Liam Lindsay

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Liam Lindsay

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 12, 2017 11:52 am

I did set up what I hoped might be an all-encompassing transfer thread in the vain hope that we wouldn't have to endure a separate thread for every no-mark Jock that our correspondent here decides to link us with. Hey ho. I tried.
May the bridges I burn light your way

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 pm

More likely to sign Robert Lindsay

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:52 am
I did set up what I hoped might be an all-encompassing transfer thread in the vain hope that we wouldn't have to endure a separate thread for every no-mark Jock that our correspondent here decides to link us with. Hey ho. I tried.
Aye but your thread still has zero transfers on it. On the multiple threads Ally has posted, we have an entire two squads of people all coming to Bolton, that we've never heard of.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Fri May 12, 2017 4:18 pm

ally.morrison wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 10:09 pm
Ash Taylor is English Welsh but he is Taylor made pardon the pun for the championship he is six foot eight every center back is a giant in that league can play a bit of football to passes out from the back same with keepers in that league there usually giants to think Zander Clark would fit that league St Johnstone goalie,transfer embargo get lifted how you meant to improve that is not fair

Giant centre back, you say? Ooh, could be another Zat Knight. :?

ally.morrison
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by ally.morrison » Fri May 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Behave yourself made two threads up and the two players have been linked in the media