"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves" Bolton vs Posh 30th April

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Re: "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves" Bolton vs Posh 30th April

Post by dave the minion » Tue May 02, 2017 2:14 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:02 pm

There are also signs around the ground telling folk not to swear
And nor should they, particularly with little 'uns around (particularly the ****-**** who always seems to get a seat behind us in the family stand and f's and blinds throughout the game...).

Incidentally, same guy played a blinder on Sunday - was having a pop at Karacan, and came out with "get him off. He's cr@p. He's done nothing all game", only to be reminded he'd just scored the opening goal......

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves" Bolton vs Posh 30th April

Post by officer_dibble » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Little Green Man wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:47 pm
Caught the final score while visiting a museum in Lyon with friends. Didn't want to get thrown out so a restrained jig beside a Cockcoft and Walton particle acceleator was all I could manage.
Has to be #1 in posts I never expected to read on a football forum!

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue May 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Nicko58 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:24 am
DJBlu wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 8:43 am
Really hope Scunthorpe get to the final and lose to an injury time winner.

Why?
Just a lad who supports em has been trying to wind me up. Bit harsh but it'd really p*ss him off.