Thieves, crooks and Villains. Aston Villa (H) 19.4.19

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Thieves, crooks and Villains. Aston Villa (H) 19.4.19

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:37 pm

I bet Little has refused to play - out of contract, not been paid - why risk sorting himself out this summer. Understandable. Not sure why parky fell out with in the first place mind. Oztumer, ridiculous. Donaldson has to be one of the worst ever players to wear the shirt.

Pleased for Brockbank - contracted for next season?

Relief. Get parky out now.

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 pm

i thought he did alright, certainly didn't let anyone down, but what on Earth has Mark Little done that he wasn't even on the bench?
We sign him from Neighbours? We must be struggling...

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:02 am

Brockbank? Blimey, the only Brockbank I've ever come across was a wonderful cartoonist (car related) way back when. I don't know the lad, but perhaps it fits our predicament.

avfan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by avfan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:56 pm

Hope you don't mind me signing up. I just want to wish you all the best for next season. What is happening to a great club like yours is nothing short of a travesty. It could so easily have been Villa alongside you, and I genuinely wish our clubs were alongside each other - in the prem. Please come back stronger, football needs you.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:40 pm

avfan wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:56 pm
Hope you don't mind me signing up. I just want to wish you all the best for next season. What is happening to a great club like yours is nothing short of a travesty. It could so easily have been Villa alongside you, and I genuinely wish our clubs were alongside each other - in the prem. Please come back stronger, football needs you.

We don't mind other fans joining and contributing to this forum. Thank you taking the time to post and for you wishing good luck. I think we are going to need it.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

avfan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by avfan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Thank you.

It's not right, what has happened to your club. Bolton bloody Wanderers! I hope things change for the better, I'll be watching with interest.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:55 pm

avfan wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm
Thank you.

It's not right, what has happened to your club. Bolton bloody Wanderers! I hope things change for the better, I'll be watching with interest.
Cheers pal. Your lot looked in fine fettle for the play offs and it was only them realising the job was done that caused them to ease off the pedal. 2-0 could easily have been 4 or 5-0. I suspect it may be a very long while before we play you again!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:55 pm
avfan wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm
Thank you.

Cheers pal. Your lot looked in fine fettle for the play offs and it was only them realising the job was done that caused them to ease off the pedal. 2-0 could easily have been 4 or 5-0. I suspect it may be a very long while before we play you again!

Villa are certainly the form team in the division with 9 consecutive wins. Good luck in the playoffs, AVfan.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.