Doidge returns to FGR

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Doidge returns to FGR

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:47 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:05 pm
And worth over £170m!
Now That's What I Call New Age Travelling!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Anyone for a ‘No Ken Do’ t shirt? Proceeds to our supporters trust (but sold by the FGR club shop). Genuinely I respect the way their chairman has come out and approached this, being very complimentary of our support at the same time, but it’s getting a little bit weird?? If we start bucket shaking for Everton’s lost wages they can bollocks! And no-one for Norwich (although they ARE an exciting team to watch this season)?

Also, somewhat amusing Norwich don’t give a feck about having Wildshit back but they will have the lad who was their 3rd choice keeper back in a heartbeat!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:32 am

officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Anyone for a ‘No Ken Do’ t shirt? Proceeds to our supporters trust (but sold by the FGR club shop). Genuinely I respect the way their chairman has come out and approached this, being very complimentary of our support at the same time, but it’s getting a little bit weird?? If we start bucket shaking for Everton’s lost wages they can bollocks! And no-one for Norwich (although they ARE an exciting team to watch this season)?

Also, somewhat amusing Norwich don’t give a feck about having Wildshit back but they will have the lad who was their 3rd choice keeper back in a heartbeat!
Its embarrassing. And I'm embarrassed that any of our fans are indulging the mung bean munching loony.

Christ. He's pointed out that Ken isn't a good owner or a nice guy. We pretty much all knew that. But hey, thanks Dale. It was good to raise it on a wider basis.

But after that? He's just trying to cash in. And our morons on twitter are indulging him.

FARTVS ANTIQVVS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by FARTVS ANTIQVVS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:47 pm
boltonboris wrote:
And worth over £170m!

Yes, from a man in a broken down 'van, a eureka! moment, to a White Knight, with an ex caravan centre now his own fort for his home.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:54 pm

FARTVS ANTIQVVS wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
And worth over £170m!

Yes, from a man in a broken down 'van, a eureka! moment, to a White Knight, with an ex caravan centre now his own fort for his home.

A new movement for the twenty-first century: New Age Settlers in Fortified Accomodation. Yay! 8)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:42 pm

I'm thinking of launching my own T-Shirt range.
Plain white, Egyptian cotton, printed on front with a White Elephant. On the back the slogan: It's Parky out there...
All profits will go to me, and if I make enough I'll buy the club.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm

FARTVS ANTIQVVS wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
And worth over £170m!

Are you a FGR man?

FARTVS ANTIQVVS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by FARTVS ANTIQVVS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:12 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm
FARTVS ANTIQVVS wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
And worth over £170m!

Are you a FGR man?

Yes, ex Barrowvian from what was once part of Lancashire. :(

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:18 pm

FARTVS ANTIQVVS wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:12 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm
FARTVS ANTIQVVS wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
And worth over £170m!

Are you a FGR man?

Yes, ex Barrowvian from what was once part of Lancashire. :(
Go back far enough and it was once part of Scotland. Before that, once part of Rome - STICKKIOUTICUS TONGUS :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:21 pm

What’s the general FGR none vegan consensus on our sh1thouse of a club then?

FARTVS ANTIQVVS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by FARTVS ANTIQVVS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:29 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:21 pm
What’s the general FGR none vegan consensus on our sh1thouse of a club then?
Go to:

http://forum.fgrfc.net/index.php

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:18 pm
once part of Rome - STICKKIOUTICUS TONGUS
Known to his friends as Cunnus Lingere.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Enoch wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:18 pm
once part of Rome - STICKKIOUTICUS TONGUS
Known to his friends as Cunnus Lingere.

https://youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm

This chinese whispers stuff: can anybody clear this up for me categorically?
I've searched the entire tinterwebnet and cannot find any expansion on the fact that FGR paid Doidge's wages for the past few months. Now, in there, somewhere, is an intimation that BWFC shoulda been paying them... But, neither Dale Vince, nor Ken Anderson, nor the various entities, companies and clubs associated with this have positively stated that "Bolton Wanderers should have paid his wages" in this period.
A definitive, legal, statement in any media would help clear up in my mind the confusion this is causing. Can anyone supply one?

