Josh Cullen

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Josh Cullen

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:05 pm

You will never be a premier league footballer as long as I have a hole in my arse. F*ck off back to West Ham you bell end.

Its one thing putting up with our own shite week in week out but having this c*nt forced on us by Wet Ham...joke. F*ck him off.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Josh Cullen

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:31 pm

The mans a fckimg shadow, a ghost. The ball goes through him and the game passess him by. He plays some none existent sideways passes that get you nowhere.

Thats for any west ham fan thinking 'oh ill have a
Mooch, see how our yoof are getting on'. Absolute dog sh!t mate seriously we would be better playing with 10 men. Hope he gets injured, would rather a bwfc youngster was learning his trade out there.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:56 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:31 pm
He plays some none existent sideways passes that get you nowhere.

I know that you just want to vent (and who am I to argue?), but I would just like to posit that he probably does this because there's the square root of f*ck all in front of him.
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:00 pm

10 Josh Cullens < 1 Darren Pratley

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:00 pm
Now now, we've all had a drink but let's not say something that might look foolish... :D

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Cullen is poor at this level. No defensive game, no assists, no goals. Add to that he is inexperienced and probably losing confidence. He shouldn't be starting games, I would rather see Pratley. Cullen's performance today makes Parky's comments about having "moved on" from Spearing all the more perplexing.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 am

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:32 pm
Cullen's performance today makes Parky's comments about having "moved on" from Spearing all the more perplexing.
I suspect bridges have been burnt (either Ken or Parky) and it's easier to say we don't need/want him. I'm sure he'd improve our midfield, but I'm not convinced he would make enough difference at Championship level.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:04 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Now now, we've all had a drink but let's not say something that might look foolish... :D
Haha!
Stand by the point I was probably trying to make though. Pratleys more physical. Parkys dropped him cos of the fans but I'd rather our shite played than West Hams. And as poor as Pratley has been he isnt the invisible man.

Perplexed as to what Parky sees in Cullen.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 am

officer_dibble wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:04 am
officer_dibble wrote:
Haha!
Stand by the point I was probably trying to make though. Pratleys more physical. Parkys dropped him cos of the fans but I'd rather our shite played than West Hams. And as poor as Pratley has been he isnt the invisible man.

The midfield picked yesterday was abysmal. And if I was to lose faith with Parky that would be a big part of it. We lack anything like the midfield quality needed. However, Pratley has to play. The fans who boo him are worthless thick skulled small brain thickos. He at least covers ground. Beyond Pratley and Karacan we haven't anyone else even worth considering for midfield duties. And neither those two are really good either!

jetsetwilly
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jetsetwilly » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:44 am

Both the West Ham lads look like they are still at youth team level. Oh wait, they are youth team players. Not cut out for this level in a million years.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:07 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 am
officer_dibble wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Haha!

The midfield picked yesterday was abysmal. And if I was to lose faith with Parky that would be a big part of it. We lack anything like the midfield quality needed. However, Pratley has to play. The fans who boo him are worthless thick skulled small brain thickos. He at least covers ground. Beyond Pratley and Karacan we haven't anyone else even worth considering for midfield duties. And neither those two are really good either!
He's f*cking shite. Don't agree with booing your own players but I can see why people are sick to death of watching the useless c*nt after what is it now, 6 years?

Christ alive. Not sure it matters than Cullen is West Ham and Pratley ours, fecking neither better be here next year.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am

Prufrock wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:07 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Haha!

He's f*cking shite. Don't agree with booing your own players but I can see why people are sick to death of watching the useless c*nt after what is it now, 6 years?

Christ alive. Not sure it matters than Cullen is West Ham and Pratley ours, fecking neither better be here next year.
What does matter is that Pratley is far more effective than Cullen.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 pm

More effective in the same way that drinking my own piss would be more enjoyable than drinking yours.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am
Prufrock wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:07 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Haha!

Not this season he isn't. Pratley has been awful. Covers ground but doesn't tackle. Points a lot at where others should be in the hopes of getting interceptions but seems afraid tackle.

Cullen hasn't been great but I think it's a problem with the team and not just these two players. We need all the team pressing and not just one or two.

We weren't acceptant of our fate staying in league one so why do we seem like we have accepted our fate this season. We didn't have funds to spend last season and we put the effort in.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:50 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am

No, it doesn't. You're into tallest dwarf territory here. Pratley averages 0.8 tackles per game. That is utterly fecking diabolical. Comparing him to anyone else and saying that that comparison matters is silly. Pratley is 4ucking dreadful and is a total invertebrate.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Pratley is absolutely awful, a terrible player....and isn't effective one bit, he adds nothing to the team - he just runs around doing nothing, falling over giving free kicks away, he can't tackle, he can't pass, he can't shoot....and certainly isn't remotely captain material - I just don't see the point of Pratley as football player.

Saving grace is that hopefully after this season we'll never have to see him in Bolton shirt ever again.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:12 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 pm
More effective in the same way that drinking my own piss would be more enjoyable than drinking yours.
:lol: :pray:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:29 pm

He's a young lad, away from home and playing alongside some of the shitiest players he's probably encountered since his under 9s days. Hopefully we can find someone somewhere so we don't have to play him, but it's a bit shitty to get on his back when he's been chucked in at the deep end.

Nicko58
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nicko58 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:59 pm

I agree with the above, except to say that he's probably a better player that his performances would suggest. He just isn't the right fit for us.
'Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.'

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Bradford fans loved him in league 1, he played 58 games and is 21 so hardly a baby. If he's ever going to be premier quality he should be standing out now at this level. He can't win games alone, but the lack of decent teammates doesn't excuse how shite he's been.