Red Hats and One-eyed Snakes - the ups and downs of new management.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Red Hats and One-eyed Snakes - the ups and downs of new management.

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Bassini is mad as a box of frogs, but let’s be clear this isn’t his fault...at all...apart from a rather silly promise on TV that clearly could not be honoured.

Anderson has caused this. The absolute massive bellend. He’s just trying to cause as much damage as possible.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:12 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:12 pm
Bassini is mad as a box of frogs, but let’s be clear this isn’t his fault...at all...apart from a rather silly promise on TV that clearly could not be honoured.

Anderson has caused this. The absolute massive bellend. He’s just trying to cause as much damage as possible.
The question is why?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:20 pm

DJBlu wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The question is why?
Because he’s not made money he thought he would and cos we’ve called him nasty names...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Was interesting to hear Bassini say he'd instructed proceedings and some sort of injunction against Anderson. He clearly (in amid the incoherence) appeared to be suggesting there were some sort of post Contract demands..

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:23 pm
Was interesting to hear Bassini say he'd instructed proceedings and some sort of injunction against Anderson. He clearly (in amid the incoherence) appeared to be suggesting there were some sort of post Contract demands..
How you made anything out is beyond me...all I got was...

“Bolton...right....right..,,Ken Anderson...right...right...20M...right...right...sirdaverichards honest....ask him...honest...right...right..,”

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:20 pm
DJBlu wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The question is why?
Because he’s not made money he thought he would and cos we’ve called him nasty names...
I think the latter for sure, his narcissism is central to this. I would suggest he is likely to have made unreal amounts of money given the finances of the club in general. I think he wants to escape with what he has gained, avoid what he owes, whilst destroying the club in the process.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:20 pm
DJBlu wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The question is why?
I think the latter for sure, his narcissism is central to this. I would suggest he is likely to have made unreal amounts of money given the finances of the club in general. I think he wants to escape with what he has gained, avoid what he owes, whilst destroying the club in the process.
Sorry but just not having that, he’s taken his fees sure, but he hoped to make millions on a sale. He hasn’t. We are a loss making business.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:25 pm
Worthy4England wrote:

“Bolton...right....right..,,Ken Anderson...right...right...20M...right...right...sirdaverichards honest....ask him...honest...right...right..,”
There was a longer interview than the one they showed at 7. At 10, that version, he clearly wombles into instructing folks to issue proceedings and some sort of injunction against Anderson. :-)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:31 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

There was a longer interview than the one they showed at 7. At 10, that version, he clearly wombles into instructing folks to issue proceedings and some sort of injunction against Anderson. :-)
From the little bit I saw my worry is that he actually believes what he is saying.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:36 pm

He's probably the only one that does..

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:37 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:29 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Didn't the helpful Watford supporter warn us Bassini is prone to threatening to sue people?

It's difficult to see where we go from here.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:43 pm

Yup, validated through many sources... He'd be better off owning an LLC than a property developers he issues that many.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Although his heart might be in the right place, Bassini just comes across as a naive, gullible fool. Certainly not the astute business person who we need to take us over.

I feel we are coming to the end of our once great club.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:10 am

malcd1 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:55 pm
Although his heart might be in the right place, Bassini just comes across as a naive, gullible fool. Certainly not the astute business person who we need to take us over.

I think whilst Michael James is there we will still have a club. Michael James, Moonshift to a small degree, Brett Warburton (possibly, to a small degree), even the much maligned Supporters Trust, there are enough people there who care about the club, and I for one am thankful they are around.

I think a scenario with a completed Bassini takeover with only Dave Richards, Ken and his cronies around, with James, Warburton and Moonshift out of the picture, we would be within months of our demise.

We just need to get Ken out for good ASAP Go into admin if necessary, just get the fecker out.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:30 am

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:10 am
malcd1 wrote:

I think whilst Michael James is there we will still have a club. Michael James, Moonshift to a small degree, Brett Warburton (possibly, to a small degree), even the much maligned Supporters Trust, there are enough people there who care about the club, and I for one am thankful they are around.

I think a scenario with a completed Bassini takeover with only Dave Richards, Ken and his cronies around, with James, Warburton and Moonshift out of the picture, we would be within months of our demise.

We just need to get Ken out for good ASAP Go into admin if necessary, just get the fecker out.

And DSB & Enoch with their Neil Young love-in. It's like punk never happened.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:26 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:30 am
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:10 am
malcd1 wrote:

And DSB & Enoch with their Neil Young love-in. It's like punk never happened.
God save the Ken
And his fascist regime
They made you a moron
A potential H bomb

God save the Ken
He's not a human being
THERE'S NO FUTURE
And somefuckers dreaming
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:13 pm

Bassini is the useful idiot Ken is looking to hide behind. Really hope he's thoroughly investigated on every level when this is over.

enrdentw
Promising
Promising

Post by enrdentw » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:37 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Same here. He came across as completely illiterate and couldn’t string a sentence together. Displayed zero charisma or composure.is this someone you would want to turnaround a failing business... appreciate style over substance butthat interview on SSN filled me with no confidence whatsoever.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:37 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:13 pm
Bassini is the useful idiot Ken is looking to hide behind. Really hope he's thoroughly investigated on every level when this is over.
Me too. He's probably lining up Dominic Chappel next. We know for a fact he's got a quid.

Jim_McDonuts
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jim_McDonuts » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:13 pm
I got a new stooge,
I got him good.
Yeah, I knew that,
I always would.
Can't stop, the mess around,
Got Bassini's name in town.

(or summat)