ban foreigners from owning clubs. I didnt vote brexit for foreign types to come along here woth money and invest in my home town team. Booooooooooo to foreigners.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Daily Mail you say?

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:49 am

I know Tom Farmery and he's a good bloke. I understand the hate-Mail attitude but they'll run this story with or without your input; maybe better to make it more representative?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:49 am
I know Tom Farmery and he's a good bloke. I understand the hate-Mail attitude but they'll run this story with or without your input; maybe better to make it more representative?
With apologies to Tom the good bloke. Fcuk 'em.
As you say they' re more than capable of making this shit up with or without our input. Input/facts don't seem to generally change their approach.