Onwards and Downwards: 2020 transfer speculation thread.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: Onwards and Downwards: 2020 transfer speculation thread.

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:34 pm

The only thing I remember about Dodoo is him getting a hat trick at Gigg Lane playing for Leicesters fringe squad in the league cup. That must be quite a few years ago now and he doesn't appear to have progressed much since. That said, a new coach, a new team and it could become a perfect fit.

Marshall has a far better pedigree despite playing for some shocking managers. Signing a high profile winger from Norwich sounds like a plan that can't possibly fail :D
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:48 am

Prufrock wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Don't know anything about him but seems a shame there's another one in front of Connor Hall. Needs must I guess.
He’s quick though which is something none of the frontline are. Offers something different.

Without doubt one of the shittyest pieces of luck was poor old Connor Halls injury in the week before we started. He had a chance then to establish himself in the squad.

TheN5Trotter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TheN5Trotter » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:56 am

Would Darron Gibson be a good free signing?

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:03 am

TheN5Trotter wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:56 am
Would Darron Gibson be a good free signing?
He was on a huge wage at Sunderland and always seemed to be making headlines for the wrong reasons, so I'd probably pass personally