(Let me unconfuddle you. The fact FGR paid his wages may well have been part of the 'deal'. Or then again, might not have).
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm
I've searched the entire tinterwebnet and cannot find any expansion on the fact that FGR paid Doidge's wages for the past few months. Now, in there, somewhere, is an intimation that BWFC shoulda been paying them... But, neither Dale Vince, nor Ken Anderson, nor the various entities, companies and clubs associated with this have positively stated that "Bolton Wanderers should have paid his wages" in this period.
A definitive, legal, statement in any media would help clear up in my mind the confusion this is causing. Can anyone supply one?

(Let me unconfuddle you. The fact FGR paid his wages may well have been part of the 'deal'. Or then again, might not have).
Vince said that the money owed for his wages would be automatically deducted from our EFL payment by the EFL.

I saw an EFL quote about unpaid wages where they confirmed that the payments would be automatically deducted.

Beyond that it is absolutely impossible that a league two club would loan a championship club a player on a loan to buy deal and still agree to pay said players wages. Ridiculous to think any club would agree to such a deal.

Even premiership clubs won't loan their players down the leagues nowadays without a portion of the wages being covered.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Vince said that the money owed for his wages would be automatically deducted from our EFL payment by the EFL.

I saw an EFL quote about unpaid wages where they confirmed that the payments would be automatically deducted.

Beyond that it is absolutely impossible that a league two club would loan a championship club a player on a loan to buy deal and still agree to pay said players wages. Ridiculous to think any club would agree to such a deal.

Even premiership clubs won't loan their players down the leagues nowadays without a portion of the wages being covered.
I've said before that you love to ridicule other people. Everything to you is RIDICULOUS. Am I amazed then, that not only have you failed to supply a link to clear my confusion, but have put your twopennyworth in as sheer conjecture. Thanks, but I'll wait for Prufrock or DSB or somebody unbiased to come along and answer the actual question, thanks.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:43 pm

It's not what you're asking for, because such proof is rare, but a quick check reveals BN said this:

"Mr Vince also claimed on Monday that wages paid by his club during Doidge’s four months at Bolton, worth approximately £30,000, would be taken at source by the EFL."
https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/1 ... s-in-hand/

I don't know where that's from but I suspect it's the long interview with Dale Vince on FGR's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/fgrfc/videos/2535321429817981/

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:43 pm
It's not what you're asking for, because such proof is rare, but a quick check reveals BN said this:

"Mr Vince also claimed on Monday that wages paid by his club during Doidge’s four months at Bolton, worth approximately £30,000, would be taken at source by the EFL."

I don't know where that's from but I suspect it's the long interview with Dale Vince on FGR's Facebook page.
Thanks.
For what it's worth, I would have thought that, if Mr Vince expected BWFC to pay Doidge's wages during the last few months then he would have stated so, forcefully, and in legal terms. It appears to me that there was at least possibly an agreement that FGR paid his wages until a time when BWFC was able to take up the slack. Notwithstanding the quite obscure terms and conditions alluded to above. Again, I state quite honestly, I might be wrong... But I don't think I am.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:46 pm
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:43 pm

Thanks.
For what it's worth, I would have thought that, if Mr Vince expected BWFC to pay Doidge's wages during the last few months then he would have stated so, forcefully, and in legal terms. It appears to me that there was at least possibly an agreement that FGR paid his wages until a time when BWFC was able to take up the slack. Notwithstanding the quite obscure terms and conditions alluded to above. Again, I state quite honestly, I might be wrong... But I don't think I am.
Vince said ‘we will pursue the fee in court. The wages will be paid automatically out of their EFL payment.’ That was in their local paper. I cannot be bothered finding a link right now.

It’s madness to think league two FGR were prepared to lose a player for half a season for nothing whilst also paying their wages in full. Absolutely laughable.